Sign in to follow this  
JCC1004

FS: Complete Sets of Sealed Series 2, 3, and 4 Figures

Up on the bay, sorry!

Hello, during the times of Series 2, 3, and 4 I bought a whole box and took out two complete sets and the extras leaving an extra set sealed to sell later. Now is the time. All of these are mint in the package and 100% confirmed on the contents by either the barcode method or feeling through the bags. I didn't try to use the dot system. I am keeping these along with eBay prices.

I wanted to post these here first before I put them on eBay. I'll leave these on for about a week. If you can't pay me within that time PM me anyway and we can work something out.

Loose sets for about 60 and sealed sets go for 80. Since these are all sealed that is my asking price. Prices may be negotiable. All of these are 100% sealed.

Series Two Set: $80

Series Three Set: $80

Series Four Set: $80

I would take all 3 sets for 250 with shipping included. Other wise shipping will most likely around 5 dollars.

Please PM me with any questions! Thanks!

Edited by JCC1004

80+80+80+5=245 but you'll take 250 for the whole lot? Might want to rethink that. Not much of an incentive.

You misunderstood me. Shipping would be 5 dollars per set So your saving 5 bucks if you get all of them, I know it's not much so I will make it 240 with shipping included. So free shipping if you buy all of them. Shipping will be discounted if you'd buy two sets too.

Sign in to follow this