Sign in to follow this  
The0

First ( phone ) contact.

Hi! Here is my entry for the L13 contest on Brickpirate.

This is what happens when an Internet service provider relocate his hotline on Aldebaran.

Hope you like it! :classic:

6059845058_42f3cc3831_z.jpg

6059845492_3b4145d02f_z.jpg

6059845834_9e22f3b4ed_z.jpg

Rear view :

6061802986_110d744267_z.jpg

Comments and criticism are welcome!

Edited by The0

Really cool! A very original idea with a great execution full of clever techniques (like all your MOCs btw)

The alien office desk is awesome and so is the landscape trough the window, the rolled blind on the human side is a nice touch too. The only thing I'm not to fond of is the base that is a bit heavy IMO.

Good luck in the contest!

I see you have added a dish/planet on the back :wink:

(I think you have the second pic posted twice... And congrats for making it onto the BB!)

Edited by Yatkuu

Thank you!

see you have added a dish/planet on the back

It was a very good advice! :classic:

I think you have the second pic posted twice...

I've just fixed it! :wink:

haha. I'm slow. it took me a sec to get it ;)

I was too busy admiring the little details of your build.

Great work - Really liking the window/sky - simple but super effective.

:wub: This is beutiful! The furniture is so detailed but... the aliens room looks a bit empty like a prison... maybe a trashcan and some alien plant will fix that? I also like the head you used for the boy. it really makes him look like hese talking. The backround in the aliens room is georgeous. The back is an extra nice detail you stuck in there. A question- Is the green planet on the back Earth or the aliens planet? I think it would be weird if the rocket was flying FROM Earth to the aliens planet. And is the green star the other planet in the window? Also a small robot in thee aliens house wouldnt be bad. Maybe use LEGO's Space Police robot pooch design in different colors? And my last reccomendation would be to take out the little greeble detail in front on the base and replace that with 1x1 tiles with a printed letter on them saying the title of the viniget(Or model, MOC, WIP watever its suppost to be!). This MOC deserves a :thumbup: .

What an amazing creation! VERY original and rich on details. The human desk is really nice, so are the both backgrounds. Good job!

Awesome moc, man!

I'm very like the background of alien room. Good idea.

Also it's very clever to use grill tile for figure 3 on the back :thumbup: If it is so. The picture is blurred..

Edited by Dark_Alamez

Thanks for comments! :sweet:

the aliens room looks a bit empty like a prison

I wanted his office looks like a cold and uncomfortable room to show how his job is boring.

Is the green planet on the back Earth or the aliens planet? I think it would be weird if the rocket was flying FROM Earth to the aliens planet. And is the green star the other planet in the window?

The green planet is the Aliens one while the blue one is Earth.

The rocket fly from Earth because it brings some equipment (phone, desks, computers, uniforms) to the aliens.

Then green star is the alien sun. :wink:

nd my last reccomendation would be to take out the little greeble detail in front on the base and replace that with 1x1 tiles with a printed letter on them saying the title of the vignette

I don't have such tiles and I like my greebles! :classic:

Also it's very clever to use grill tile for figure 3 on the back If it is so. The picture is blurred..

Yep, it's the 3 from L13 :wink: I'm going to replace the pic.

Hello!

As a microfan, I really like your micro rocket construction. It's very clever! :classic:

The pyramid diorama outside the window of the alien office is also a very clever design!

Cheers,

~ Christopher

A very cool, origional and creative design! I like how theres a retro-ish feel to it too. :thumbup:

Hi !

One month after the Earthian guy call, a repairer finally arrived ( the trip from Aldebaran to Earth his long)

6178869958_7be60a90b0_z.jpg

Hope you like it!

Just AWESOME 'The0', the first MOC excellent furniture designing and funny story of an alien call-centre.....don't we hate them all ? :laugh:

Your latest as a comic strip form is beyond AWESOME and very funny indeed ! :laugh:

Brick On Stay On Hold....'The0' ! :laugh:

Great comic and brilliant follow - up to the first The0!

That lamp is genius, you really deserve your title! :classic:

Edited by Skipper