marshal_banana

WW Category 2: 1908 Wild West Town

Supporter's choice  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Which building should be implemented first?

Everything is so wonderful it was hard to pick a favorite, but the Saloon ended up winning my vote with that amazing piano. :thumbup:

Although I like the color scheme/appearance of the gun store and post office better, I think that as far as western themed building goes, the saloon is the centrepiece building and has the most potential playability and is the closest association to a western, thus making it the most potentially successful option. If this thing makes it to 10,000 I think they will only produce one building (the saloon) and that will be that. If it's super successful maybe just maybe they'll make more, but I don't count on it.

I gave my support on Cuusoo quite a while ago, and I just voted for the general store - but these are all so fantastic that I don't really mind. I'd undoubtedly buy any one of them. Hopefully, the car could be included in whichever set gets released (first)... :)

just voted on cuusoo and here for the saloon. Really hard decision.

Although I like the color scheme/appearance of the gun store and post office better, I think that as far as western themed building goes, the saloon is the centrepiece building and has the most potential playability and is the closest association to a western, thus making it the most potentially successful option. If this thing makes it to 10,000 I think they will only produce one building (the saloon) and that will be that. If it's super successful maybe just maybe they'll make more, but I don't count on it.

Go! Go! Go! :tongue:

Almost half way home! I finally ended up voting for Saloon. Because of the above post sold me on it. It was the central point in western towns it seems. The poker games, the drinking, bar fights, women dancing and singing. Rootin' and tootenin' kind of place.

Go! Go! Go! :tongue:

Almost half way home! I finally ended up voting for Saloon. Because of the above post sold me on it. It was the central point in western towns it seems. The poker games, the drinking, bar fights, women dancing and singing. Rootin' and tootenin' kind of place.

Can't decide. The house with the clock on top of the third image on the right supposes to be a Post Office? No images of the interior as for the Gun Shop. Is there even an interior? The post Office could be better worked out (I don't see a Post Office in it).

Still a very charming setting and sure would buy the individual sets. LEGO came for themselves with an own design of Minecraft. Maybe they'll change some things in this design as well if we hit the 10.000 and LEGO decides to produce?

Just did a tweet on this on twitter. Go go people. Spread the word!

amazing moc, I voted for the sherrifs office simpley because its a good center for any town :thumbup:, I really hope LEGO pays attention to this

Just an update, it's now crossed 5000 votes !

(In other news, LEGO has assigned somebody to start work on a concept model for BTTF DeLorean Car, and it only has 5500 votes! So perhaps now is time for the idea creator to send over some more feedback to LEGO about which building to make first, etc.)

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/1787

Just an update, it's now crossed 5000 votes !

(In other news, LEGO has assigned somebody to start work on a concept model for BTTF DeLorean Car, and it only has 5500 votes! So perhaps now is time for the idea creator to send over some more feedback to LEGO about which building to make first, etc.)

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/1787

Aren't there all types of Legal and License issues involved with a themed model like that BTTF car?

An amazing creation and on CUUSOO it has reached over 5000 votes, but still trailing the Back to the Future DeLorean car as the top project. I voted that the Saloon should be the first building created. :wub:

This is a great creation, I always love how clean your builds are. :thumbup:

I really hope this reaches 10,000 votes, I would buy it and collect all of the old line too! Come on people, sign up and vote! It barely takes any time, and it would be a great thing for western fans. I chose the saloon, just because everyone needs a saloon to start a western town.

What a splendid creation! I just love how all the little details add up to make a very intricate and historically accurate town. I can't wait for this project to reach 10,000 supporters! As for my favorite building, I was going to pick the saloon, but I picked the central store instead. I fell in love with the front window design and it would also make a great starter to re-introduce the wild west line (even though LEGO already made a wild west general store).

You have my vote... I'll buy the complete set, looking forward seeing more designs in this theme

Supported on Cuusoo! :sweet: Best of luck, this is just a fantastic moc, hands down the best western moc i've seen all time.

Keep up the good work!

CF

Congratulatory Message from LEGO for 5,000 votes!

2012/03/15

Dear mb_bricks,

Congratulations on passing this milestone of 5,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO for the Modular Western Town. You're halfway there!

Over the coming weeks, veteran designer Steen Sig Andersen, the same designer who built the final Shinkai 6500 and LEGO Minecraft Micro World models, will investigate your Modular Western Town model and build our own concept. We will post the results here with our comments once that is complete.

Best wishes as you continue on your journey to achieving 10,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO.

The LEGO CUUSOO Team

See here.

I really hope Lego's design is up to par with MB's buildings. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to build their concept design?

See here.

That is good news, looks like they are going to be seriously considering this idea. :thumbup::wub:

For those of you not watching this project, we are close to 6,000 votes. As of writing this, we are at 5,949 votes. We are still trailing the BTTF car, but, as long as this gets to 10,000 votes. I'm fine with come in second to the DeLorean.

Jamie

Steady as she goes... It seems that support keeps on coming. All in all it's actually going quite fast. I'm curious what the official LEGO designer will come up with!

I have to say that this is simply brilliant. I just registered in this forum so I can post this. You really deserve to win! :thumbup: