Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Harry Potter sets pictures

nooooooo nnoott harryyyyyyyyyyy

lego conceptors should concentrate themselvs on starwars and not create lego with ridiculous moovies... :P :D

and his is not yellow..... oh my god.... :angry:

Ctually I like this new peach color... It's not really like a "white" skin ton. It's not that far from yellow.

But don't worry, minifigs won't all become skin tonned. Actually Lego said they will jut focus on skin-tonned minifigs for licences.

This may include star wars, but as far as we know all the minifigs in the new SW sets are yellow (even for the january release) :)

yes but lego is lego.... it will be a scandale if simpson's color have been changed !!! and i will make a scandale if they change luke or han with skin tonned !!! :lol: :P :ph34r:

yes but actually think about this: aboo is brown in the simpsons, as the doctor is !

But they said most of the minifigs will stay yellow.

So don't worry ! And a luke with skin tons would be different from the 25 lukes I already have :blink:

Hmmmm Simpsons Lego? :rolleyes:

The New Lego colours is cool with me :)

Lol I like this idea of LEGO simpsons... But because of the theme they are talking about in the simpsons (volence, weapons, debts, etc...) I do'nt think this correspond to the idea Lego is having of their toys :(

Lol I like this idea of LEGO simpsons... But because of the theme they are talking about in the simpsons (volence, weapons, debts, etc...) I do'nt think this correspond to the idea Lego is having of their toys :(

And now see how that turned out :D