8285 Technic Tow Truck reviewed by Dunamis Set 8285 1877 Pieces $119.95 at the LEGO store Build time 10.5 hours The Box: The box is quite large but pretty standard. It has the flip up display top that opens up to show a gigantic picture of the truck and all the features of it. To open the box, you must break the two seals and open the top of the box which lifts up when you pull out the perforated tabs on the side. For some reason, I can never get those perforated tabs to work right and I always wind up destroying the box to get it open. The back of the box shows more features and the alternate model which is a flatbed truck with a crane on the end. Inside the box, the parts are in the two types of standard LEGO packaging; perforated bags and standard sealed bags. There were some larger pieces free in the box along with the ten rubber tires, dreaded sticker sheet and the SIX instruction manuals! The bags were not numbered, so as you can imagine in a set this size I recommend some kind of