Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

If this is a consular ship, WHERE is the ambassador?

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Okay, so I hope better late than never.....and will my parts disappearing in town MOC's I had to think quick on my feet and throw this together. Only one angle possible as the poor captain is made out of a mish-mash of parts. :blush:

Of course, we all know the scene where we see Vader as a total evil dude ! :devil:

sw_cb_august_2011.jpg

Sorry, it's only a small vig but time and like I said parts running short in particular areas. :blush:

At least I made it on the 31st eh ? :wink:

May the Sith Brick be with you ! :vader:

Well, you did better than I will. Mine still isn't up yet, and I don't have any physical bricks to use. :blush:

Nice work. Instantly recognizable.

Nice little quick build to get the point across. Small simple build really get me in the mood to paly and put somthing to gether. I have a idea for the ESB community build so I might have to give it a go when it comes around.

Well, you did better than I will. Mine still isn't up yet, and I don't have any physical bricks to use. :blush:

Nice work. Instantly recognizable.

And when will be seeing your LDD Doctor? :oh:

And when will be seeing your LDD Doctor? :oh:

Assuming everything goes as planned, a matter of hours. I can hardly wait! :moar:

A 100% legal build from Brickdoctor - this is bound to be interesting...

Well done lightingtiger!

I understand how frustrating when you have a great idea but not the bricks! :laugh:

Small build, but very nice.

Studfull look makes it look better from this angle, so I can only say: Nice job!

A 100% legal build from Brickdoctor - this is bound to be interesting...

Um.... :look:

I did use stand-ins for connections LDD wouldn't accept in a couple places. Both times they were four headlight bricks and two Technic 1x1s used to flip the direction of studs.

Nice job, here! I really like the technique you used for the archway. If you're planning on revisiting this when you have more bricks, I have a few suggestions: add plates to the bottom of Vader's feet to make him the proper height in comparison to Antilles. Add white tiles to the floor. Take the pic from a side view rather than a 3/4 view. Other than that, this looks good. :thumbup:

Take the pic from a side view rather than a 3/4 view.

lightningtiger said he doesn't actually have a Captain Antilles - this camera angle hides that. :wink:

Hello!

Welcome to the Star Wars forum. :wink:

I like the trans clear plate which indicates the captain being held up in the air. And it also reminds me that the LEGO® Vader minifigure is a bit smaller than he should be, otherwise the captain would be higher in the air. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

lightningtiger said he doesn't actually have a Captain Antilles - this camera angle hides that. :wink:

I know. :wink: I meant, if he decides to revisit this with more parts. :grin:

Thank you everyone for your kind words for my quick creation, so yeah I left it too the last minute, but I'm happy with and a revisit ? Well, I haven't taken it apart and I might just hide Vader from my son....I'll think about some changes at a later date.

May the Eurobrick be with us always ! :wink: