Sign in to follow this  
pabloglez

WW Category 3 (Sheriff's tooth ache)

Hi everyone:

This is my entry for the spaghetti western contest. Old Sheriff Rusty had a horrible toothache and went to the town dentist. The dentist did all he could by giving him liquor concoctions, and using his tools. He decided to send for the Indian chief because he had heard that the chief had an incredibly reliable method for pulling teeth and molars. The chief came as fast as he could with his horse and this is how it went.

IMGP9126.JPG

IMGP9130.JPG

IMGP9114.JPG

IMGP9116.JPG

Thanks.

This the best and funniest yet, AWESOME work 'pabloglez'.....the building is fantastic and man, I do hope that tooth comes out....otherwise the sheriff is going for a ride ! :laugh:

Interesting way you have a female figure sitting in period dress, very clever indeed ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'pabloglez' and always brush you teeth ! :laugh:

This the best and funniest yet, AWESOME work 'pabloglez'.....the building is fantastic and man, I do hope that tooth comes out....otherwise the sheriff is going for a ride ! :laugh:

Interesting way you have a female figure sitting in period dress, very clever indeed ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'pabloglez' and always brush you teeth ! :laugh:

Thanks, the chief and the horse have their routine down so that the tooth will come out quickly and painlessly :laugh:

Very funny MOC :D Nicely done.

Thanks Hartfan.