Piglet

T-34 / 85 Model and The fall of Berlin diorama

indexed.gif

Hello : o)

I haven't been posting anything new recently, but I think now I have something that is worth it.

The first one is the T-34 / 85 tank

01.jpg_thumb.jpg

"T-34 / 85 Russian WW2 medium tank.

The crew is a tribute to the polish 60/70's war/adventure tv series 'Four tank men and a dog'. The tank was named 'Rudy' - red-haired.

Some of the model features: working tracks, rotating turret, hatches, engine, crew etc. "

T-34 MOCpages folder

The second one is a diorama of Berlin in the final days of WW2 in Europe.

01.jpg_thumb.jpg

"The fall of Berlin - april / may 1945

The diorama features some destroyed architecture, the T-34 tank (check the separate gallery), some soldiers, Maxim machine-gun and a truck and a Tiger wrecks. "

The diorama MOCpages folder

I hope You will enjoy it : o)

Wow, your stuff is great. I love the tank. It looks so perfect *wub* . Your diorama is really good too, there's a lot of action going on and action is good :-P . I have made a Maxim gun too, but it's the German WW1 version, see it here, together with my other WW1 mocs.

I like this work a lot. Very good stuff. The Berlin diorama could have turned out not to be as great. You've got just the right amount of action and the detail is great to. You've also managed to nail the tank. It's all brilliant, spot on MOCs. Keep up the good work.

Holy Cats! That's one cool pair of customs! *y*

I especially like the wrecked Tiger tank...nice touch deino.gif

This is also the kind of inspiration I'm goning to need when I finally set out to build the Panzer IV I've been meaning to build for a while now *sweet*

Wow, the lack of intellegence of some of those users on MOC pages is amazing,

It's not the lack of intelligence - It must be overgrowth of excitement ; o)

You should post more of your Mocs here [...]

I will - but the new ones only (and the ones that will deserve posting : o) )

I have made a Maxim gun too, but it's the German WW1 version, see it

I'ts great (like your other guns) and far more accurate than mine ; o) Mine was just an addition to the T-34 model - just like the whole diorama.

Thanks for all of your replies :o)

It's just recently that I've this Eurobrick forum so that's why my remark comes late, but I really like your T34/85. Great details and photography. Saw the moc-pages as well. Very nice done. Planning more Russian vehicles as Counterweight to all those German's? Great job.