Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"You'd better not point that thing at me again, boy, or I might send you over to the quest board. I don't want any trouble, but I will do justice to those who start it."

"You'd better not point that thing at me again, boy, or I might send you over to the quest board. I don't want any trouble, but I will do justice to those who start it."

Finally he slings his crossbow over his back.

"Did I pull out my weapon first?"

Cronk suggest EVERYONE put weapons down now.

Agreed.

I put away the longbow that I forgot I'm still pointing out over the table. :blush:

I flip the table back to its normal position.

Agreed.

I put away the longbow that I forgot I'm still pointing out over the table. :blush:

I flip the table back to its normal position.

Wow, and I'm the bad guy here? :sarcasm_smug:

"I think you did Bacari. I might have short term memory loss, though. I say we flip these tables back over and act like nothing happened before that Barbarian woman comes barging in."

Wow, and I'm the bad guy here? :sarcasm_smug:

I didn't poison the cow and I don't have the itchy trigger finger. :grin:

"I think you did Bacari. I might have short term memory loss, though. I say we flip these tables back over and act like nothing happened before that Barbarian woman comes barging in."

No, Bart flipped the table over cause someone pulled out a weapon, so I pulled out my crossbow.

No, Bart flipped the table over cause someone pulled out a weapon, so I pulled out my crossbow.

Let me get this straight - you took out a weapon because I took cover from a fight I wasn't part of?

"Right! It was the ranger Elgar Gligin. He started it because he had a nightmare."

Let me get this straight - you took out a weapon because I took cover from a fight I wasn't part of?

I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION! IT'S A BAR!

OOC: If you're referring to Tesni, I don't think she ever left. According to me, she's still in the saloon.

OOC: If you're referring to Tesni, I don't think she ever left. According to me, she's still in the saloon.

"Woops"

Uh oh.

"Hello signora! Everything's fine, just stay and rest. Go to sleep, go to sleep," he starts to sing.

I believe that since we are all fine now we can have a cup of Green-Lea Tea. It's on me!

Stop talking! We must get this waking dragon back to sleep! SHHH!!

I believe that since we are all fine now we can have a cup of Green-Lea Tea. It's on me!

"But it's free" :wacko:

Quiet, arguing people. Cronk trying to catch up with Cronk's friends.

Cronk see Ranger Docken find marketplace, too. See, Cronk have new bedroll, too. Cronk get one fur-lined. Cronk sleep cozy when in wild now.

What Mage Althior buy?

Quiet, arguing people. Cronk trying to catch up with Cronk's friends.

Cronk see Ranger Docken find marketplace, too. See, Cronk have new bedroll, too. Cronk get one fur-lined. Cronk sleep cozy when in wild now.

What Mage Althior buy?

"A shovel. I figured if I was going on a quest where I got no money as a reward, I'd try and find something worth money."

Edited by K-nut

Very nice. Mine's just simple cloth. But it's easier to carry around.

"I'm glad we could avoid a struggle, so that I finally can eat the food I had ordered." Henry sits down at a table, giving everyone a toothy smile, and starts eating a large plate full of bits of everything that was in the kitchen. :moar: