Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Six

vote tally

Wilem (WhiteFang): 7 votes (Sandy, Dragonator, def, Rick, CallMePieOrDie, Captain Tamamono, Brickdoctor)

Dmitri (Dragonator): 4 votes (WhiteFang, iamded, JimButcher, Quarryman)

Each mafia has to kill the other one as well.

Again:

To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.

Again:

Do you really think god would put confirmation of a second mafia in the rules? No. And neutrals aren't in that rule, but the mafia still has to outnumber them, right? There's even the chance that each mafia has some sort of weird win condition.

Do you really think god would put confirmation of a second mafia in the rules? No. And neutrals aren't in that rule, but the mafia still has to outnumber them, right? There's even the chance that each mafia has some sort of weird win condition.

Good point. This 2 mafia thing is so confusing. And it could all be a lie, which is even confusing in itself. Ugh. :wacko:

Good point. This 2 mafia thing is so confusing. And it could all be a lie, which is even confusing in itself. Ugh. :wacko:

No, I'm quite positive it's real. Remember what Sky said right before he died?

"It's very important," Agent Sky said calmly as he stood, "It's extremely possible that there's more than..."

This definitely implies that there is a prominent second faction. That faction might actually be a cult with that started out with a lone cult leader.

Here's something else that Sky said that could be vitally important:

"Our agents have lost track of some of the goons they were following. One has become almost completely undetect..."

There is a ninja. The ninja is on the Russian Mafia, because that was the one Sky was talking about right before moving into the 'undetectable' issue. Dmitri is claiming that Wilem is Baritone - which he probably is (think about it, he strongly disbelieves that there is a second mafia at all, Irene is defending him like only a fellow scum-mate would, Ruslana is jumping on Dmitri's bandwagon while it's hot to avoid having to defend Wilem), but if Dmitri is scum, he wouldn't make a claim like that unless he was absolutely sure that he and his team will win as long as none of them die today. It fits if Dmitri is aligned with the Russian Mafia, because we've only seen them kill once. Think about it people, they have been converting like crazy to make up for their losses. And don't come to me saying, "Oh, but ninjas are killers! Dmitri must be the tommy gun killer!", because I remember a book called The Forest in which a ninja kitty could do other devious things at night; kidnap, frame, and hide affiliations of dead players. What if Dmitri is another of those unorthodox ninjas? It certainly fits; the author of The Forest is the same one who wrote the accounts of the past events of Moonlight, and the same one who's writing this one.

Wait, something just occurred to me; why are we listening to Wilem? He's the only one who claims to know who Nika targeting with that grenade, and he's probably lying because he's scum.

Why wouldn't Dmitri believe that his scummy teammates would survive? If we lynch townie Wilem, and another one or two of us are mysteriously killed tonight, that's it. Town outnumbered, we all die.

Why are we listening to Wilem? You may believe he's scum, but look at what's all been said. I'm listening to him because I find what he's saying to be logical and not "planned out" as a scum would do.

Dmitri is claiming that Wilem is Baritone - which he probably is (think about it, he strongly disbelieves that there is a second mafia at all, Irene is defending him like only a fellow scum-mate would

What?! â–“â–“â–“â–“ you dude! All I've tried to do today is go after that scummy Dmitri! I don't recall actively defending Wilem. Wilem contacted me in private and seemed like a legit townie trying to help, so if it seems I've been defending him it's probably because I trust him much more than I do Dmitri, and if the vote is either for Wilem or Dmitri, then yeah, I'm gonna want people to not vote for Wilem in favour of Dmitri.

Think about it people, they have been converting like crazy to make up for their losses.

I think 'converting like crazy' is making it sound more important that it is. There's always a limit or a delay on conversions with Mafias, and it doesn't matter if they're Baritones or Russian Mafia, every scum will go for a conversion rather than a kill. (A kill nets 1 less townie, a conversion nets 1 less townie + 1 more scum recruit.) It's day 6, it's likely each Mafia will have converted at most, 2 people. Any more seems just unfair for us townies.

Time is slipping away, and since my vote change it's been pretty silent. I highly suggest someone re-lynch Wilem or everyone act quickly and switch to Dmitri. We cannot go another day without a lynch, and I have my eye on those who haven't voted. Obviously they want the town to suffer by not lynching.

Obviously they want the town to suffer by not lynching.

I fully agrees and I can live with it, even to the extend of conviction. We can't afford another day without any conviction... Because without conviction, the townies got nothing "confirmed" for them to work on.

What?! â–“â–“â–“â–“ you dude! All I've tried to do today is go after that scummy Dmitri! I don't recall actively defending Wilem. Wilem contacted me in private and seemed like a legit townie trying to help, so if it seems I've been defending him it's probably because I trust him much more than I do Dmitri, and if the vote is either for Wilem or Dmitri, then yeah, I'm gonna want people to not vote for Wilem in favour of Dmitri.

You know, I've thought about it, and I've realized that it would be suicide to defend Wilem (or rather, to try and get Dmitri lynched) when he could very well be convicted if the both of you are scum.

Wilem contacted me as well, and he seems like a 'legit townie', but what else can we do? There are three more votes needed in order to convict Dmitri, and even if I vote for him, it's not like two votes will magically fall out of the sky! :sceptic:

I think 'converting like crazy' is making it sound more important that it is. There's always a limit or a delay on conversions with Mafias, and it doesn't matter if they're Baritones or Russian Mafia, every scum will go for a conversion rather than a kill. (A kill nets 1 less townie, a conversion nets 1 less townie + 1 more scum recruit.) It's day 6, it's likely each Mafia will have converted at most, 2 people. Any more seems just unfair for us townies.

Unless those mafias started small (think about 3-4 members). Really, why have we only seen that automatic pistol once? It's because the Russians are converting.

Time is slipping away, and since my vote change it's been pretty silent. I highly suggest someone re-lynch Wilem or everyone act quickly and switch to Dmitri. We cannot go another day without a lynch, and I have my eye on those who haven't voted. Obviously they want the town to suffer by not lynching.

There are already seven votes. After I cast the seventh, Boris came in and cast another for good measure. So even though you changed your vote, Wilem still has enough to be convicted.

I agree with you that we can't let another Day go by without a lynch. There's no telling what god will do to us this time. :sceptic:

You know, I've thought about it, and I've realized that it would be suicide to defend Wilem (or rather, to try and get Dmitri lynched) when he could very well be convicted if the both of you are scum.

But that's a very big 'if'. :sceptic: Can we assume Irene is scum?

I can make a vote 'fall out of the sky', but I'm not convinced that Wilem must be Town based on your statements and I wouldn't do it if there wasn't a third person to change votes as well.

vote tally

Wilem (WhiteFang): 7 votes (Sandy, Dragonator, def, Rick, CallMePieOrDie, Captain Tamamono, Brickdoctor)

Dmitri (Dragonator): 4 votes (WhiteFang, iamded, JimButcher, Quarryman)

Day Seven is now over. With 7 votes, Wilem (WhiteFang) has been convicted. Please get your night actions in ASAP. You have 24 hours to submit them. Late night actions will not be accepted. Thank you.

037.jpg

Everyone is gathered for Wilem's last meal. The Cross-Dressing Construction Man is watching the door and the Criminal Construction Crew is giving him a hard time.

"We hear this is a dinner theater!" The Criminal Foreman drunkenly slurs.

"We want to see Star Wars!" The Other Criminal Construction Man chimes in.

"Don't make me hurt you two." The Cross-Dressing Construction Man warns.

038.jpg

"Hey hey," The Hottie Criminal Construction Man interjects, "Stop giving the gentleman in the pant suit a hard time. Go sit down and wait for the play to start."

The other Criminal Construction Men go inside.

039.jpg

"Your eyes are as blue as the stuff I clean my toilet with." The Hottie Criminal Construction Man says, "If you were a dish in the prison cafeteria, you'd be Salisbury Steak with gorgeous sauce."

"Oh you..." The Cross-Dressing Construction Man giggles, "I've got a boyfriend!"

"And I've got a great place to hide bodies." The Hottie Criminal Construction Man says.

040.jpg

The Hottie Criminal Construction Man tries to keep the others quiet as the play starts.

041.jpg

"Help me Obi-Wan" Agent Veronica says, "You're my only hope."

"I'm not recording," Wilem says.

"But that's what you're supposed to do." Agent Veronica explains.

"I don't care," Wilem states, "You're all stupid and deserve to die. I won't go along with this stupid play either."

"You're a droid, you do what people say." Agent Veronica explains further, "You don't have your own will power. Bring this message to Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Your face is Obi-Wan Kenobi." Wilem tells her.

"Record the message!" Agent Veronica demands.

"Bite me!" Wilem answers, "Bitch."

042.jpg

"I'm afraid R2 has run off." Yan tells Patrick.

"No, I haven't." Wilem says, "I'm right here."

"Well if he did, I'm sure you'd have to clean him and accidentally play a message." Yan hints to the other two actors.

"There's no message. I erased it." Wilem tells them.

"I just want to go to Tashi Station and pick up some poooower conveeeeerteeeeeeeerrrrrrrssss." Patrick whines.

043.jpg

"Oh no! Sand people!"

044.jpg

"Tell me about my father, Obi-Wan." Patrick says.

"Obi-Wan won't say anything," Yan tells him, "She only speaks once a day and she's done it, so that's all we get."

045.jpg

"These aren't the droids you're looking for." Ruslana waves her hand.

"Yes, we are!" Wilem says.

"No, these aren't the droids you're looking for. You don't hear the droid." Ruslana waves her hand again.

"We are the droids you're looking for." Wilem interrupts, "Look, it's us! We're right here. Arrest us, destroy us and end this stupid story!"

046.jpg

"Hey, these are the droids we're looking for." Denis says, "You were trying to trick us with your wavey-handy spooky talk."

Bang!

047.jpg

"You know," The Criminal Foreman says, "Those were the droids they were looking for."

"I don't remember them killing Ben, but I guess the lesbians know best." The Other Criminal Construction Man says.

"And that's a megabluck'n snowtrooper costume." The Criminal Foreman complains, "Why would there be a snowtrooper in the desert?? This has killed my willing suspension of disbelief."

048.jpg

Polina Solo shoots first, bitch!

049.jpg

"Hey Polina Solo, someone's at the spaceship door." Wilem says.

"Did somebody order a pizza?" Polina asks.

050.jpg

Polina screams as she is sucked out the airlock.

"Aw, he got sucked out the airlock. Now we don't have a pilot." Wilem laughs.

051.jpg

"We're stuck in a tractor beam." Yan tinkers and cries.

"Aw, shit!" Wilem curses.

"Rawr!" Falicia says.

052.jpg

"Obi-Wan never told you the truth about your father." Samuel says to Patrick.

055.jpg

"Hey this scene isn't from Star Wars!" The Criminal Foreman shouts, "It's from Empire!"

"It's not a TV," The Hottie Criminal Construction Man says, "You're interrupting the play. You always embarrass me whenever we go out."

"And you leave the toilet seat up, man." The Other Criminal Construction Man chimes in, "You gotta stop that shit."

053.jpg

"Enough of this!" Wilem shouts as he kicks Patrick into the void of the Cloud City ventilation shaft.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Patrick screams.

054.jpg

"Hey!" Samuel protests, "I was going to tell him I'm his father and then take him to Tashi Staaaaaatiooooooooon."

Samuel gets a kick from Wilem too.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

055.jpg

"That's it!" Shouts the Criminal Foreman, "You've ruined the whole story!"

Bang!

056.jpg

And this is the end of Wilem (WhiteFang).

057.jpg

"I hate guys with no work ethic." The Criminal Foreman cries, "You have to be a team player!"

"Now, now Criminal Foreman." The Hottie Criminal Construction Man consoles him, "Remember what we learned in group therapy? Just because someone has a bad work ethic doesn't mean you can get all shooty or stabby."

"I need a hug," The Criminal Foreman sobs.

Send me your night actions!!!!