Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

MOC: Fabuland APC

builders_guild.gif

I present my Fabuland Armoured Personnel Carrier for the Elite Squad. The Fabuland Elite Squad was created when some Fabuland characters were accidently tossed into a bag of BrickArms.

picture_14311.jpg

A Fabuland mop is mounted for in case the squad is required to perform a mop up operation.

picture_14314.jpg

picture_14317.jpg

picture_14324.jpg

picture_14325.jpg

Edited by Rufus
indexed

Ha ha ha ha I love it! :grin: It looks just like somthing from the fabuland theme, altough it's an army veichle :tongue:

Awsome work, keep it up :classic::thumbup:

Thanks greeny. I think there is something fun about well armed cute animal characters. :classic:

This is great. The build looks solid like a person could really play with it, wonderful. Good detailing with the little white fences, that will be sure to catch his gun if he drops in the roof :thumbup:

Now I feel bad that sold all my "useless" giant tires. :laugh:

This is great. The build looks solid like a person could really play with it, wonderful. Good detailing with the little white fences, that will be sure to catch his gun if he drops in the roof :thumbup:

Now I feel bad that sold all my "useless" giant tires. :laugh:

Thanks darkdragon. It is a playable MOC. My son tested it. The rear machine gun and bulldog are on turntables. He can spin them around shooting. Funny thing, I built this to make use of 6 big yellow wheels/tires I had sitting around. :classic:

Oh, 'dr spock' that is so funny.....quick run from the multi-coloured APC with a puppy dog on top ! :iamded_lol:

Great work on this wild creation and patrol on with the cute animals with guns ! :excited:

Oh, 'dr spock' that is so funny.....quick run from the multi-coloured APC with a puppy dog on top ! :iamded_lol:

Great work on this wild creation and patrol on with the cute animals with guns ! :excited:

Thanks lightningtiger. Patrolling on...:classic:

Picture14294.jpg

Picture14293.jpg