Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick

Any idea on how long it'll be till day 3 is up?

I mentioned this somewhere before, but I'm working days (8:30-4). It's about 5:30 pm now. So, I can only stop and start game days in my evenings, and usually after dinner, since missus def is a strict one. Anyway, I'm editing the pics now, I need to type up the script.

Give it a few more hours :wink:

I mentioned this somewhere before, but I'm working days (8:30-4). It's about 5:30 pm now. So, I can only stop and start game days in my evenings, and usually after dinner, since missus def is a strict one. Anyway, I'm editing the pics now, I need to type up the script.

Give it a few more hours :wink:

Super, btw I'm not an inpatient person, I'm just motivated :grin:

Damn. :laugh: Well, thanks for letting me play, def! I had a great time! Good luck to all the other townies! :sweet:

And nice boobs. I'll miss them. :wub_drool:

They're most welcome in the afterlife. :wub_drool:

This twist with the meds making people act even crazier is really funny :classic:

A superb game to observe, loving it so far. Great sets too, def. Really well done.

Damn. :laugh: Well, thanks for letting me play, def! I had a great time! Good luck to all the other townies! :sweet:

Thanks for playing, Tammo, and to the other early departures :cry_happy:

It's the nature of the beast to lose players each day. Every game starts off as it does, and can go any way, depending on a mixture of chance and strategy. I'm enjoying watching this unfold as it is.

Now we're at day three, hopefully the story will start getting meatier, as the cast of players starts slimming down, and we can start to get to know Fraulein Bloodbrick a little more closely. And enjoy some lovely crepes :sweet:

This twist with the meds making people act even crazier is really funny :classic:

A superb game to observe, loving it so far. Great sets too, def. Really well done.

Thanks.

I feel just so so about the sets. I'm not a MOC'er at all, though you naturally get better just by playing with Lego. Certainly the hospital's main room looks better than my last game, and I spent a lot less time on it this time around!

Thanks for having me in this lovely game. I really hate having to leave it so soon, but heck that's (this game of) life.

By the way, I officially hate the person who killed me!

I'm sorry if I put an inconvenience on anyone else, but my uncle just recently passed away and I have to fly out soon to make his funeral in Thunder Bay, so I will be away from a computer till maybe around Sunday, and I don't trust the chance of me getting Internet access at the hotel I will be staying at. I apologize for this short absence and if I need to be replaced during my break I apologize for putting this burden on all the players but especially the host, Def.

Best wishes, Stefan~

I'm sorry if I put an inconvenience on anyone else, but my uncle just recently passed away and I have to fly out soon to make his funeral in Thunder Bay, so I will be away from a computer till maybe around Sunday, and I don't trust the chance of me getting Internet access at the hotel I will be staying at. I apologize for this short absence and if I need to be replaced during my break I apologize for putting this burden on all the players but especially the host, Def.

Best wishes, Stefan~

Sorry to hear about your loss, Stefan. Best wishes to you and your family. :sweet: Take care.

Best wishes, Stefan~

Thanks, and take care.

Best wishes, Stefan~

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Well, a seed of good news in this rather unfortunate time is that I actually do have Internet access while I'm away, thankfully I was able to switch hotels and will now have free wi-fi. So I should be able to participate a little bit. :classic: Thank you all for your kind words though.

"That's seven", guys. :wink:

Thanks for letting me play, def! If only I hadn't been so damn absent-minded... :tongue:

GAME NOTE:
Though I ended two days early, I won't be able to do that this week. My in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow night and we'll be going out the night after, so this will have to be a solid 72 hour day, no matter what.

Def, thank you so much for letting me play. I really had a great time. This was a challenge for many reasons and that made it a good game for me. Your concept is certainly fresh and enjoyable and I hope you will take some feedback into consideration at the conclusion.

Everybody else, have fun with the rest of the game. I know this game can be frustrating and stressful, but don't lose the enjoyment. It's hard to figure the puzzle out sometimes, it stings to have trust broken, but this is all the nature of the game. A lot of you are working really hard and I hope you're having fun while you're doing it. Yes, some of you are absentee ballots, but that can be discussed after the game. Good job to those of you who are really putting an effort into it. :thumbup:

Thanks everybody, especially def, and have fun!

And stop sending me death threats...

I hope you will take some feedback into consideration at the conclusion.

And I will get ready to punch you through my computer :wink:

And I will get ready to punch you through my computer :wink:

Well, duh. Of course. :laugh: But this is meant to be very constructive. I love the concept and I really appreciate you bringing something new to our mafia scene. :wub: You should know that I mean that 100% long before I give you any feedback. :blush:

Sorry for putting you through all sorts of bad situations in Suburbia. (First you were a dead Chief, then a dead Chief's Wife, and now an unfortunate citizen.)

Thanks for letting me play, def. It was a fun game while it lasted. Honestly, I found this whole med thing quite refreshing. I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

Sign in to follow this