Siegfried

Buying LEGO from other countries on-line stores

Amazon.uk have Mindstorms NXT for £180 (less after VAT is removed) and also Black Pearl for £74.96

Both rather significant savings especially if you combine shipping

Cheers

Amazon.uk have Mindstorms NXT for £180 (less after VAT is removed) and also Black Pearl for £74.96

Both rather significant savings especially if you combine shipping

Cheers

NXT all sold out. BP on its own is about £85 delivered to Australia.

Amazon.fr have NXT for approx AUD303 delivered to Australia. They still aren't shipping the new sets I tried.

NXT all sold out. BP on its own is about £85 delivered to Australia.

Amazon.fr have NXT for approx AUD303 delivered to Australia. They still aren't shipping the new sets I tried.

Just keep an eye on the NXT set as it has come back before.

Also The Burrow is a great buy if you are into HP or just want to buy some to store away for future ebay purposes.

Amazon France has Lego Minifigures Series 7 boxes for sale at a good price.

It says out of stock but I think its just that they are waiting for stock to come in.

You can still order.

Cheers

The modular Fire Brigade is back on amazon.com. For those in Aus, I think it's about $170 shipped.

Amazon France has Lego Minifigures Series 7 boxes for sale at a good price.

It says out of stock but I think its just that they are waiting for stock to come in.

You can still order.

Cheers

Thanks for this. I have been waiting for them to become available. And so typically I add other stuff into the order.

The modular Fire Brigade is back on amazon.com. For those in Aus, I think it's about $170 shipped.

It didn't last long.

The Batcave is on B&N again.

It works out to about AUS $85 shipped but for those who haven't ordered from there before, your box is almost guaranteed to be squashed so only order if you don't care about box condition.

It's a bit hard to find, so search for "6860"

The last lot they had sold out quickly so if you want it, don't hesitate

For those who are yet to buy the 10197 Fire Brigade, it is 123 euros before VAT removal and freight

Any suggestions as to the cheapest way of getting the 10218 Pet Shop?

(I've gotten some nice bargains buying from other countries' on-line stores - thanks to this thread - but never had any luck with the big modular sets.)

Thanks very much

Any suggestions as to the cheapest way of getting the 10218 Pet Shop?

(I've gotten some nice bargains buying from other countries' on-line stores - thanks to this thread - but never had any luck with the big modular sets.)

Thanks very much

At this stage, Bricklink. Hopefully Amazon start shipping thet set from some of their stores.

The Lego Lord of the Rings Battle for Helms Deep is on preorder at Amazon.de for 139.99

At this stage, Bricklink. Hopefully Amazon start shipping thet set from some of their stores.

The Lego Lord of the Rings Battle for Helms Deep is on preorder at Amazon.de for 139.99

I've been keeping an eye on amazon.it and amazon.fr and the pet shop was first available there on December 2 and January 24 respectively. I'm hoping that they make sets available to us in Australia after 6 months, meaning June 2 for amazon.it. I haven't been able to find a set with the right release date to test this theory yet.

Now this will test who keeps reading my posts. The death star is back on amazon.it for just 347 euros.

Now this will test who keeps reading my posts. The death star is back on amazon.it for just 347 euros.

You evil individual.

338 Euros delivered express to Australia!

Wow! how much was postage and how did they remove vat or something?

You evil individual.

338 Euros delivered express to Australia!

Wow! how much was postage and how did they remove vat or something?

Postage was 51 euros and with VAT removed it was 286.88.

And it has obviously been pillaged again because it isn't available. Glad I placed my order!

Edited by TheDarkness

And you can now buy the 10218 and 10220 sets amongst others from Amazon.es

I know some have been looking for cheap Pet Shops :D

I managed to get one just now.

If you look in the Used and New (Plus de choix) area of the SSD page Amazon.fr is still listed as selling it for 319 EUR

They aso have the Batcave reduced for 71 EUR and adding it doesn't change postage by more than a EURO or so.

Cheers

And you can now buy the 10218 and 10220 sets amongst others from Amazon.es

I know some have been looking for cheap Pet Shops :D

Thanks for the heads up. I finally picked up a Pet Shop. Works out as 100 euro plus 30 euro postage. That's $170 Australian. Due to amazon's policy of charging bugger all for extra sets, I added three smaller sets to the order and it only increased the shipping by about 8 euro. Could have been dangerous, they have some great specials at the moment.

For anyone that is not familiar with the various amazon sites, it is worth having a look through some of the historical posts as there are good tips on how to customize the searches. Also using google chrome and turning on auto translate makes it easier still.

Thanks again and happy bargain hunting.

Thanks for the heads up. I finally picked up a Pet Shop. Works out as 100 euro plus 30 euro postage. That's $170 Australian. Due to amazon's policy of charging bugger all for extra sets, I added three smaller sets to the order and it only increased the shipping by about 8 euro. Could have been dangerous, they have some great specials at the moment.

For anyone that is not familiar with the various amazon sites, it is worth having a look through some of the historical posts as there are good tips on how to customize the searches. Also using google chrome and turning on auto translate makes it easier still.

Thanks again and happy bargain hunting.

Thanks very much from me too. Got the Pet Shop, and threw in a Batmobile too, all for about $200 delivered. Good on you, Darkness.

cheers!

Someone may have already mentioned this but all the UK Amazons share the same AISN, so if you find something on Amazon.co.uk it's fairly easy to find it on any other euro-Amazon.

My site (in signature) has regional listings for various Amazons and everything is listed in English so might be of some use. Although it doesn't have a lot of the big sets and modulars and the like listed yet as I assumed most people just got them from the Lego store. It wasn't until talking to someone at The Lego Show today and reading this thread that I realised for a lot of countries some European Amazon's where their best, or possibly only options for this kind of stuff. So I'll probably go ahead and add them ASAP. As someone who lived in Australia for a while and knows the pain of trying to get Lego there I commiserate!

Amazon.it have the Town Hall, UCS R2-D2, Sopwith Camer as well as new Star Wars and Lord of the Rings up for preorder

Edited by TheDarkness

Amazon.it have the Town Hall, UCS R2-D2, Sopwith Camer as well as new Star Wars and Lord of the Rings up for preorder

Did you happen to try and put through orders on them successfully?

Did you happen to try and put through orders on them successfully?

I tried a few of the pre-order sets. None would ship to Aus. They're not available until September anyway, so they'll probably come up somewhere at a good price before then.