marshal_banana

WW Category 2: 1908 Wild West Town

Supporter's choice  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Which building should be implemented first?

Congrats on 10,000! I kept checking the project page earlier today as it progressed to the end. :classic:

We did it!!! I am so glad and honored by your supportive company during this process. Thanks to everyone who voted, shared and promoted my project! :sweet:

Special thanks to Bonaparte, CopMike and the whole eurobricks team for their constantly support. Furthermore, I want to thank def and Yatkuu for translating my description and Kris Kelvin for his inspiring work. Thanks to Brickset, the Brothers Brick and the whole AFOL community. You guys are amazing!!!

And the official statement is already here!

Congrats on 10,000 Supporters, mb_bricks!

Wow! We tip our hats to you for the beautiful and incredibly detailed Western Town model, and also to the persistence and teamwork of the various online LEGO fan communities that have come together to support this project.

Congratulations on achieving 10,000 supporters. We now officially advance this project to the Review phase.

Edited by marshal_banana

I'm sure they had everything ready to go with this, much like Firefly! They just needed it to get to 10k. Which is great, hopefully they already have prototypes done and we'll see the first of these before Christmas?!

Jamie

Congratulations marshal_banana! Let's hope LEGO will approve this. Nice to see non-licensed sets can achieve 10,000 supports as well. :thumbup:

Congratulations Marshal_Banana :sweet: I've been keeping my eye on this one and am delighted to see it has reached 10,000 votes. It is an outstanding build and you deserve much praise for such a skilled revival of the western theme. Once again it shows what the AFOL community can do when they get behind such a project. Fingers crossed it will be approved (although I can't see any reason why it shouldn't) and hopefully the entire town or individual buildings will be available to buy in the not to distant future.

YES! We got it over the line, I can't wait to see high quality Western sets in the future if it gets approved. Great build and awesome support out in cyberspace to all who voted on such a winning idea.

That's great! :sweet: I really hope this is made into at least one set! But I definitely would buy them all.

Congratulations Marshal! Achieved a great accomplishment! :thumbup:

It's awesome to see that you got the necessary votes (I sure voted!). I'm a bit soured on the whole thing though, seeing as the last two big fan things got turned down for rather silly reasons. I'm sure they'll point to the saloon and deny the set based on that.

But I've been told I'm a cynic.

A bit late because of the Eurobricks Event in Billund and lack of internet but here goes .........

Congrats marshal_banana to all well done CUUSOO campaign :sweet:! Now let´s see what happens :thumbup:!

Congratulations marshal_banana! :classic:

Out of all the CUUSOO projects that have reached the 10,000 supporters this is my personal favorite. I am really looking forward to finally having a Western set (possibly) made again after a long absence. :cry_happy::thumbup:

Out of all the CUUSOO projects that have reached the 10,000 supporters this is my personal favorite. I am really looking forward to finally having a Western set (possibly) made again after a long absence. :cry_happy::thumbup:

I totally agree! It's absolutely fantastic!!

I really hope Lego will turn these into official sets. And I don't see any objection why they wouldn't. Really looking forward to these ones.

Keep up the good work default_thumbup.gif

Edited by Gekke Ted

Absolutely agree. I can't wait to see something "Western" come out of Lego again. :laugh:

Boy, I really don't know which house to vote for as they all look so good. I think I'll go for the saloon maybe.

Edited by palathadric

Congrats marshal banana.

I think you can be very proud. Your set does not gain its popularity by referencing very specific pop-cultural products (Minecraft, Shawn of the Dead) and attracting their fandom, but by its own, pure quality.

Fantastic MOC - I love it :wub: . I was one of the early birds who voted for it.

To me it doesn't matter which building comes first as long as we get the complete set at the end.

Maybe TLG adds another own creation to the Wild West Town?

Congrats once again. You did a fantastic job. :thumbup:

I'd say saloon first, I think it's the most iconic of western town buildings and a nice central piece to build the rest of the town around. Also I can imagine it was one of, if not the first building to get built in a real western town as well. :tongue:

Oh and ofcourse, congrats and a huge thank you to marshal banana for this awesome build and getting the required amount of votes :laugh: