Cool Nico... I like it very much!

Ahh you have infected me too....As soon as I have enough time I make also one trophy truck for me... :P

Max...

Great trophy truck from your side as well, I will definetly check out your BI if you post them, there is always something new and interesting to learn from you ;-) However, there is a little tiny bit that bothers me - the rear live axle is quite long, which makes the back of the car quite twitchy while driving.

Best regards!

I keep wondering why is this the Year of the BJ Baldwin Trophy Truck. I suspect those lime rims have something to do with it, most (3/4) models use them.

I'm enjoying the diversity though, this one seems to use only LEGO parts currently in production, which I think makes it affordable for more people than other models using Buggy motors, SBrick, LEGO RC system, MiniZip, etc. On the down side, I'd say the suspension is too stiff and it drives relatively slow for this kind of vehicle. Still a good compromise overall, and looks great!

Right... The lime in combination with black looks great... That's the reason why I bought also buggy set with lime rims and panels... Eye catcher... :)

Max

Most detailed trophy truck of all. Good job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very well done! Those lime wheels sure open up new color possibilities. The music seem familiar :laugh: Also nice new intro and outro.

This is awesome :thumbup: I like everything in it: design, suspension, colour scheme and stickers, transmission, cabin inside... One of the best Technic PickUps that I have ever seen :thumbup: And nice video, too :thumbup: You're the man :classic:

@ DrJb

I I just found youhave done this 2CV chassi from NIco71

Would you pleaeset it to me.

Regards

Many thank for all your comment !

Regarding the back, I assume that is because I have not place the suspension like real (shock absorbers near the pivot, but also some connecting rid at the back on real vehicule). But on the real model, the back axle is definitvely quite long !

I put a picture :

bj-baldwin-2013-trophy-truck-mad-media-07_grande.jpg?381

bj-baldwin-2013-trophy-truck-mad-media-04_grande.jpg?381

Thanks you for comment on the deisgn, I have tried to obtain a good looking design, inspiring by model team finishing.

I work on the instructions and after sending to Throsten speltz I will be abble to propose as usual two type of instructions, for free and on sale.

Nico, any chance you could release a parts list prior to the instructions so interested parties can start accumulating the required parts.

This is another amazing MOC by you.

Regards.

Power1369

Hello, Sorry I cant not because I have only picture at the moment, and thorsten work on the digital version, therefore it can be some difference between the real truck and digital regarding imprevement, I don't want to make the same mistake than on the LMP1 (some difference between the two BI). :)

But when it is ready, I will show you :)

Regarding, the sticker, I use special sheet of sticker (with transparent paper), but it works on on laser machine and can not make the white color (because printer dont print white). That is why when I have white on it, I use standard paper. But this is not still perfect, I should you some black paperboard to color the edge of the sticker to not show the white paper thin.

The instructions for the Baja Truck are available !!!!

Preview_BI_Monster-1024x722.jpg

Thanks to the work of Thorsten speltz, we have made two instructions as usual, a free one with photo sequence and a sold one for 5€ with proffessionnal looking instructions by computer rendering.

you can check the needed parts here : http://www.nico71.fr...a-truck-recoil/

BOM_3D_Monster-300x211.jpg

Some preview of the instructions :

Preview_BI_1.jpgPreview_BI_2.jpg

Preview_BI_4.jpg

How to buy ? Just follow this link and click on buy button paypal :)

http://www.nico71.fr...a-truck-recoil/

Hace a nice building :)

Edited by nico71

Beautiful instructions. Can you tell us how you managed to get the stickers into your LDraw instructions? It looks great but I have never been able to do that.

Nico, thank You for the instruction.

I think, You need to use White 12L Axles instead of 11L, which are very rare. :)

Edited by ifilin

@Nico71:

So I have built your trophy truck... I really love the design of the truck... The long front with front lights and the long body...

I made the truck faster and geared the gearing up... I play with it in a flat interior so I don't need so much torque as outside... I used LiPo battery and 2 IR Receivers for more power...

What I modify as next ist the steering... I'm not satisfied with actual solution... The steering rack moves to free and is too loose... And for me is steering angle to small so I have to change the whole front suspension...

I make me a lot of fun with the car and is pretty fast after modification... Thanx once more for instructions...

:***

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

That is right ! I have changed the 11L for 12L because I have 12L in white, this was a mistake :)

I have uplaoded the rebrickable.

And will change the BOM.

Beautiful instructions. Can you tell us how you managed to get the stickers into your LDraw instructions? It looks great but I have never been able to do that.

Sorry, I don't know how, but you can contact Throsten Speltz to know how : http://pixelts.de.tl/