Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick

In our last exciting series:

6142926223_2014c7d6c6_z.jpg

In the early hours of New Years morn, 1961, 'The Walrus' was found strung upside down, throat slit in the broom closet of the Blutziegel Institution for the Mentally Unhinged.

6143477126_cb3b345857_z.jpg

Known humanitarian and hospital administrator, Dr. Vito Blutziegal, holds an irregular investigation to find the culprits, relying on the inmates and staff.

6143477168_99592c5c4f_z.jpg

Slowly but surely, the population of the small hospital was thinned out, as the fine doctor watched.

6143477224_eff802e59c_z.jpg

On the eighth day, the gang of walrus usurpers rose up and claimed the noble Blutziegal as their final victim before running off into the night.

6142926367_1dae2aaf8f_z.jpg

At that same time, in the hills of rural Germany, a young girl vows to reunite with her absentee father and make him proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bloodbrickIIposter.jpg

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC) Putnam is a mute suffering severe paranoia and displaced anger issues. Despite this, he is essentially harmless, and is given a certain amount of freedom in the hospital. Putnam checked himself in.

6143475640_43dfd67bca_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - An OCD case, always obsessed with perfecting her surroundings. She developed an obsession with right angles, and frequently refuses to communicate with anyone until all furniture and decorations in the surrounding area are straightened. As such, she abhors natural settings and is deeply agoraphobic.

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus) A split personality type, with both a male and female identities. Both consider themselves themselves the dominant personality, and "Pandoo" frequently argues with 'herself.'

6143475556_dc371d98bd_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) While definitely of Pacific ancestry, it's not known if 'Tammo', as she refers to herself, is born in America or not. Though highly fluent in English, she lacks a grasp of social mores. When apprehended by police, she was surviving by bartering herself as a 'fun-time' girl in New England. There is debate among the staff of whether she is actually mentally ill or simply ill-informed about the nature of Western society.

6142924583_c04e1e75b4_t.jpg

Sassy Cooter (Scouts) A well-documented case, Cooter was the top solo female singer of 1983, until an obsessive fan doused her with acid. She has yet to acknowledge the degree of her scarring, and is a deeply vain person. Her parents have checked her in at our facility for the time being.

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex) Perry was the sailor who famously hijacked a nuclear submarine in the summer of 1982. She has a deep obsession with Russia, and is suspicious of any person who doesn't consider the 'Russkies' the dominant focus of any American's life. Ironically, by commandeering the submarine, she was dishonorably discharged from the Navy and was charged with treason. Being a declared enemy of the country she loves was too much for Perry to handle.

6142925009_e5870714c8_t.jpg

Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley) - A hypnotist of some renown, he left a trail of bodies across the eastern seaboard. Accompanied by his bullied partner, The Alluring Draxia, the two used the power of hypnosis to induce suicidal states in victims, in part to deceive the police into ruling the deaths as something other than murder.

6142925041_b72d8dbcd4_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) A sad man with a sad boring life. After waking up one day and realizing there was nothing about himself he liked, he donned his superhero costume and went to fight crime. On his first night out, he was brutally beaten, and after waking up in the hospital, he was more adamant than ever that he was the hero, Cracker-man.

6142924969_f5f97ace62_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) A delusional young man from the Vermont suburbs, who has adopted a "street" identity in hopes of becoming famous. A short-tempered lout, with a tendency to bullying and an unfounded belief in his inherent superiority.

6142925245_e430ba9c34_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) An aggressive brute of a man. Formerly a regional leader of the Brick Angels biker gang, he was brutally beaten and left for dead as a rival member usurped his position. He is in a state of denial about his feebled position. He still imagines himself a leader.

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (imaded) A demolitions 'expert' who destroyed a city block during a routine building demolition. He claimed it was accidental, but psychological tests have shown he receives obscure pleasure from watching things implode. A compulsive masturbator.

6142924841_e0653b2c41_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) Young Maeby is a cutter as they say. She has repeatedly made slashes in her arms and legs. She is careful to not cause any serious injury, but must be put under strict supervision.

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator) Kresmo's partner in crime. She suffers the delusion that Kresmo is a demigod, and is slavishly devoted to him. It has been suggested that the two should be kept separate, but the pair's lawyers have managed to guarantee they are housed in the same wing of the institute.

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang) A Japanese national staying in America at the time of hospitalization. Shinobu suffers a chemical imbalance causing deep dissociative tendencies, heightened by her lack of fluency, making her feel a heightened form of depression and loneliness.

6143475784_6b0af3b82f_t.jpg

Officer Sunny Day (Sandy) At one time, one of the most decorated police officers in Vermont. On the job, she was exposed by a crime syndicate to am obscure "panic" drug, which has altered her nervous system in such a way that she cannot relax. The condition is further aggravated by sleep deprivation as a result of her condition.

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam) A true product of this go go decade. He made a quick rise on Wall Street to a position of great influence, before throwing it away on his cocaine addiction. A megalomaniac who will do anything for a fix. He was caught after stabbing two Colombian traffickers in a botched attempt to steal their wares.

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman) A seemingly bright person, she is actually a sex addict, and has tried to use her sexuality to control most men and women in her life. A skilled emotional manipulator, without any conscience or remorse. She is pathological and requires constant surveillance.

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder) A particularly tragic case. A worker at the New Lower Brickton nuclear plant who miraculously prevented a meltdown by manually cooling overheated uranium rods. Though successful, that exposure has left him cancer-ridden, and quite mentally deranged.

6143475804_5109752ec8_t.jpg

Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher) Nicknamed "pun'kin", not for her cuteness, but for her IQ. With the death of her parents, she went into the care of the state, which has placed her at our fine institution. Because of her difficulty at communicating with others, she has been given special permission to keep a dog, 'Charles' at the hospital.

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator) An emotional wreck. He dedicated virtually all his free time to the role-playing game, Beasts & Bricks. Two years ago, he lost his parents in a car accident, and subsequently flunked out of school. The resulting spiral of depression led him to fully adapt his character, and now lives in a fantasy world of monsters and magic, as the character Rascal Nate.

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows) A crank that had been living on his own for years, as his paranoia grew unchecked. Convinced aliens are monitoring our mind's frequency, his gold brick apparently prevents broadcast wave interception. In other areas of life, he's competent enough, it's simply his belief that he's a target of alien interest that makes him a patient here.

6143476014_5b2d6be55e_t.jpg

Scally Wull (Sok117) The famous fish-boy of New England. His case needs little elaboration after the news uproar it had, but it's safe to say he had psychopathic tendencies before he was ever the alleged victim of bullying. Wull has a compulsive hatred of "yellow skins".

6143475984_768c58ea53_t.jpg

Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock) The longest remaining patient of this hospital, he was a patient at the time of the scandal of 1961, when the Institute changed ownership and became the One Brick at a Time Institute. Though Spussemmen was a member of the party that finally murdered the staff and patients here, he was also heavily drugged at the time, and was left for dead shortly after in a gas station rest room. In the 25-year interval, he has been mostly docile.

6143475452_34d9794f5d_t.jpg

Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts) A tragic figure. A hard worker who had intended to take over her family's farm, early into her 19th year, her face was caught in a wheat thresher. The intense scarring and prolonged surgery has seen her develop a whole new personality. The pleasant wholesome teen made a quick descent into drug abuse and criminal behavior, and is suffering a personality disorder wherein she is incapable of empathy.

6143475912_6b8b533d35_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie) At one time in the late 1970's, he was a leader in the New York punk scene, more famous for nailing his genitals to a board on stage than for musical talent. He adopted his 'beast' persona, having tattooed his entire body, and considers his birth name a lie.

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor) An A-type personality with narcissistic overtones. Bovaary lost her license after it was found that she frequently overmedicated patients, until a large number of them became comatose. Bovary showed pathological judgement in deciding that the people's lives were better off in comas than in living their daily lives.

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick) Found wandering on the shoreline muttering a faux-Inuit language. The son of a prominent politician, his therapy at our institution is currently being kept a secret. Flanagan is of a positive disposition, but suffers irrational fixations, such as his current one, a love of dead fish.

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

6142924969_f5f97ace62_t.jpg

The Salty R-Dog checkin' in! Looks like da R-Dog got stuck among a bunch of loonies though. :hmpf:

Hello everybody!... Unless there are any commies here... :look: You hate them to don't you guys? :angry:

Tammo is here!

Hello everybody!... Unless there are any commies here... :look: You hate them to don't you guys? :angry:

What is a 'com-mie'? Is it a type of fruit?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Sorry, this topic just gave me a scare. I am Officer Sunny Day, at your service!

Hi, I'm Hung Lowly and I'm a dick. At least, I think that's my name. Draxia, let's go make babies. :pir_kiss: Oh, I love coed mental hospitals.

Hi, I'm Hung Lowly and I'm a dick.

An American dick or a Russkie dick? :look:

Edited by Alopex

I'm not talking to any of you guys unless Heng fixes his bowtie.

It's just a little bit crooked.

Just pull on the left side.

A little more...

Just a little more...

DRATS too much! You incompetent nincompoop!

Here let Bell fix it for you. :sweet:

Boo Cameron checkin in.

It's good to see you here, Boo. I hope you have the opportunity to make it past Day One this time. :sceptic:

Hello, my name is Sassy Cooter and aren't I. So. BEAUTIFUL!

Nice to meet you all folks, but excuse me while I fix up my makeup.

Hello, my name is Sassy Cooter and aren't I. So. BEAUTIFUL!

Nice to meet you all folks, but excuse me while I fix up my makeup.

Hi Sassy Cooter. :laugh: You have the best name, probably ever. :thumbup:

Hi Sassy Cooter. :laugh: You have the best name, probably ever. :thumbup:

THANKS! My parents are the bestest, AREN'T THEY!? Gave me this nice place to sleep in. Wonder when they'll pick me up. I don't know about you, but there are some pretty weird people in here, like oh my god. Too weird for my pretty face. Flawless skin, you know!

You must be Hun...cough...Heng!

Damn it! Why am in this shithole with a bunch of...shitholes? All you people are INSANE. I'm going to beat the living shit out of all of you at some point!

But first let's eat some ROCKS. THEN we can gang up on the skull chick. I CALL FIRST DIBS.

Damn it! Why am in this shithole with a bunch of...shitholes? All you people are INSANE. I'm going to beat the living shit out of all of you at some point!

But first let's eat some ROCKS. THEN we can gang up on the skull chick. I CALL FIRST DIBS.

I'm willing to bet you can't read with all of those tattoos on your eyes, so I probably won't bother talking to you. Your face is a shithole. :tongue:

I'm willing to bet you can't read with all of those tattoos on your eyes, so I probably won't bother talking to you. Your face is a shithole. :tongue:

Where's your wand and fluffy bunny, Houdini?

Shithole.

Mr. Houdini Shithole is your name.

Judging by your face, I guess we have basic necessities like gallons on gallons of moustache wax here. Do we have any knives/bricks/nails? Any of those things would be appreciated with a hit to the crotch with the item in question.

Where's your wand and fluffy bunny, Houdini?

Shithole.

Mr. Houdini Shithole is your name.

Judging by your face, I guess we have basic necessities like gallons on gallons of moustache wax here. Do we have any knives/bricks/nails? Any of those things would be appreciated with a hit to the crotch with the item in question.

You read me! :wub:

Hello, Crazies! Pandufus here, and ready to do my bit to clean up this nuts' home!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Pandufus, but you can call me Pandoo.

Hello, Crazies! Pandufus here, and ready to do my bit to clean up this nuts' home!

What the?!?! *huh*:angry:

I'm Pandufus!!

Every time time I turn around, you're here! Can't I just have a moment's peace without you coming along and ruining everything?? :angry: Why do you have to always get in my way! :sing:

Sorry about him everyone, I just can't seem to get rid of him. :sceptic: Anyway, lovely to meet you all, some of you are even quite attractive. :sweet:

Hello, Crazies!

I'm not crazy! :angry: I'm just still faithful to the nation that has cruelly rejected me.... :sadnew:

Sign in to follow this