Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

MOD NOTE:

Sorry, one medicine per patient, per day.

Hmmm, that was confusing, though it makes sense. Sorry about that. :wacko:

Tammo, don't you know that each of us here have different 'sleeping times' (read: time zones), so there's no point of basing early judgment on people who have slept/dozed off after the tragic event that happened. Or is your 'gut feel' telling you this? :tongue:

I know, and that's why I said to the dead fish and her boyfriend that I wouldn't worry much about people who haven't spoken yet. I made those lists as references, not accusations.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Does anyone have the Trigonometry skills to figure this out? The penalty vote against Belle is 8 votes?? *huh*

Wait, what's 26 divided by 4?

6. Belle has 6 votes. :blush:

Does anyone have the Trigonometry skills to figure this out? The penalty vote against Belle is 8 votes?? *huh*

I've consulted with all of the standard sources of information: My gold brick hat, the dead fish, Tammo's boobs, that freaky pop singer's skull eye socket... no one knows.

I think we're aware at this point these pills have a major effect.

Really? I wasn't aware of such 'major effects' until Fraulein explained to me what the drug was about.

You seem to be very bitter and anger at most people posting in the game, why?

Tattoo Face seems to have very low tolerance on meds, probably feeling the effect of the drug right away...

Agreed. Could he be a jester, trying to turn himself on everyone? :look:

I'm back among those who have Internet access are awake! I'm still a bit out-of-it, though, and need to process all that's happened, so I apologize if you don't see my avatar face.

Day One-Shift Two

1. Strawberry Dust Sassy Cooter

2. Dried Bull Testicles Carl 'Black Beast' Pie

3. Yellowjackets Ali "Periscope" Perry

4. Peach Cobbler Rickety Cannon

5. Downers

6. Pot Pourri Rolly "Cracker-man" Crackerman

7. Bug Dust Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

9. Uppers Imes da Booey

10. DMT Pearl Nuttin

11. Nasal Inhaler Shalonda Cunningham

12. Blue Bennies Kelly "K-Girl" Mann

I'll have Bug Dust, please.

Oh only one more pill to pick now! It says all town patients must take a pill. So what does this mean? Do they incur a vote penalty or worse?

With voting for someone, we haven't really got much evidence against anyone as of yet. I was afraid of this to be honest. Though I don't really know how we will distinguish who's scum or town in this early stage with no conclusive evidence to back it up. :sceptic:

Day One-Shift Two

1. Strawberry Dust Sassy Cooter

2. Dried Bull Testicles Carl 'Black Beast' Pie

3. Yellowjackets Ali "Periscope" Perry

4. Peach Cobbler Rickety Cannon

5. Downers

6. Pot Pourri Rolly "Cracker-man" Crackerman

7. Bug Dust Dr. Bethany Bovary

8. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

9. Uppers Imes da Booey

10. DMT Pearl Nuttin

11. Nasal Inhaler

12. Blue Bennies Kelly "K-Girl" Mann

Deciding not to kill someone isn't wasting a day. It's very likely saving a Townie. And I'm sure we'll have some kind of information tomorrow.

Deciding not to vote means killing me if you haven't noticed. A lot of people have been talking about it and somehow you still haven't noticed. You keep pushing us towards not voting. BELLOW you do end up loosing a townie, cause you'll lose me. Somehow you pushing everyone to not vote is making me trust you less. Not voting is not an option.

I concur that not voting is definitely not an option. I for one will vote someone in due time, I just don't know who yet.

Voting is the Town's weapon against the scum, after all, and much can be deduced from voting patterns later on, even if we do end up convicting a fellow Townie. Analyzing voting patterns tomorrow is futile, but in the long run we start to see evidence there as well.

Please, let's play this Fraulein's sick and twisted game with a solid tactic rather than incoherent rambling - even though that is much to ask from this bunch. Planning well ahead allows us to gain an upperhand on the scum.

AAAAAHHH!!! Are those bull's testicles you're eating, Black Beast???!!!

AAAAAHHH!!! Are those bull's testicles you're eating, Black Beast???!!!

He's a real weirdo, you know. :wacko:

Oh, well, back to being ever so pretty. Aren't my pants ROCKING!?! :sweet: So is my pretty face.

And, yes, not voting is precisely what we don't want to do. I'll sing to that tune. It's like giving crazy people no meds. Hehe, isn't that a silly idea!? Imagine all the crazies there'd be on the loose :laugh: !

I don't think there's any way we can avoid the vote today, Mr. Beast. And we don't have to reach a majority, so there'll be a lynching whatever we do. We should at least make sure we have control over who gets lynched, unless we want Ms Bastage to be the one. :sadnew:

Really? I wasn't aware of such 'major effects' until Fraulein explained to me what the drug was about.

You got an explanation? I just got a stomach full of sponk. :sick:

Fraulein talked to me privately (read: PM) and told me what was the effect of the pill, which I assume she did to all of us. So no special explanation or something.

So if we vote, we likely kill one of our own, and if we don't, we likely kill one of our own. This is a fun place, I'm soooo glad I came. :sarcasm:

Are you Rod Stewart? No, wait, I read that wrong. And it's just a story, I'm sure. Or something. :look:

Oh, well, back to being ever so pretty. Aren't my pants ROCKING!?! :sweet: So is my pretty face.

You know where your pants would look good? On the floor next to my bed. :wub:

Bring a paper bag. I don't care which one of us wears it.

Hmmm, that was confusing, though it makes sense. Sorry about that. :wacko:

Hey, don't wanna go over-dosin' on all these crazy meds now, do we?

I've consulted with all of the standard sources of information: My gold brick hat, the dead fish, Tammo's boobs, that freaky pop singer's skull eye socket... no one knows.

Now that's some consultin' I can get behind! :laugh:

Game? This isn't a game, knucklehead. This is serious business. If we wanna get out of this alive, then we gotta find these scum bags who's hidin' among us. Also, you're the only person I know who pronounces "talking" as "posting"... (:wink:)

Deciding not to vote means killing me if you haven't noticed. A lot of people have been talking about it and somehow you still haven't noticed. You keep pushing us towards not voting. BELLOW you do end up loosing a townie, cause you'll lose me. Somehow you pushing everyone to not vote is making me trust you less. Not voting is not an option.

And this might just be a very good place to start. Not sure why miss OCD is bellowing or talkin' about loose townies, but she raises some good points. Y'know, not only is that Beasty Pie guy awfully bitter to everyone, he also, as has been pointed out by several people, has yet to acknowledge the fact that everyone not voting results in madam OCD's death. Of course, his bitter behaviour could just be who he is, after all he is psychotic. I mean, look at that face. But the point raised suggesting he could be a... whadyacallit... a Jester. Now that's an interesting idea.

MOD NOTE:

6149881256_aae9512b17.jpg

Shiroba will be taking the Downers, and Wull will be taking the Nasal Inhaler.

Patients are now instructed to vote to lynch. They have 48 hours.

So it's the moment of truth, and even if we have very little info to work with this early on who we should vote, I think it's important that we should all unite to weed out these few but deadly scumbags amongst us. Not like the in the last movie that I saw where the Mafia picked apart an apathetic (and unlucky) group of Townies, I am not willing to sit here and play the guessing game. Even if this will likely put an early target on my back, I'd rather put my destiny in my hands and do whatever I can do to start unifying all of us innocents. Remember that we have strength in numbers, and that is one thing that these scums fear. So I encourage everyone to step up, speak and let your voices be heard (publicly and/or privately). We might not lynch a scum right away, but at least I'd be happy to see Townies working together early rather than waiting cluelessly for something to happen and suffer tremendous blows in numbers later.

Well, I'm waitin' on Mr. Tattoo-face to explain why he's so adamant that no one vote, and Miss OCD get lynched. :sceptic: I'd love to stick around but I need to take a break to... er... sleep, yeah. I'm going to go have a... sleep. Don't interrupt me.

I agree with Kelly. We have to vote. The alternative is waiting around and hoping that either someone will slip up or someone will come forward with information that will nail these moon weasels hiding among us. And hope is one thing that is not here in this accursed place.

I'll get this rolling.

Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

You're a mean one Mr. Beast. Your insistence on not voting has alarm bells ringing. I can always unvote later, but we'll see if I have to.

Well, I'm waitin' on Mr. Tattoo-face to explain why he's so adamant that no one vote, and Miss OCD get lynched. :sceptic: I'd love to stick around but I need to take a break to... er... sleep, yeah. I'm going to go have a... sleep. Don't interrupt me.

I think that's the best "lead" we have so far, and Tattoo-face did come up as very overly negative towards most of us who talked today. It might be he's just he's just crazily angry, or he's leading us to vote for a possible innocent. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for him to air his side. And yeah, I'm off to bed too for my nightly sexual meditation...

I agree with Kelly. We have to vote. The alternative is waiting around and hoping that either someone will slip up or someone will come forward with information that will nail these moon weasels hiding among us. And hope is one thing that is not here in this accursed place.

I'll get this rolling.

You're a mean one Mr. Beast. Your insistence on not voting has alarm bells ringing. I can always unvote later, but we'll see if I have to.

I'll be Frank and say that Tattoo Face's actions today are rather suspicious to me. Either he's trying to get himself killed or made a bad mistake and trying to get out of it. That or just a bad insane patient...

Either or, it seems likely that he must go, if he's a jester or one of Fraulein's peeps. If he's so eager to get himself lynched on day one, then surely he's not working for the town :sceptic: ?

I'll put my vote when we hear Tattoo face's explanation.

Oh, and my face is pretty, so, yeah. :blush:

Vote Tally:

Bell/badboy 6 (penalty)

Carl/Pie 1 (Murdock)

Well, it's time to vote, and like many have said before, not voting is not an option. Tattoo Face seems perfectly content to just sit by and wait for Bell to be killed by her penalty votes, even though she's done nothing suspicious so far. However, the scum make up a fifth of the patients (assuming Bloodbrick is telling the truth), and with a number that small, the scum definitely want a Day 1 conviction. Even if a scum tried to get us to not vote, he/she'd leave it alone when it was revealed that someone with penalties would die, because it would make the scum look really suspicious.

I'll get this rolling.

I'm very glad you got the ball rolling Mr. Spaceman, but I don't think Tattoo Face is scum. He's just acting a bit too obvious, and a scum wouldn't want his neck on the line so early. Then again, so many of us metagame that it would be easy for a scum to slip by by being obvious. I don't know. :sceptic: I think I'd like to hear Tattoo Face's explanation first.