Sign in to follow this  
vean

MOC: Modular Drugstore

Really, really nice work.

I especially like the moveable shelfs with the wheel at the end. Haven't seen that in LEGO before :classic:

EDIT: Ooops. Missed the ventilated cabinet. Super :thumbup:

Really, really nice work.

I especially like the moveable shelfs with the wheel at the end. Haven't seen that in LEGO before :classic:

EDIT: Ooops. Missed the ventilated cabinet. Super :thumbup:

Thank you again!

@ vean: I tried downloading the LXF file, but I got this error message on MegaUpload: "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

@ vean: I tried downloading the LXF file, but I got this error message on MegaUpload: "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Hi,

Try with this other link: another link.

Megaupload is not very efficient today...

@ vean: I successfully downloaded your LDD .lxf file using the second MegaUpload link you provided. Wow, the 1,254 steps in the "Building Guide Mode" shows that this Drugstore is very intricate! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing it.

@ vean: I successfully downloaded your LDD .lxf file using the second MegaUpload link you provided. Wow, the 1,254 steps in the "Building Guide Mode" shows that this Drugstore is very intricate! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing it.

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. The challenge was to create a model of Drugstore which can be purchased on site. The choice of pieces is very small compared with the LDD "extended" mode.

Many elements are redundant. With the instruction generator, this was not considered. Therefore, the stairs are a large number of steps, because the position of each is slightly different from previous one. In addition, the large number of drugs in the stock causes a huge number of steps. This is necessary to be realistic.

The assembly of the model from the base to the roof seems not so complex. The more complicated is to correctly position the stairs.