Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: sign up thread

I'm still sorry. Let's be lunatic friends this time :sweet:

You certainly can be trusted. If I had a role PM with an important night action, I'd now reveal it to you. :sweet::tongue:

That's getting old, isn't it?

Edited by Peanuts

I'm going to try a new tactic and just post my role PM in the Day One thread. Then I'll pull a Zepher and send a mass PM asking everyone what their night actions are. I'm going to win.

I'd love to play, but I think I'm going to very busy with school work :cry_sad: . Hopefully I'll be able to join in the next mafia game...

Good luck to all of the participants, and don't go easy on the bloodshed :devil:

I'm going to try a new tactic and just post my role PM in the Day One thread. Then I'll pull a Zepher and send a mass PM asking everyone what their night actions are. I'm going to win.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Don't forget to out at least a couple of townies with night actions. Then say, "Oops." when they turn up dead. Then everyone will have to trust you. :wink:

Don't forget to out at least a couple of townies with night actions. Then say, "Oops." when they turn up dead. Then everyone will have to trust you. :wink:

Or visa-versa and out your scummy friends!

Trust me, everyone is very cooperative strategy, it works very well! Also, I'd advise skimming your role PM, and then passing stupid things that make you look like you're a Werewolf. Especially if you are the Werewolf. God I'm just too talented.

Trust me, everyone is very cooperative strategy, it works very well! Also, I'd advise skimming your role PM, and then passing stupid things that make you look like you're a Werewolf. Especially if you are the Werewolf. God I'm just too talented.

Scribbles everything down on a notepad. Anything else I need to know? :tongue:

Scribbles everything down on a notepad. Anything else I need to know? :tongue:

Yes. Drop random words to make your sentences incoherent.

Trust me, everyone is very cooperative strategy, it works very well!

What does that even mean. I need to sleep more. :sadnew:

That's quite a coincidence, my name is Shadows, but you can call me Shadows.

I don't want to be too forward, so I'll just call you Shadows.

Hi, Shadows! People are going to think I'm talking to myself, which isn't really a bad idea, I say some of the most amazingly brilliant things!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

That's just crazy enough to work!

Well... we're in a mental hospital, so I guess everything is crazy enough to work. :wacko:

I actually can't bare to miss atleast putting my name down. Anyway, previous experience is stuff like Prohibition, and some other ones. I think I have been in five, but I can't remeber their names. It's probably best forgetting my last mafia, so I would like to pick myself up quickly after that last shocker, though I did have an excuse.

Anyway, I'm called the Crazy One for a reason you know. Let me introduce my hands, my right hand called Lefty and my left hand called Righty. They're charming chaps you know.

I would like to play.

I may or may not be considered 'crazy'....

Anyone care for some sausage rolls?

How far off would I be if I said they'd want it with applesauce? :look:

I remember when the testicles professor warned us about the applesauce sluts.

Alright folks, I'm going to wrap this up. I've selected the players and randomized the list, so in no particular order, the players will be:

1 badboy

2 Rufus

3 pandora

4 Tammo

5 scouts

6 alopex

7 Hinck

8 ricecracker

9 Rick

10 Bob

11 Zepher

12 iamded

13 Draggy

14 Whitefang

15 Sandy

16 big cam

17 kieldaman

18 masked builder

19 JimB

20 Roncanator

21 Shadows

22 sok117

23 cornelius Murdock

24 peanuts

25 CallMePie

26 brickdoctor

27 Flitwick

Other people who applied, you have two options in front of you:

-give Bob's mystery a try, it should be fun

-I plan to host a mafia school game after this, open to people with only one game experience or no experience, so I can promise you a spot in that game

And there is a possibility of someone dropping out mid game, so please follow along regardless.

Roles will be sent out Wednesday or Thursday, and the game will start as early as Friday if everyone is confirmed.

Looking forward to it :sweet: