Normally this is not the section to start this new topic, but since I am pretty much only interested in Technic and Mindstorms, I think it's justified.

Please let me know in which country you live! (enter this in your profile)

Would be nice for a relatively new member, like myself, to know where everbody resides.

Sorry if this topic is against regulations, but it's no use to post it elsewhere, were nobody will read it.

Good topic, IMO. :thumbup:

Now you know. :laugh:

Great. Thanks pirate_thumbup.gif

Happy with the Euro?! default_laugh_new.gifdefault_blink.gif

Hatsjikidee!

Hatsjikidee .... ik kreeg al een idee :wink:

(sorry guys, small Dutch remark)

Ik kwam hier alleen om hallo te zeggen

default_laugh_new.gif

Hey there.

In before the mods.

We have a whole sub-forum for saying hello: here.

For non-LEGO related community stuff we have a sub-forum as well: here. This is where you would normally ask people to add countries to their profiles.

Hey there.

In before the mods.

We have a whole sub-forum for saying hello: here.

For non-LEGO related community stuff we have a sub-forum as well: here. This is where you would normally ask people to add countries to their profiles.

I know, hence my remark, but thanks for the pointer though pirate_thumbup.gif

My guess was, that most of the Technic forum users don't take a look at the general topics anymore (at least I don't). And I would like to know where the Technic users live. That's why I deliberately made this topic here.

I see your point. Just in case the mods move/lock/delete, then you know where to go.

My guess is that you will find many Dutch (1:13 truck builders), Polish and Eastern European builders in here due to the popularity of truck trials.

I see your point. Just in case the mods move/lock/delete, then you know where to go.

Cool, thanks!

*cough* Stalker! *cough*

Actual this is an evil plot by the Euro’s to once and for all to eradicate the western infestation! :tongue:

(enter this in your profile)

Oh, thanks for the heads up because I thought I did, but it seems I didn't. Country added now :)

Dutchie here too by the way :)

Anyhow. Didn't we have a poll a whole while ago about this? If I remember correctly there has once been some sort of survey in a huge poll in this Technic forum somewhere, that, among other questions, asked for the country (it also asked things about MOC vs collector, sets vs loose parts, boy vs girl, studless vs studded, ... all those kinds of things. Now I just hope I can find it somewhere, and that we can see who voted what in that poll...

I think it's in my profile, but i'm in the UK (not good, but at least we still have the pound :devil: ).

Привет / Hello from Ukraine, Kiev :)

Hello Kiev! :sweet: