This is one of the most beautiful studless models in the midscale that I've seen! Wonderful design and functions, great job!

This is one of the most beautiful studless models in the midscale that I've seen! Wonderful design and functions, great job!

I conquer!

Very good looking rudolf, believe it or not I built 1 just like it but smaller just before you made this video.

I love both models, but the Honda civic is superb! Thanks for the instructions. :thumbup:

If you missed it, here is the two first video opf the word in progress of my mechanical calculator. The carry mechanism, and the keyboard. Then, I will make the visual result (adding and substracting) and the overflow mechanism.

Looks very nice. :classic: Especially since my interest has been shifting a bit from Technic vehicles to Technic machines.

A while ago I was planning to build my own Lego mechanical calculator, but in the end I did not start.

Good luck with the rest of the calculator! :classic::thumbup:

The next video about mymechanical calculator, presenting the overflow mechanism and substraction.

The next video will be the last, the showcase of the machine :)

Two new creation you have maybe missed :)

The next will not be vehicle, but working object !

:)

The next video about mymechanical calculator, presenting the overflow mechanism and substraction.

The next video will be the last, the showcase of the machine :)

Very nice. Reminds me of the mechanical cash registers they had a supermarkets about 40 years ago ... anyone 'else' knows what those are?

Edited by DrJB

This is great, I like very much the extending boom.

And new creation ! A tiny creation but with lot of possibilities : a lego working microscope using a water dropt as a lens, have a look to it :

And of course, a building instructions available on my blog (for free !) : http://www.nico71.fr/lego-working-microscope/

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3607.JPG

Sampler.jpg

Try to build you own and send me some picture of your sample !