Sign in to follow this  
Darth Doggfather

Snakes On a Plane

Will you see it? What do you think of the concept? If you have seen it, what did you think of it? I am dying to get out and see this movie, but I want to know what other EB members think. Share your opinions here!

I have only seen a teaser of it and IMO this will be no movie you HAVE to watch.

One question: is it suppose to be a bad comedy ?? I saw the teaser in the theater and laughed soooo hard !!

I might go and watch it depending on the time I have hehe (I just love those 18

One question: is it suppose to be a bad comedy ?? I saw the teaser in the theater and laughed soooo hard !!

I might go and watch it depending on the time I have hehe (I just love those 18

When I first saw an advertisement for it on TV, my first thought was, "That has got to be the worst title for a movie, ever!" They've since come out with some more interesting advertisements for it, but I still don't think I'll go.

I saw the trailer and thought "this will suck big times". I won't see it (and I got free theater pass).

The trailer definitively is one of those which let you have this "Well, okay... erm... I don't get it..." feelings afterwards.

I really have no idea what this movie is about, is it meant as comedy? If not it probably will be the worst B-Junk published at a theater since many years... :-|

That's a not Apo, this movie is supposed to be serious :

Genre: Action / Horror / Thriller

Tagline: Relax. They're first class fliers.

Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

Looooooooooooooool Thrash !! I'm sure Han would need his pants back :-D

And I just had a fun thought !! What seat is Wesley sitting in ?? 57 ?? :-D Watch out Passenger 57, there is a crate full of snakes !!

Yeay definitly one of the lamest movies of the decade X-D

*yoda*

You heard wrong!

I saw it tonight and it was fantastic!

I loved it. Did exactly what I wanted.

I'm gonna go see it again next week.

From the trailers, it doesn't look that great, but it seems everyone over on FBTB is going crazy about it.

I think too many people are missing the point of the film.

It's MEANT to be bad. Anyone who goes expecting Shakespeare is going to be dissapointted.

It's the most fun I've had at the cinema in a while (not counting Clerks 2).

Well then there is something wrong with the way they translated the trailer in french : it presents an absolutely serious movie :-/

Since Apo got the same feeling as I did I geuss the same thign happened in German.

I'll go and see it, hoping that they didn't miss the point fo the movie while making the translation.

It's the return of the B-Movie really. Looks like a definite must see. Unfortunately I'm not 15 yet, so I can't legally see it. Maybe I can sneak in...

Maybe I can sneak in...

Or you could snake in!

(Okay, this gets probably the worst-joke-award 2006... :-$ )

Or you could snake in!

(Okay, this gets probably the worst-joke-award 2006... :-$ )

I concur Apo ;-)

Well.. looks like I'm going to see it tonight! I need cheering up anyhow, so going with two of my best friends, it's going to be a laugh :D

I'll tell you how it goes!

See it's not a parody like Airplane or Not Another Teen Movie are parodies.

It's made like a serious film. But it knows what it is, and is made as such.

The same way that Torque is a parody of films like The Fast and The Furious, it's presented like a serious film but it isn't; and it knows it.

I love SOAP. And you should too!

I saw it last night, and I must say it was awesome! It had some hilarious moments as well as some disturbingly graphic attacks, and I can confirm that there were certainly more than one person being bitten, there were TONS in.. all kinds of places. Very fun and gruesome film, with tons of cunning twists just to make the situation even worse! I recomend it if you don't mind gore and sick humour at times.

I already have it burned on CD *cough*.

Haven't watched it yet.

From what the whole internet fad of it says, it's said that it depends on the theater of people you see it with.

And one thing you're supposed to do is stand up and cheer when Samuel L. Jackson starts yelling about "these mother ****ing snakes, on this mother ****ing plane!".

I'd post a clip of people in theaters doing this at various locations, but it's probably best not to. X-D

...I think I'll go find that disc, wherever I put it...

This is possibly the most crazyassed promo poster for this movie in the world. :-D

The French version:

snakesonaplane4_large.gif

So much for subtlety.

X D