Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Franspace Personal Hovercraft

dscn1000.jpg

dscn1001.jpg

Of course every theme needs a mascot, so I present: (name deleted by Xwingyoda)

dscn1010.jpg

I apologize to those of french decent who this might offend.

-l2k-

Edited by xwingyoda

My first impression is: flesh hands on a monkey?!

My second impression is: nice colors and symmetry. It's nice to see someone not follow the trend for once

My first impression is: flesh hands on a monkey?!

I thought they'd look good.

-l2k-

Hey,that's pretty cool.I like how you put the French flag's color scheme in it.Great SNOT building.And Lego monkeys look much better with flesh hands.

I don't like this much. The French would never drive something like this nor have it painted to look like a flag instead of a racer. It looks like you stuck hands on it just because. Plus there is no helmet or other safety gear. Either the driver is insane or stupid.

Also the mascot isn't funny.

Of course that is my opinion. Final verdict = remake and with purpose.

I don't like this much. The French would never drive something like this nor have it painted to look like a flag instead of a racer. It looks like you stuck hands on it just because. Plus there is no helmet or other safety gear. Either the driver is insane or stupid.

Also the mascot isn't funny.

Of course that is my opinion. Final verdict = remake and with purpose.

Its a new theme i thought up. Also, the drive isnt in space.

The french would drive something like that - but not with the colour scheme.

Think sillt little motorized pushbikes crossed with 2CVs.

You may want to see if you can pick out any paradisa deckchair striped parts for the seat though

& the headlights should be on stalks.

& it needs a big sticky out boot (tunk as the yanks call it)

lol Jof

:wink:

L2k,

Let me just remind you that there are several ACTUAL French people on these boards (including 2 admins mind you) and not only French Decent !!

This is NOT funny for one second (not everyone has the talent of the Monthy Python, especially NOT you) and this is also insulting. So do keep your crappy megablocking stereotypes for yourself (especially the "surrender" part) !!

Yoda

Yoda, its just a Moc I don't think Citrin meant any harm. So He made a little joke about your country anybody and everybody makes jokes about things. I don't think he meant to hurt you or your culture on purpose.

i don't really see the harm in this Moc either, it's not what i usually build, but i'd like to see a series, sure! :redsmyliehappy: in fact, i like the cheese! must remember that!

besides, if this were a political pamflet, i'd say it fits every country, if you put it horizontally, it could represent the Dutch! they love cheese as well! and it's damn good one!! :blacksmylielaughing:

In no means was I trying to insult France, the French people, or their culture. As most of you know, most of the mainstream, popular custom space themes are based off off how the culture was in the 40's, i.e. Eastern Block=Communist Russia, Iron Reich=The German 3rd Reich, and Franspace, of course, represents France and their supposed quick "surrender". The themes do not represent the current culture of any of these countries, but instead their Retro-futuristic counterparts. Believe me, I take french and I do not hate their culture. Pierre was just a physicial manifestation a little joke, which I think has gotten out of hand. I would appreciate it if everyone could please get back on topic. I apologize all those who were/are insulted by my creation.

If you would like to further your disagrement with me, please PM me, but otherwise, just post on the topic.

-l2k-

I just think the Monkey is the problem, the moc is very well done, anycontry coulde be proud of that..