Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

Mini Coronet (new mandalorian space yacht)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everybody!

Watching the third season of the animated Clone Wars TV series, you will realise that the number of new ships and vehicles decreases somewhat. Hence I'd like to show something to you from the second season. The Coronet (reference link) is the personal space yacht of the mandalorian duchess Satine Kryze, and appears in the three mandalorian episodes in season 2.

It's only seen shortly, the shape is pretty ugly, and the level of details seen in the series is limited. Unfortunately this is being reflected on the miniaturized model as well. I know it's not my usual buidling standard, but that's how it came out without getting too large. :wink:

coronet-1.jpg

coronet-2.jpg

That's it for now. I have not posted many models recently, that's mainly because there are already two hundred of them, and further I somehow felt not like building recently. Hopefully this phase is over, and you can expect more models soon. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I can't remember this from the show, but it's a great looking little ship! :yoda: As far as not feeling like building, when I feel that way, I try changing the scale that I'm building in. Try midi-scale again or even minifig scale if you're bored. :vader:

I do remember the ship from the episode. And It's excellent Legostein. I must say how great your rendition of relatively unknown ships of the SW universe is :thumbup: :thumbup:.

Another quality mini-creation Chris, I very well remember this unique ship in that particular CW episode and you've really captured the shape convincingly. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

Ah this ship. You've capture it very nicely as always! :thumbup: I do like this ship even if it is a bit odd looking.

Hello,

and thank you for the comments. I am glad so many of you remember the ship from the series. :classic:

More models very soon!

See you around,

~ Christopher

Another excellent micro-creation from you 'Legostein', interesting that space yachts are like real yachts except they are upside down by appearances only ! :laugh:

Keep up the cool work and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :wink:

I've found the design of vehicles in the CW show to be very hit & miss with some absolute shockers in there. When I saw the episode with this one though I thought it was one of the better designs, quite unusual but still with a SW feel. You done a great job of representing it in mini Lego form :thumbup: