Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Six

Mod note: The affiliation of today's dead will be revealed on Game Day Seven.

Fine, then.

Vote: Wilem (WhiteFang)

With my heavy heart, I can only laugh it out and shout out loud that how stupid and foolish my fellow townies are, to convict me... At the end of the day, you won't have enough days to convict the scums anymore. The scums won this and it's sad to note that not many of you are willing to go for the cause which I am fighting for.

If there anymore remaining sane townies out there, I hope you can put this together as my blood of innocence will show the ultimate stupidity of the foolish townies.

Lastly, I can boldly assume that all of the recent deaths are definitely going to be townie, it's very clear who are scums written all over their face after the end of my conviction.

You will live to regret. I can assure all of you. For those who have gotten my remaining clues, I hope you will work hard to turn the tide over but I can hardly see if there is any chance left.

This is my parting vote,

Vote Dmitri (Dragonator)

Vote Dmitri (Dragonator)

Nooooo!

You forgot the colon!

It's Vote: Dmitri (Dragonator), not Vote Dmitri (Dragonator)! :wink:

(Yes that is my vote. Your lies have no effect on me, Dmitri!)

Err, wow. Woops. I forgot to speak boldly.

That is of course, Vote: Dmitri (Dragonator).

I can only laugh at how blatantly Irene and Wilem are digging their own graves. :laugh: I will of course stand by my result and vote for Wilem today, his alignment is more than obvious by now, and I expect Irene will be next considering her blatant support of her scummy ally. It's a bit pathetic really, seeing them caught in the headlights like this. Rather satisfying after all we've been through though. :sweet:

And good riddance for that.

There really is only one choice today. I think the point brought up about the responsibility of the claim is an important one. If Dmitri is wrong in his claim, he will be directly responsible for it, while if Wilem or Irene are wrong in their claims, they can just blame Stan. So, Dmitri's claim has a lot more weight. And as I mentioned before, if Stan was wrong about me, there's a good chance he was wrong about Dmitri too.

Vote: Wilem (Whitefang)

And no surprise about Vera being poisoned. She was laying low, and that has been the M.O. of the poisoner so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Polina or Ruslana were poisoned next, they having been generally low key.

With my heavy heart, I can only laugh it out and shout out loud that how stupid and foolish my fellow townies are, to convict me...

Well, this would almost directly imply there are no 'Baritones' out there. Besides the possibility being raised by agent Sky, there isn't any real concrete evidence of a second mafia family. There has only been one consistent mafia kill, that I think we all agree on: the tommy gun killer. Also, it can be deduced that on night 2, 'Padme'/Max, who was poisoned and found to be the Russian Mafia's godfather, killed Elena. Does this automatically imply the tommy gun killer is a member of another mafia family? I'm inclined to answer that question positively. But why haven't we seen the weapon used by Max again then? I can't really believe the Russian Mafia lost their killing ability with the death of their godfather. They could have decided to convert on the other nights though. The other MOs have been the grey pistol and the apple grenade. Samuel now suggests Stanislav could produce guns. Could the grey gun have been one of Stanislav's inventions? And Willem seems to know a lot more about the grenade...

Well, Vera didn't speak much so hard to tell if her death is good or bad news. Another townie death at this point would imply that this serial killer is likely aligned with the scum.

Wilem contacted me privately, and while he had little to add over what he already mentioned in public, his words could be those of a honest person. Still, there's no solid argument against Dmitri. Are we about to choose between two townies?

And Willem seems to know a lot more about the grenade...

If it is the case, I beg him to tell us before it's too late. There may be some vital information we're missing here.

It's not that he's dead, it's that he's a confirmed townie. :hmpf: His death is just what proved that that he is a townie, and a confirmed townie's word is, for me, of more value than a tricksy supposed scummy 'investigator'. :hmpf_bad:

Not all townies are right. :hmpf: The fact that he's a confirmed townie does not make him automatically right.

:hmpf_bad:

Mod note: The affiliation of today's dead will be revealed on Game Day Seven.

Shit. :distressed:

Well, obviously the popular choice today is Wilem, but I'm going to wait a bit to cast my vote. We wouldn't want any hasty decisions, now would we?

vote tally

Wilem (WhiteFang): 4 votes (Sandy, JimButcher, Dragonator, def)

Dmitri (Dragonator): 2 votes (WhiteFang, iamded)

Well, could only have assumed a poisoning after the Mad Scientist showed up. Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow who she/Petra/Catya were with.

Wilem, I believe you were going to tell us something about the grenade. Witholding any information at this point works against you.

Agent Sky's parting words provide a clear indication of there being a second mafia family, but that no one is able to confirm their existence by now has me slightly worried as well. As pointed out by various people, it only makes sense for Dmitri to lie if the scum are certain of winning when they manage to get a townie convicted today.

I feel there is only one way forward.

You haven't said anything to make me change my mind, Wilem, but that doesn't mean you can't anymore.

You haven't said anything to make me change my mind, Wilem, but that doesn't mean you can't anymore.

The same goes for me. Along with that you won't say anything about the grenade, which is suspicious enough to tip me over the scale. Vote: Wilem (WhiteFang).

Rest assured, if you're townie as you say, we'll have you avenged. And if you have anything to say to us, besides "Dmitri's scum, Dmitri's scum," say it now.

I've gone over the evidence, and the only real answer is that Wilem is scum.

Wilem, if you have anything left to say, say it now before I cast my vote against you.

Wilem could just be acting as a middle man here. His source of the information might not want it revealed now. I know in a play I saw called Isla Paradisa, there was one named Bridget who could gain information at Night and wanted to dictate when, where, and how any of her acquired information was revealed. ( :innocent2: )

I know in a play I saw called Isla Paradisa, there was one named Bridget who could gain information at Night and wanted to dictate when, where, and how any of her acquired information was revealed. ( :innocent2: )

Yes, but that play was based off a children's book. ( :grin: ) That's unlikely to occur here. And if he wants to take that secret to his grave, that's his problem.

At this stage, that clue does not matter anymore. The foolish townies will do this remaining fight on your own and I highly doubt that there is anymore left worth fighting for.

I spoke enough and I gave enough clues in private. That's all.

Wilem, you are definitely scum.

Let's just hope this conviction brings us closer to ridding our town of those nasty mafia members.

At this point, I wish the scums will win this. It's really pathetic to co-exist with you all as fellow townies and you need innocent blood to wash the sins. Convict me and at the end, don't come and said I should have believed him earlier. Because the townies clearly deserved to lose this game of life totally.

At this point, I wish the scums will win this. It's really pathetic to co-exist with you all as fellow townies and you need innocent blood to wash the sins. Convict me and at the end, don't come and said I should have believed him earlier. Because the townies clearly deserved to lose this game of life totally.

That's megablocks! If you really are on our side, you should be a team player. Now you're just acting all bitter and refuse to say anything that might actually help the town. Don't you see our only option today is to vote you out?

I would gladly vote for Dmitri too, if I wasn't sure we'd just end up with no conviction again. We've done the vote splitting on two days already, and on both days it has only lead to the death of more townies and a major disadvantage to us. Do you really wish that for the town, just so you can go on playing?

And now you have the nerve to say we deserve to lose, just because we're acting without any other evidence. I'm sorry, but this is just the way the game goes. We have to test out Dmitri's claim, and this is the only way to do that. You can be very sure that if Dmitri lies about you, the true townies will unite against him tomorrow. There are still 13 people left in this town, we couldn't have possibly lost already, or else there's something very wrong with this game of life.

Crap talk like that will not raise any sympathy for you, Wilem. :sadnew:

I still get the feeling you're innocent, but your attitude isn't helping your case, Wilem. I Vote: Wilem (WhiteFang).

vote tally

Wilem (WhiteFang): 8 votes (Sandy, JimButcher, Dragonator, def, Rick, CallMePieOrDie, Captain, Tamamono, Brickdoctor)

Dmitri (Dragonator): 2 votes (WhiteFang, iamded)

*Red signifies a conviction has been reached.

Although there is currently a conviction, the day will still last the full 72 hours. During that time, the conviction can be over-turned. If you are happy with your vote, please send your night action in. The sooner I can prepare for Day Seven, the shorter the game night will be. I specified game night in case anybody thought that the actual night would be shortened by getting night actions in early. As a Mafia host I can change the space time continuum but will not in this case. I'm simply referring to the span of time that covers a game night. :tongue:

If I can type this properly. I don't want to argue because it's bloody useless to waste my breathe. I am contributing based on what I know and that's called team playing through this only mean.

I have been thinking and was prompted by someone that also voted for me. The ninja mafia scum is alive and to only convict that person is through conviction. To confirm on that issue. The grenade might not be even tampered at all because the grenade is targeted at Dimitri.

I wish I can share more but at this stage. No conviction doesn't help and my conviction will show things around.

I have been thinking and was prompted by someone that also voted for me. The ninja mafia scum is alive and to only convict that person is through conviction. To confirm on that issue. The grenade might not be even tampered at all because the grenade is targeted at Dimitri.

So you're saying the grenade might have blown up just because it was targeted at Dmitri? That makes sense, because why else would someone claiming to be an investigator be still alive, unless he couldn't die at nights at all.

But why didn't you say this in the first place? :hmpf:

I'm ready to change my vote if at least five other people will vote for Dmitri as well. Anyone up for that say aye!

Aye!

That does make sense.

But given that Wilem never said so before, I can't decide if that was a last-ditch lie to avoid a conviction or a grudging acceptance of the fact that he would have to reveal it in order to avoid the conviction.

So you're saying the grenade might have blown up just because it was targeted at Dmitri? That makes sense, because why else would someone claiming to be an investigator be still alive, unless he couldn't die at nights at all.

But why didn't you say this in the first place? :hmpf:

I told you. I need time to confirm something and I don't appreciate my fellow colleague being so pushy which kind of make me grumpy. The person hinted this to me, also believe I am scum, so I thought no point to verify further. More importantly, I made a wrong assumption thinking that the godfather was actually the ninja, thinking that role was long gone but I was wrong. All this while, I kept thinking that it was tampered. It's not a strong case but I am almost certain that's the reason why Nika died.

That does make sense.

But given that Wilem never said so before, I can't decide if that was a last-ditch lie to avoid a conviction or a grudging acceptance of the fact that he would have to reveal it in order to avoid the conviction.

It's up to that single person among the current voters to stand up if this was mentioned private before. No. This is not a last ditch attempt.