Sign in to follow this  
- Spark -

Its not a bad life for the Red Coats!

thindexedgif.gif 181C

There couldnt be more than a better reason to sign up with the Red Coats and fight the scurge know as the Blue Coats! :pir-angry:

Benifits of being with the Red Coats are spending long amounts of time at the beach relaxing and drinking till the rum is all but gone! :pir-laugh: Having a cool swim in the Spanish seas and unwinding in the smooth sand. :thumbup:

Why would you want to be anywhere else but here! :pir-sweet:

6140771505_6eb8a9bb1e_z.jpg

(subject and terms limited to peace time only, your experience may differ...)

My Flickr Page

It's refreshing to see soldiers enjoying themselves instead of fighting. I like the little retreat they have going on and I'm sure the buried guy will let out soon.

It's refreshing to see soldiers enjoying themselves instead of fighting. I like the little retreat they have going on and I'm sure the buried guy will let out soon.

Ahhaaa I hope they let him out quick I think the tide is coming in! :pir-laugh:

hey spark!

I really like this MOC!

But hey: Men with guns do better in a war then Men on beds! :pir_laugh2:

Good MOC!

Greetz Bjornu

Does it always have to be guns and blood and killing?

I like your MOC. Its always glad to see a place where we can relax and sit down for a moment. And if possible, i would have putted some darker tan near the water, just to give it a realistic look. Although its a very nice Moc. Great job, may i come to visit someday+ :pir-tongue:

Captain Becker

hey spark!

I really like this MOC!

Good MOC!

Greetz Bjornu

Haha! thanks! :pir_laugh2:

Does it always have to be guns and blood and killing?

I like your MOC. Its always glad to see a place where we can relax and sit down for a moment. And if possible, i would have putted some darker tan near the water, just to give it a realistic look. Although its a very nice Moc. Great job, may i come to visit someday+ :pir-tongue:

Captain Becker

Thanks Becker. :pir-classic: I unfortonatly didn't have and pices at all to do that, but I will one day. :pir-laugh: Haha vist as much as you want, as long as you stay loyal to the Red Coats! :pir_laugh2:

This sounds like a recruitment poster and at the end it should say "your experience may differ" :pir_laugh2:

Haha! thats a great idea! :pir_laugh2: Il add that in. :pir-laugh:

Haha! thats a great idea! :pir_laugh2: Il add that in. :pir-laugh:

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: It really is a plus

I'm a bluecoat kind of guy myself. But I know a fine MOC when I see one! You had a very clever idea and the design is very nice too!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon!

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: It really is a plus

Haha! :pir-laugh:

I'm a bluecoat kind of guy myself. But I know a fine MOC when I see one! You had a very clever idea and the design is very nice too!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon!

Thanka Dremweb!! :pir-sweet:

Good job, especially on the building :thumbup:

The buried soldier is also quite funny.

Some dark blue and dark tan would suit good indeed so keep it in mind for your next beach MOC :pirate:

I think this creation would have been very suitable to a contest we once had about what pirates do in their free time.

Good job, especially on the building :thumbup:

The buried soldier is also quite funny.

Some dark blue and dark tan would suit good indeed so keep it in mind for your next beach MOC :pirate:

I think this creation would have been very suitable to a contest we once had about what pirates do in their free time.

Thanks Admiral :pir-classic: I will most certainly keep that in mind next time :pir-laugh: And i hope you do another contest now :pir-cry_happy:

Haha, nice! :pir_laugh2: But my advice to the guy running towards the water: Maybe you should pick up one of those guns and capture the pirate to the left, you might get a raise... :pir-classic::cannon:

Haha, nice! :pir_laugh2: But my advice to the guy running towards the water: Maybe you should pick up one of those guns and capture the pirate to the left, you might get a raise... :pir-classic::cannon:

Haha! Its okay he is chained up. :pir-laugh: They have him working as the slave. :pir-sweet:

I have to make sure my blue coat army doesn't see this, or they will all join my red coats :pir-cry_sad:

Haha! I hope they do! :pir_laugh2:

Why are these men relaxing on duty? They should Be flogged for such disobedience! :pir_bawling:

There on leave :pir_laugh2: If you join the red coats your guaranteed 2 weeks holiday :thumbup: