Sign in to follow this  
SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

Small Port

thindexedgif.gif 181D This is my MOC of a Small Port. It has five fictional soldiers ( I've used all my redcoats ) including The Admiral who is wearing the grey Pith Helmet. It has a waterfall which pours out into the sea. (Idea copied from Gahrian) Sorry if I've done anything wrong in this post as it is my first. :thumbup: I also hope that the pictures will be good enough for you to get a good view of the whole port, if not, I will upload some more :pir-sweet: Please remember that this is my first MOC so please don't be too harsh :pir-sweet:

post-20181-131504130157.jpg

post-20181-131504133493.jpg

post-20181-131504134911.jpg

post-20181-13150413732.jpg

post-20181-131504139036.jpg

Well I think you did a pretty good job. It has plenty of character and the waterfall is a pretty nice addition. But if you could add a couple closer pictures of the building then I could add more constructive criticism. If its more of a military port, then I would suggest expanding the building into a little more of a fort. If its more of just a supply 'pitstop' or trading area, then I would suggest expanding the building into more of a warehouse-type building. Either way, there needs to be living quarters though :pir-wink: Keep us updated!

Well I think you did a pretty good job. It has plenty of character and the waterfall is a pretty nice addition. But if you could add a couple closer pictures of the building then I could add more constructive criticism. If its more of a military port, then I would suggest expanding the building into a little more of a fort. If its more of just a supply 'pitstop' or trading area, then I would suggest expanding the building into more of a warehouse-type building. Either way, there needs to be living quarters though :pir-wink: Keep us updated!

Thanks for the comment, Cpt. Tristan. It is supposed to be a Military Port and I will be expanding it in the near future. The building is meant to be a small living area for the Admiral, that will also be expanded. :pir-laugh: