Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"We have got our party, right!" exclaims Alexander watching as two more heroes approach them. He remember the Quest Board sign, which ask for a well-rounded team of four heroes and think "We have a Ranger and an Hunter, long range, with the Assassin, in two we can follow anyone's trace, and the Warden do the tank, we haven't an healer. It will be a good idea to stock up on potions..."

He then speaks to all the three heroes "Thank you for letting me being the Party Leader, it's a great honor. However, we don't have a healer and we are full of party members; I think we are a quite good well-rounded party, as they asks: Master Harkenshire, as a Warden, will be the Tank, me, Francis and Miss Kimura will do all the damage we can; plus I and Miss Kimura can follow the trail of anyone and so Indiacca shouldn't escape from us. Having no healer, I recommend everyone to buy a few potions and other consumables that could serve to stay alive, Indiacca shouldn't be underestimated. We can sign-up, but I would keep an eye out if there is any other heros interested, in particulars healers..."

Alexander sign-ups the party for Quest 112, with him as the party leader.

• Alexander Vandagant, Level 24.67 Hunter (Wedge09)
  • Francis Barkley, Level 5 Ranger (Captain Settle)
  • Mizuki Kimura, Level 24 Assassin (zakura)
  • William Harkenshire, Level 19.5 Wardden (Fred Daniel Yam)

Annienal stepped back into the hall after some time away from the building. She awkwardly sat down in the saloon and rested her gear against the wall, twiddling her thumbs. The only quest on the board wanted a group sign up, and although she felt more comfortable with some of the others here, she didn't feel confident enough to enlist with a bunch of strangers as a whole.

14843699811_451e800a49_t.jpg

"Best I occupy myself." Annienal says to herself, pulling out some paper and ink. She begins to write down somethings, beginning to zone out.

A small, dour man with a thin growth of beard opened the hall door slowly, came in, closed it equally slowly, and moved across the hall floor at a quick trot, and stopped at the questboard, staring at it intently for a second before turning away from it and walking up the stairs to the saloon in silence. He when up to the bar, clambered up onto an empty stool and said;

"A glass of wine, white, preferably Montresorian, a '57 if you have any."

He then looked around at the other people in the saloon and said "If anyone here wants to go to R'kilf I'd be obliged if they spoke up now." in a voice just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Current Sign-ups for Quest #112:

Party #1:

• Alexander Vandagant, Level 24.67 Hunter (Wedge09) *Party Leader*
  • William Harkenshire, Level 19.5 Warden (Fred Daniel Yam)

Party #2:

(Requires three more heroes and to choose a Party Leader.)

• Rufus, Level 1 Barbarian (the lego dwarf)

Heckz enters the hall, looking tired from being around so much demons and undead lately. He walks to the questboard and looks at the sole quest, but simply says...

"Meh."

...as he read that you have to make a party.

"Ain't nobody got time for that."

He mutters to himself as he sits in an empty table, acting like he's reading a book to look more fancy.

Edited by Cutcobra

Atramor returned to the hall after dropping off a brief letter to the Ji Pei palace. With luck they'd take custody of the planes of holding. If not, well. People needed to start taking care of their own damn weapons anyway. Either way, the issue of the undead had been solved.

The regulator adjusted his hat and went to go check the quest board as McCafferey went off to go peck at some food crumbs in the saloon. Pirates again. He knew how to kill pirates. But he'd need a party.

"Any tough heroes around for this pirate thing?" he asked loudly, jerking his head towards the quest board.

"Count me in, if it's all the same to you. I feel like I need to get out of Eubric for a while."

"Master Gibbin, I would most certainly be interested in being part of a party to take out that pirate menace."

Atramor tilted his hat to both Pretzel and Namyrra, signing the three of them onto Quest 112 with himself as the party leader.

"Good, I've seen both of ya' in action enough to know we'd make a hell of a team. All we need is one more then."

Edited by CallMePie

Note to Brickdoctor, CMP, and Quarryman: I'm going to be going Artisan before the quest heads out. I just don't want to surprise anyone if we are chosen to go. Anyway, I'll try to get my Training Room post up tomorrow.

"Good, I've seen both of ya' in action enough to know we'd make a hell of a team. All we need is one more then."

"I think I might be able to help you."

The voice belonged to a small, bearded man with a glass of white wine in one hand and a sour expression on his face.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Throlar Wineghilm, at your service."

He gave a short bow.

"R'kilf happens to be a personal matter to me and I would be obliged if you would allow me to accompany you if you are chosen to go."

"R'kilf happens to be a personal matter to me and I would be obliged if you would allow me to accompany you if you are chosen to go."

Atramor blinks at the dwarf critically. "I dunno, mate. I'm more than capable of soakin' up damage. I think we'd need someone with a bit more experience."

Atramor blinks at the dwarf critically. "I dunno, mate. I'm more than capable of soakin' up damage. I think we'd need someone with a bit more experience."

"I said personal, and I mean it, I have a debt to pay to one of it's leaders, and to the city as a whole, it would be bad form for me to not repay it."

If you need experience, Atramor, I think you know full well where to find it. How've you been?

"I said personal, and I mean it, I have a debt to pay to one of it's leaders, and to the city as a whole, it would be bad form for me to not repay it."

"Try hitchin' a ride on a different party then. Sorry mate, we're killin' a pirate, not payin' debts, and we need experience for that."

If you need experience, Atramor, I think you know full well where to find it. How've you been?

Atramor nodded in greeting to Dyric. "Good to see ya' again mate. Been well enough. Seems like years since we took on Wren. Been all over the place gettin' stuff done since then. Bric'lin, Xu, Azzurat, Strivvi. Think we went to a different plane of existence in my last quest." The regulator chuckled and shrugged. "Damn, sounds way more impressive than it felt like. So, ya' up for takin' out this pirate bastard?"

It's been a while since I stretched my legs. Hunting pirates sounds fun, and justified and what-not. Sure, I'm up for joining your team.

Atramor nodded and signed Dyric onto Quest 112 with his party.

Current Sign-ups for Quest #112:

Party #1:

• Alexander Vandagant, Level 24.67 Hunter (Wedge09) *Party Leader*
  • William Harkenshire, Level 19.5 Warden (Fred Daniel Yam)

Party #2:

• Atramor Gibbin, Level 32.75 Regulator (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
  • Dyric Rone, Level 26.33 Assassin (The Legonater)
  • Namyrra Uq, Level 45.8 Archmage (Quarryman)
  • Monk Pretzel, Level 30 Artisan (Palathadric)

Erik makes his way downstairs from the library, where he'd been looking through maps and guidebooks of the island. He'd been living in Eubric for a while, but hadn't seen much of the place besides where various quests had taken him.

He sees Monk Pretzel standing with Mr Gibbin, Mr Rone and Miss (Or perhaps Mrs) Uq, as well as a dwarf Erik hadn't met. Wandering over, he nods to the group. "Off to catch a pirate, eh?"

"Seems so," I replied. "Although, we are just one of the parties. I actually know everyone from the other party except for Francis. They must be around the hall somewhere." I look around, but fail to see any of them for the moment.

"So what's new, Erik? Been on any quests recently. I've been on some I wish I hadn't been, but...meh! Can you imagine it, I'm still using the same weapons I had since we went down to fight the gnomes. Still haven't found any upgrades. What about you? How is the cleric role playing out?"

"Try hitchin' a ride on a different party then. Sorry mate, we're killin' a pirate, not payin' debts, and we need experience for that."

"Five, you are number five."

And with that enigmatic message, he left.

He sees Monk Pretzel standing with Mr Gibbin, Mr Rone and Miss (Or perhaps Mrs) Uq, as well as a dwarf Erik hadn't met. Wandering over, he nods to the group. "Off to catch a pirate, eh?"

"Not necessarily they aren't." muttered Throlar to himself as he wandered away from the new group.

A few moments later he returned having pinned a small notice to the questboard.

Will anybody who wishes to join quest 112 but does not have a complete party assembled please speak to the annoyed looking dwarf at the bar? Thank you.

"Seems so," I replied. "Although, we are just one of the parties. I actually know everyone from the other party except for Francis. They must be around the hall somewhere." I look around, but fail to see any of them for the moment.

"So what's new, Erik? Been on any quests recently. I've been on some I wish I hadn't been, but...meh! Can you imagine it, I'm still using the same weapons I had since we went down to fight the gnomes. Still haven't found any upgrades. What about you? How is the cleric role playing out?"

"Ah, one of those 'sign up as a group' things, is it? Good luck with that. Looks like you've got a good team. I got this aquamarine here from Mr Rone, actually."

"No, after that business at the academy I'm taking a vacation. There's a lot of Uland I've never seen, and what I have has mostly been while on a quest, so I didn't usually have time to admire the scenery."

"Cleric is useful, but I'm really finding myself missing some of the damage I used to be able to do as a barbarian."

Edited by Myrddyn

"Even myself, I have just grown tired of being a person to hide behind. I need to be able to get out there and dish out the damage. You know, fight evil, not just be a shield for others to hide behind. Have you heard about the new class available at the Marketplace? I completed a quest for our merchant friends there so I took up training under them. I want to test out my new capabilities on a quest. It should prove very interesting I would think."

"As far as questing is concerned, it has certainly gotten more stressful recently. You know how we rescued that gnome village from the Wolfgang thugs? Well, we were called back there, this time to fight against these demons that were being spawned from a machine...one of those Ji Pei things. We had to fight through a horde of demons before we were finally able to destroy the machine. Then, at the end, we discovered that it was a doctor who invented the machine, a friend of Wally's--you remember him, right?--no less. Anyway, the doctor refused to let us destroy the machine and tried to fight us instead, then the Crimson Crown came, apparently they were as interested in seeing the machine destroyed as we were. It was an awkward predicament to say the least. On the one hand, I hate the Crimson Crown beyond...well...almost anything, but then they wanted to join our side in our fight to protect the gnome village. It was one of the oddest predicaments I've been in, and then there was Wally who was begging us not to kill the doctor, but how could we keep the doctor...poor excuse for a doctor really...alive when he would have destroyed the entire gnome village with his abominable creations. Even Wally, when we found him, was shackled up and out of his mind, but he still sided with the doctor over us. Bah! We had to kill the doctor, what else could we do? I'm afraid Wally holds it against us though.

"This last quest was hardly better. We were hired to help a team of paladins who we then discovered were working together with necromancers. At the end of it all we had to make a choice between two pairs of necromancers. It was the worst decision. Even the paladins we came to help were split over who to fight alongside. The worst part though, was their chief's lack of manners. I saved his life when we could have easily killed him and he just insulted me. It seems even the paladins have become corrupt beyond measure. Why, there was even a man among them, their chief in fact, who was wearing a bull's head over his own. Strange stuff...and for a paladin? I really can't believe it, honestly.

"As far as your Aquamarine is concerned, I'll take it. Would 80 gold suffice?"