Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Mage Althior's shovel looks very shiny. Cronk suppose if Mage Althior had to Mage Althior could bash things with shovel, too. Cronk think shovel look nice. Cronk wishes MAge Althior luck finding things in ground.

Ranger Docken's bedroll nice, too. But Cronk not afraid to get deluxe model. Not too heavy for Cronk and Cronk deserve cozy bedroll. Cronk wake up refreshed to bash evil.

Finding an antidote for the poision Elgar finnishes his cow. Not long till the quest now, how will we beat evil if we hate each other :tongue:

You ate the cow? Do you know what the poison does to you?

But Cronk not afraid to get deluxe model. Not too heavy for Cronk and Cronk deserve cozy bedroll. Cronk wake up refreshed to bash evil.

Of course. I'd love to have a fur-lined bedroll, too, but we Rangers like to travel light.

And carrying around furs doesn't exactly help when using our Adventure Trait of establishing good relations with animals. :tongue:

I accept my food from Scheherazade, and begin to eat.

I accept my food from Scheherazade, and begin to eat.

Resist the temptation to pull out crossbow......

You ate the cow? Do you know what the poison does to you?

"I don't think that ingesting the venom will do him any harm," said Sylph who was suddenly behind the ranger. "Trust me, I'm a cleric."

"I wonder when we will know who the quest masters have selected to go on the quests?"said Chris Thoughtfully.

Sign-ups for all three Quests are open for two more days.

Sign-ups for all three Quests are open for two more days.

Oh, I thought that the quests were on Friday, not that the sign-ups ended on Friday, forgive me for my short memory:blush:.

Oh, I thought that the quests were on Friday, not that the sign-ups ended on Friday, forgive me for my short memory :blush: .

They could be, if the host had everything ready everyone was prepared to depart as soon as the lists of accepted heroes were posted.

Tesni was still sat on the floor, looking at her hand all fingers outstretched. "Now, if I start against the Rangers then it will be the prickle bear all over again and mages often make fireballs, I'm still not allowed in that Tavern in Midish..."

Engrosed in thought she hadn't noticed the scuffle was over....

They could be, if the host had everything ready everyone was prepared to depart as soon as the lists of accepted heroes were posted.

Indeed I hope the quests begin soon after sign-ups close, suspense is definitely building in Heroica Hall

Lord Boomingham sighs. He likes to talk big as much as the next guy, but actual fighting over nothing bores him. Still seeking some sort of friend, he makes his way over to the only two level headed people he can find in the bar, Eric and Tseni.

"Hello fellows," he says. "I have never traveled to the north, where I have heard you're from. Now, i know as good as anyone that everyone likes to talk about their home, so care to enlighten me? I've overheard bits and pieces. Tseni, I'm sorry to hear about your tribe. Who did you say slaughtered them? Was it Orcs? And Eric, I'm not sure I've heard much about your home."

Lord Boomingham sighs. He likes to talk big as much as the next guy, but actual fighting over nothing bores him. Still seeking some sort of friend, he makes his way over to the only two level headed people he can find in the bar, Eric and Tseni.

"Hello fellows," he says. "I have never traveled to the north, where I have heard you're from. Now, i know as good as anyone that everyone likes to talk about their home, so care to enlighten me? I've overheard bits and pieces. Tseni, I'm sorry to hear about your tribe. Who did you say slaughtered them? Was it Orcs? And Eric, I'm not sure I've heard much about your home."

Eric was surprised when Lord Boomingham suddenyl showed up at his table. Eric remembered the man as a boaster, telling nothing but tall tales desperately trying to impress the women, but now he appeared to be more serious. Eric changed his mind about the man and started to appreciate him. A man that loved the finer aspects of life, but who wasn't as hot-headed as most of the people here seemed to be.

"Please, join us," Eric said, gesturing an empty chair, "sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not much of a story-teller. Still, I can give you some information about my home if you'd like. Is there something in particular you wanted to know?" Eric asked.

The Nord raised his arm and signalled Schehrazade to come.

"More beer?" she asked.

"Beer indeed. For me and my companions"

"Anything and everything," responded Boomingham. "And don't think that you have to hold back. I'm an old fellow, though it doesn't show. I've seen, and experienced, many a strange thing in my days. But I'll take my turn later. If you wouldn't mind, would you order me a soup. I'd do it myself but I'm afraid I've made an enemy of the bar maid, and I don't like much talking to Orcs."

"I don't think that ingesting the venom will do him any harm," said Sylph who was suddenly behind the ranger. "Trust me, I'm a cleric."

You're probably right, I've never tried this stuff out before. :blush:

I am slightly excited about the quests coming up soon. I hope that I am chosen to be one of the lucky few!

So do I, but even if we aren't chosen for the first few quests I'm sure we'll be chosen for the next ones.

So do I, but even if we aren't chosen for the first few quests I'm sure we'll be chosen for the next ones.

True that, but at least we have hope, if nothing else.

True that, but at least we have hope, if nothing else.

You must remember there are lots of adventurers and heros signora. I would bet to get everyone in right now into a quest, there would have to be 9 in total, and if there are only 3 quests, that might mean a few turns you must take in order to be taken into a new quest.

EDIT: 9 quests may be too much, but there will definately be more than 1 round of waiting.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Ah you are Lord Boomington yes? I heard you just the other evening. I do not know the knights who attacked the tribe, I was just a young one. They looked like the men in the book, but I hear there are false men."

Tesni sighed.

"I miss the up high, I left months ago, to travel and quest. The village was small even when I was young but I grew up in the cave temple after the raid. The lakes were pretty and the air fresh."

"Anything and everything," responded Boomingham. "And don't think that you have to hold back. I'm an old fellow, though it doesn't show. I've seen, and experienced, many a strange thing in my days. But I'll take my turn later. If you wouldn't mind, would you order me a soup. I'd do it myself but I'm afraid I've made an enemy of the bar maid, and I don't like much talking to Orcs."

"Ja, I can order a soup for you. But don't think I'll become your errand boy" Eric jokingly said and ordered some soup for the old fellow when Scheherazade brought them the beers Eric had ordered previously.

"Skål" Eric said and raised his glass of beer in the air, proposing a toast. He was stalling time. He never did like to talk about himself and his past much, but on the other hand, he couldn't just leave the old chap waiting for a story that never came. Thought's were racing through Eric's mind. He took a sip of his beer and started to talk.

"As you already know, I come from a place in the high North. You Southerners call it Nordland, I believe. In our language we call it VÃ¥rtland. It's a kingdom in name only, really, most of its power lies in the hands of the jarls and fogdar, people you know by the names of earls and sheriffs. They rule parts of VÃ¥rtland in name of the King. My land is very mountainous and most of us prefer to live by the sea, as it is our main source of income. There is little arable land, so it often comes to violent clashes between the different shires and marks of the earls and sheriffs. It's also one of the reasons we raid other people. We take that which we can't grow or obtain by ourselves. We always do love ourselves a good fight. Combat let's a man show his worth. The weak perish and the strong grow, all while pleasing our great gods." Eric said, glancing at his precious blade.

"But what about you? What's your story?" Lord Boomingham inquired. He was paying so much attention he didn't even notice he was spilling his soup. "You have to have some story? Everybody has some background"

"I come from the shire called Götarlän. My fogde is called Frodo. He is young and sometimes hot-headed, but he is a fine warrior and has proven his worth on the battlefield time and time again" Eric stopped. He felt tired. The Norse Barbarian stood up and slung his sword on his back.

"You are leaving?" Lord Boomingham asked "But, but,..., you haven't finished your story yet!"

Eric smiled. "You'll hear more of my story when I feel like telling it. Right now, I am too tired and in dire need of some sleep. We will meet again and then I might tell you more"

Eric bid his companions goodbye and turned around, ready to leave. With sure steps he strode back to the inn.

"Ah you are Lord Boomington yes? I heard you just the other evening. I do not know the knights who attacked the tribe, I was just a young one. They looked like the men in the book, but I hear there are false men."

Tesni sighed.

"I miss the up high, I left months ago, to travel and quest. The village was small even when I was young but I grew up in the cave temple after the raid. The lakes were pretty and the air fresh."

Sounds like beautiful country it's a shame you had to leave it, said Chris whoa had been listening to their conversation. but don't worry I'm sure you will return their some day.