Sign in to follow this  
AlanYap

..umm... ermm.. Alanyap here

Hullo people,

I'm Alan Yap from the capital city of Malaysia. In my late 20's now. besides LEGO, I share equal passion for Transformers. So most of my MOC are based off them.

I have a soft spot for LEGO Trains too! Older LEGO catalogs once mesmerised me with scenes of the train crossings with the pull along/motorized trains passing thru. I was less than 2-digit old then and was kinda poor. Wondering when I will be able to own at least a set of LEGO trains, I thought.

And so 20 years on... I slowly fulfil my dreams. *sniff sniff*

Ok enough with the reminiscing!

Here's a small Train layout I done in my room last year. Cool huh!

TRAIN09B.jpg

And here's some of the LEGO on display in my room last week

ROOM01.jpg

You can view a few zoomed in pics of above here: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/chingfat2

And of course.... no LEGO fan introduction will be complete without an introduction to his/her lego creation gallery. Click on it puhhhhhleaze!!!

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/1356

looking fwd to make more frens here. ^O^

Welcome to our joyfull community Alan ;-)

I am glad to welcome a new asian member *sweet*

You do have some great mechas in your gallery 8-

Welcome to this forum, Alan. And, btw, what are you thinking about a Transformer Train? X-D

Excellent transformers Alan. Best I can recall seeing.

I tried doing them in the past, and totally failed. It's MUCH harder than it looks.

Welcome to EB.

Welcome to this forum, Alan. And, btw, what are you thinking about a Transformer Train? X-D

Yup once I did have such thought before. Was planning on a LEGO transformers called "Astrotrain" *, that could run on conventional LEGO tracks. But the weight n size of the train motor made me scrap the plan altogether.

*a triple changer robot from the original transformer series that transform into a train/space shuttle.

Welcome Alan, I'm loving your MOCs, they look great. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Yup once I did have such thought before. Was planning on a LEGO transformers called "Astrotrain" *, that could run on conventional LEGO tracks. But the weight n size of the train motor made me scrap the plan altogether.

Yes, but maybe there

So I look at your gallery, landing on the first one. I say to myself, "Hey. Cool. Hotrod transforms AND can still pose. Nice job. Looks better as a thumbnail though... pretty bricky when zoomed in".

So I backspace and scroll down.

Holy poo nuggets... you made a TRANSFORMING PREDAKING GESTALT.

Absolutely freakin' amazing.

Although it's hard to hold the keyboard and type while doing it, I'm actually bowing down right now and moshing my head in your general direction.

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

Welcome we at euro bricks hope you enjoy your time here and once again welcome if you have any qwestions p.m me or any one else thank you remember if you need too know anything just p.m me :-)