Sign in to follow this  
Bricksan

LEGO Pudesey Bear Set No: 30029

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The team at LEGO UK have pulled together to create a unique Lego Pudsey Bear with all LEGO profits being donated to BBC Children in Need. LEGO have jumped at the chance to help our work at BBC Children in Need from making LEGO donations to some of our projects to inviting children from the projects to Mini Model Build events. Pick up your LEGO Pudsey and have fun building him now!. The set is only exclusive to ASDA in the UK and is priced at £4.00

Edit: It will also be in LEGO Stores according to the October Store Calendar, so much for being exclusive)

Full story plus link to instructions: http://bricksandbooks.co.uk/2011/lego-pudsey-news

Picture: 6146605373_fba243e860.jpg

Edit by Rufus: Official picture (via Brickset):

30029-1.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Any idea when this will be availible??

:classic:

I'm gonna answer my own question here... Pudsey is available in Lego Stores from the 3rd of October, see here:

Lego Store October Events Calendar.

Also, slightly off topic, but Lego Stores will be giving away a free exclusive Christmas gift (see above) when you spend £50 of more between the 17th and 31st of October (see above calendar), as it's my birthday during that time, I might just have to pop over to Milton Keynes and ask for a camper van.. :tongue: