Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Electrical Appliances

Just the blender and......washing machine......ha, take that 'Friends' theme - I didn't see a washer eh ? :laugh:

Now this washer is inspired by an LDD creation by one of our members last week.....sorry, name slips this poor old 43 year old brain at the moment. :blush:

0000_1_electrical_appliances_99.jpg

More appliances to come and will be posted here in this topic.....oh, yeah feel free to make suggestions.....within reason of being Lego and space in my store. :wink:

They all look sweet LT I am loving that Washing machine!! A dishwasher would look awesome too, I'll have a ice coffee Milkshake please

with extra icecream

BTW after seeing your awesome washing machine i could instantly envision a Laundromat with 6 of them bad boys in it..

They all look sweet LT I am loving that Washing machine!! A dishwasher would look awesome too, I'll have a ice coffee Milkshake please

with extra icecream

BTW after seeing your awesome washing machine i could instantly envision a Laundromat with 6 of them bad boys in it..

Thanks 'TT' :classic: , I was also planning a laundromat but funds ran short, hence my town has reach it's limits.....for now. :sadnew:

I really like that ice cream maker and the blender. My mom has an ice cream maker very similar to that and I recall many delicious milkshakes as a child.

I really like that ice cream maker and the blender. My mom has an ice cream maker very similar to that and I recall many delicious milkshakes as a child.

Thanks 'TheLegoDr', it's actually a milkshake maker but that's what we call them in Australia.

This are great creations! I often fail to manage building such tiny things toasters - shopping in your stores might help me to learn how to do it better. Does your staff take gems instead of dollar notes? :grin:

That was some nice appliances!

I'm going to copy that washing machine and putting in the large houses I have built now. I have actually built a washing machine in the same size , but I just put a 2x2 round tile in front as a "door". This was way better!

Keep em' coming!

I need more kitchen appliances!

I'v only have a coffe machine and a stove in there now. And a sink ofcourse, but was very easy to make.

What about an ironing board and a ironing tool (don't know the correct English word for it)?

Thanks 'F0NIX', 'ale8oneboy' and 'Horry' for your kind words and suggestions.....hmm, a kitchen aid....I was thinking of doing one. :wink:

I'll start again on Monday creating appliances so keep those suggestions coming. :wink:

Ah, yes...quick edit time again......this is where these appliances go

Edited by lightningtiger