Nico, you are a genius. I love your work and am envious of your abilities.

This weekend I took a shot at building the Honda. I don't have the RC parts so I converted it to a standard model by putting in some extra beams to stiffen it out where the motors and battery box where.

I love your attention to detail in the suspension and engine. I may some slight modifications to the rear wheel hubs to prevent them from slipping out of place when I press down on the suspension. I also made a very simple modification to provide a sturdier support for the front suspension cover. Since I only had gray ribbed hoses in shorter lengths my exhaust system is slightly different but still contains the same number of pipes. I made a few other minor mods to the windscreen to suit the parts I have.

I'm waiting for my order of universal joints so I can add the final sway arms and the it will be complete.

If you are interested I can post some pics of my mods.

Thanks for great model!

Currently building Nico's Citroën 2 CV, it looks really good and like the original. He even amazes during the build not only with the finished models

Excellent!

I'll probably start a new project and I will study very carefully what you do.

Very nice tank. I tried to build it in LDD and I must say it's very rewarding. When I first saw Nico was using 5 motors I was not sure why so many. Plenty of functions, very nicely done! I had to make some minor changes to circumvent LDD's anti-collision feature.

nico-track.png

Edited by DrJB

Very interesting !

I would have liked to see a little more about its capabilities.

Very interesting !

I would have liked to see a little more about its capabilities.

That's enough motivation to build it :classic:

Edit: Never mind, I was thinking of the track loader :sceptic:

Edited by DrJB

Oh some times here that I have not posted my creation ! any way, that the new one and a big one : a lego galileo clock. after month of work (rare for me) here it is :

IMG_4666.JPG

IMG_4665.JPG

Of course with pro building instructions for sale (also a free one again :) ) and a special video for set up the clock !

http://www.nico71.fr/galileo-clock/

Legoclock_page_46.pngLegoclock_page_27.png

And if you have missed it : I havemade some other creation :

A pneumatic switchless engine : http://www.nico71.fr/switchless-pneumatic-steam-machine/

A motorized black sedan car : http://www.nico71.fr/small-black-motorized-sedan-car/

:)

Simply amazing once again, really impressive, definitely on my to do list. Thanks again for sharing the instructions.

Out of curiosity, how accurate is your setup?

Pretty accurate in fact ! I manage to get only one minute for 12h of functionning :)

Great Scott!!

This is quite amazing. I know that the accuracy is more related to the pendulum, but to use plastic gears to get everything working is just great. I think I'll give it a try together with my son. He'll for sure learn quite a bit about mechanics.

I once tried to make a clock, lets just say it was not great but this is amazing.

This clock shouts for an automatic wind-up mechanicsm! As you have a differential already, this should not be to complicated. A clock that needs to be wound after a few hours is not very useful to show the time...

I really like to see how others solves all technical details that is needed to make a working clock in LEGO. You could use the official boat/train weights instead of the bottle, I have almost 700g in my clock and it's smaller than your beer bottle.

I really admire your work to make instructions for your clock. I have not even considered doing this for mine:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=113864

You got the spirit of B-group perfectly, without copying any of the existing models.

Nice solution using 7mm ribbed hoses in suspension to transfer the motion to wheels. I might rebuild suspension on my P205 incorporating this and be able to fit the differential now.

This is excellent.  Love how there is so much diversity in your builds.  

My daughter came over and peered over my shoulder as I watched the video.  Now it looks like she wants me to build one

Really cool braiding machine, this is the kind of stuff I would never even think of trying to make.

Fantastic!

I love your builds, they're just so varied. As much as I admire all the vehicles we see on these pages it's great to see something so different. Great work.