Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"I'm Benji. How do I do? It depends on your definition of the phrase. Well, I suppose I am alright, but I have been deep in the thought and am not my usual self - I apologize in advance."

Drake stared at Benji and Alexandre with much confusion. Then, he looked at the drink in his hand and threw it on the floor.

Benji sees the nut smash a glass on the floor. Benji stands up and barks, "I HOPE YOU'RE PLANNING ON PAYING FOR THAT!"

And sat back down and looked attentively at Alexandre waiting for his response.

Edited by Flare

Hoptet leant forward, and subtly pointed at Benji.

"We should tell of the Metasimi story, '[Don't feed the Bog-monster]'!"

The couple laughed.

Sarge notices the black knight and asks "Interested in conscripting for the Knights of the round table? We are a group of men sworn... Ish. to takedown the wolfgang! We also host balls. Care to join us?"

"The Wolfgang? Hmm... pray tell, what do you think of their newest leader?"

"I've heard she's a witch or something. No-one should hold that kind off power, she'll die with the rest."

"I'm Benji. How do I do? It depends on your definition of the phrase. Well, I suppose I am alright, but I have been deep in the thought and am not my usual self - I apologize in advance."

"Really? Has anything odd or traumatic happened recently?" Then, Alexandre notices Drake, and when Benji shouts, Alexandre joins him. "Fool. How about you fight me in the arena? Let's make a bet, put all of our gold on the line."

"If she's gone Haldor... Well, no one can blame you for moving along. Heroica members... well, we have the wanderlust yes? She is an elf and those folks live for plenty more seasons than us 'round ears, she measures time long. Who knows if she'll come back the same? Or return at all? I tell you, if a nice bed and a woman to warm it are what you need, go ahead and take the opportunity." She grinned slyly, Haldor was a cleric but certainly of one of the more fun gods from what she gathered.

"I've got an arrangement myself, it works for us. Though the other'n, well... Long lived ain't the half of it. If either of us just walked of the face of the earth one day, well we'd maybe mourn a moment and then move on, recall the time spent with fondness and find a new partner." The berserker clapped him on the back.

"I dwelt on the past for many long year Haldor, it's only now since I have begun to look to the future, or more, my place in history when those scribes come to mark us into tale and record that I have truly felt alive."

The great door of Heroica Hall creaks open and a small, almost insignificant figure slides through and closes the door with a loud Thud!

9165522269_9a75a18289_q.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm.

134 year old male Dwarven Knight.

Level,1

Power,4

Health,10

Gold,10

Equipment;Mace and Chain(Mace, WP 3),Round Sheld(Sp 2).

Inventory: Potion,Nothing :tongue: .

Edited by Lord Duvors

"If she's gone Haldor... Well, no one can blame you for moving along. Heroica members... well, we have the wanderlust yes? She is an elf and those folks live for plenty more seasons than us 'round ears, she measures time long. Who knows if she'll come back the same? Or return at all? I tell you, if a nice bed and a woman to warm it are what you need, go ahead and take the opportunity." She grinned slyly, Haldor was a cleric but certainly of one of the more fun gods from what she gathered.

"I've got an arrangement myself, it works for us. Though the other'n, well... Long lived ain't the half of it. If either of us just walked of the face of the earth one day, well we'd maybe mourn a moment and then move on, recall the time spent with fondness and find a new partner." The berserker clapped him on the back.

"I dwelt on the past for many long year Haldor, it's only now since I have begun to look to the future, or more, my place in history when those scribes come to mark us into tale and record that I have truly felt alive."

"Aye... I suppose you're right. I would have liked a note, or some warning, or for her to have chosen a better time; but... what the hell, if she'd rather run off and leave me here then I'll be buggered I'm going to wait for her. Not like she'd understand that idea, her people can live so long that running off ain't bad, as long as she'd come back in a hundred years or that. You and me, Tesni, we've got time running short, best be so that we spend as little as possible thinking on those that ain't worth our time." He laughed.

"You know me far too well. I've got the nordic blood in my veins, nothing I can do about that. I've had my share of peril and great, crazy witches and their dastardly plans - think it high time I sit back and relax a bit. Get to know this girl a bit better, in a manner of speaking. You never know, by the end I might even be able to pronounce her name right. She's one of them apprentices at Ennoc's convent out of town, don't imagine they allow her much in the way of men to keep her company on these damn hot southern nights. If it goes well, she may even change her mind and decide the north is more her thing after all!" Haldor waved for some ale, he was beginning to enjoy himself again.

"You have the right attitude, girl, we need more people like you here. Tell you what, this night is the last night I go pondering about things that may or may not happen, and start trying to live a bit more. For me, I'm going to work through quests as they turn up, leave the deep thinking to people who know nothing else and get the girl whenever possible. Sound like a good plan to you?" The nord smiled a wide gleeful smile, leaning back to swig his ale and be happy again.

The great door of Heroica Hall creaks open and a small, almost insignificant figure slides through and closes the door with a loud Thud!

(How on earth can you get ahold of a url on flickr?)

Throlar Wineghilm.

134 year old male Dwarven Knight.

Level,1

Power,4

Health,10

Gold,10

Equipment;Ball and Chain(Mace, WP 3),Round Sheld(Sp 2).

Inventory: Nothing :tongue: .

Welcome to Heroica! In your inventory you should have a potion, we all start out with one. :wink:

Heckz moved from the table to the bar and asked for a drinked. He took a book named "How to Take Revenge" from his jacket and started reading it.

"Really? Has anything odd or traumatic happened recently?"

"Odd? Traumatic?" Benji shifted in his seat, uncomfortable. "Well sort of, yeah. You see, I've spent nearly the entire past year hunting strange animals. Most recently on an island called Nova Tertia, where we had to capture giant lizards called Dinosaurs. Anyways, its been going to my head. I'm worried whats happening to me." Benji starts to whisper to make sure Haldor couldn't be looking and hearing. "It almost broke out during a battle... I don't know I should hold it back, or if I should embrace it." Benji quickly flashes his teeth, rows of unnaturally pointy teeth shining at the black knight. Benji looks around to make sure no one noticed. "Its not the only place..." Benji whispered. He then pulled off his boot under the table, revealing claws instead of toes, and olive green scales instead of skin. He quickly puts the boot back on as soon as Alexandre sees." You get my dilemma?" Benji states in a humorous voice, but with a hard grimace on his face.

Drake listened to Benji with much interest. When he hear mention of dinosaurs, he looked at the poster he found earlier. Then, he walked over to him and gave him the poster.

"Take it. It might be of great interest to you, and be thankful you weren't the guy who got bludgeoned by a mace 5 times as a baby and then possessed by an evil demon."

"Odd? Traumatic?" Benji shifted in his seat, uncomfortable. "Well sort of, yeah. You see, I've spent nearly the entire past year hunting strange animals. Most recently on an island called Nova Tertia, where we had to capture giant lizards called Dinosaurs. Anyways, its been going to my head. I'm worried whats happening to me." Benji starts to whisper to make sure Haldor couldn't be looking and hearing. "It almost broke out during a battle... I don't know I should hold it back, or if I should embrace it." Benji quickly flashes his teeth, rows of unnaturally pointy teeth shining at the black knight. Benji looks around to make sure no one noticed. "Its not the only place..." Benji whispered. He then pulled off his boot under the table, revealing claws instead of toes, and olive green scales instead of skin. He quickly puts the boot back on as soon as Alexandre sees." You get my dilemma?" Benji states in a humorous voice, but with a hard grimace on his face.

"Sacrebleu! That's.... I don't know what to say. I suppose you'll be fine if no one sees."

"Sacrebleu! That's.... I don't know what to say. I suppose you'll be fine if no one sees."

Alexandre suddenly feels someone tugging at his shirtsleeves and,looking down, he sees what appears to be an armored halfling with sideburns and a mustache using a mace and chain as a cane.

"Excuse Me sir, but is this the Eubric Embassy?"

Alexandre feels the tugging and turns around. He doesn't see anyone, strange, but then he looks down. "Bonjour. Non. C'est Heroica Hall."

Alexandre feels the tugging and turns around. He doesn't see anyone, strange, but then he looks down. "Bonjour. Non. C'est Heroica Hall."

"Sorry, I don't speak Charisian."

"Good plan Haldor. Now..." She grabbed a pair of flaggons full of Boar's Tusk, "Get this down you, strong stuff, the best!" She took a great gulp and smiled.

Alexandre rolls his eyes at something so simple, his arrogant prick side showing. "This is Heroica Hall. Hey, Benji, does Eubric even have an embassy? :look: " Alexandre turns back to the Halfling like person. "Why do you ask?"

"Yes, but the thing is, should I really try to hi-" Benji quickly stops as a bushy short fellow comes up and subsequently tugs on Alexandre's shirt, asking the black knight if he's found in the embassy

Alexandre rolls his eyes at something so simple, his arrogant prick side showing. "This is Heroica Hall. Hey, Benji, does Eubric even have an embassy? :look: " Alexandre turns back to the Halfling like person. "Why do you ask?"

"Yes, although I have not been there yet... Hmmm that gives me a good idea."

Benji turns to the dwarf.

"Can I help you master dwarf? My name is Carvenhall. Benji Carvenhall. At your service."

"Yes, but the thing is, should I really try to hi-" Benji quickly stops as a bushy short fellow comes up and subsequently tugs on Alexandre's shirt, asking the black knight if he's found in the embassy

"Yes, although I have not been there yet... Hmmm that gives me a good idea."

Benji turns to the dwarf.

"Can I help you master dwarf? My name is Carvenhall. Benji Carvenhall. At your service."

Your a sharp-eyed one, most people mistake me for a halfling!

I'm ambassador Throlar of the Wineghilm clan of Titaan and I was looking for the embassy, but I guess I might stay hear if no one has any objection.

Your a sharp-eyed one, most people mistake me for a halfling!

I'm ambassador Throlar of the Wineghilm clan of Titaan and I was looking for the embassy, but I guess I might stay hear if no one has any objection.

"Nice to make your acquiantance, Throlar. Yes, my eyes have been sharpened lets say... By the forces of nature. You are more than welcome to stay, if you are the heroic type!" Benji offers his gloved hand for a handshake and unintentionally smiles, accidentally revealing his gleaming pointy teeth.

Edited by Flare

"Nice to make your acquiantance, Throlar. Yes, my eyes have been sharpened lets say... By the forces of nature. You are more than welcome to stay, if you are the heroic type!" Benji offers his gloved hand for a handshake and unintentionally smiles, accidentally revealing his gleaming pointy teeth.

"Nice teeth, do they grow that way or did you file them?"