Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

A dark winged shadow is flying around the city above the rooftops. It's everyone's aaammm Demon Germ as he finally lands on a sturdy rooftop that can take his weight. Spotting "Heroica Hall" in the distance he starts to talk to himself. Making a moaning noise at first. Damage, my wings still hurt, maybe I should wait until I fly around like that again. And their is the "Hall" over there. I haven't been in their for a couple of weeks. I wonder if anyone is still their? I should throw a couple of Bombs in the chimney or this Human Repellent that would be funny. I can imagine it now, everyone running out scared and confused. At this point Germ sits down. But, maybe I should check out this "Eck-nock" temple and see if the rumors are true. It would help me out in the long run and I can finally get out of here. Or I can come back with and army and do some real damage... 

Torald sits restless in the Hall. It's been a very long time, and nothing is happening. Has the world really become a better place, or are people getting scared by the "heroes"? Whichever it is, the lack of new quests is disturbing. And what are Ezeran and Petaldan up to? Torald makes another restless round through the Hall. He decides to go for a walk. 

As the rain starts to come down it wakes up The Demon Germ. But then their is a voice asking: What are you doing up here, freak? 

Hun, what is your problem? It is not like I am using your chimney as a toilet. At that moment his claws and teeth grew out noticeably, even though it probably not a lot by most people's standard. 

Are you looking for a fight? He said to guy. As Germ took a swipe with his claws at the poor guy mostly hitting a bunch of air. As the guy retreat back into the hatch witch he came from, a locking noises could be heard. Germ then jumped to the next building but at a lower level, then back to the other building even lower until he eventually made it to the streets below. At this point Germ just quickly walked away into the so call crowd of people. 

Cedric walks into the hall. He spots a yeti with a pretty impressive coat. He tries to make his coin purse jingle, but he has no money, so he makes his item purse jingle.

"Hello, yeti! What do you want fir that coat?"

@Rider Raider in case you didn't know, the yeti is blizzard. :wink:

Running past a Yeti on his way to Heroica Hall. When he got to the Hall Germ locked the doors to the Hall. Leaning against the doors holding his Dagger in hand their was audible breathing coming from The Demon Germ. As he starts to listen for noises outside Germ was able to hear the Guards just on the other side of the door. 

Guard Able - Did you see where that "thing" go? 

Guard Baker - As he giggles the door handle to the Hall. No, I didn't. Hey do they ever lock this place up? 

Guard Able - Not that I know of, could be a first time for anything. 

Then a third guard come by.

Captain - Have you two found that "creature" yet? We don't need anything that can get that deep into the temple running around freely. 

Guard Baker - Not yet sir. I was just checking the Hall. 

Guard Able - We notice the doors are locked. Isn't that weird sir? 

Captain - Someone probably locked it up when the alarms started to go off. No way some thing that creepy would even go in here. And even if it did the "Heros" will kill it fast. That "thing" would be crazy to go into Heroica Hall. 

As Germ hears the Guards move on starts to talk to himself. Dam it, when did they get smart like that? As he turned around and looked at the doors. I will unlock them in a little bit. Next thing Germ checked the Hall over. It seemed empty their was not anything new on the billboard. To bad, could of use an excuse to get out of the city. The next thing Germ did was put a note on the billboard. 

I got somethings I'm willing to depart for whole sale. 

Red Shield (SP:8) 

Simple Halberd (WP:10)

Black Knight's Armor (SP:4) 100 Gold - or best offer 

Cedric, forgetting that he's not supposed to be dealing with demons, walked up to the Demon Germ.

"So, I see you are parting with some mighty fine wares-" Cedric pauses to look at them, then resumes. "But is there a reason why you don't have that Unicorn Horn for sale? You can't use it, so is it reserved for someone, or..?" Cedric says, waiting for a response.

1 hour ago, wiz said:

"So, I see you are parting with some mighty fine wares-" Cedric pauses to look at them, then resumes. "But is there a reason why you don't have that Unicorn Horn for sale? You can't use it, so is it reserved for someone, or..?" Cedric says, waiting for a response.

Looking at the Knight trying to figure something anything out. Aaammmm, No, I thought I could use at some point in the future. Why are you looking for something cool? You don't seem to have much on you. Not that I won't let you borrow it for some quest. But, it doesn't looks like much is going on, I hope it changes soon. I kinda like to get out of the city for a while...besides have you seen anyone else around? This place is quite and that is a little odd. 

17 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Looking at the Knight trying to figure something anything out. Aaammmm, No, I thought I could use at some point in the future. Why are you looking for something cool? You don't seem to have much on you. Not that I won't let you borrow it for some quest. But, it doesn't looks like much is going on, I hope it changes soon. I kinda like to get out of the city for a while...besides have you seen anyone else around? This place is quite and that is a little odd. 

"Hey, a Paladin's gotta heal. While I may not have much in gold, I have some valuable items. I would put up a notice to sell them like you did, but like you said, the hall is awfully quiet."

3 hours ago, wiz said:

"Hey, a Paladin's gotta heal. While I may not have much in gold, I have some valuable items. I would put up a notice to sell them like you did, but like you said, the hall is awfully quiet."

I guess the only other option is to sell stuff at the Marketplace. But, anything they buy it gets sold of twice what they paid. I kinda want to say "Crayola" them restocking fees my "Ohio-Art". I figured sell it to someone who would be more appreciate of said items. 

Not used to so much commotion in the Hall, Torald wakes up from his slumber, seeing a Mead in front of him. Thanks? Wondering what woke him up, he hears voices by the notice board. A new quest perhaps? Questees returning? He looks over hoping to see Ezeran and Petaldan returning with stories of glory and honour. Instead he sees a knight and someone he went on a quest with once, only he forgot his name. Doesn't matter too much. Kind of disappointed he goes back to sleep. 

Seeing the Battle Mage wake up for a second but then fall back asleep, Cedric says "Well, I guess there is hope after all. Perhaps I'll set up shop too."

For Sale:

Phoenix Incense: 125 gold. *1 in Stock

Scary Black Cloak (grants intimidation and "diplomacy"): 75 gold

Hinckwell shield (SP:6, Can block one free hit every round. If the user has Hinckwell rep. rolls of DAMAGE has a 1/2 chance to be blocked and SPECIAL DAMAGED has a 1/4 chance to be blocked. ): Make an offer. I'm more likely to accept another shield for this than anything else.

I look up for a moment, giving a suspicious glare at the demon germ, but being too lazy to actually move or perhaps not caring enough anymore. The months of inactivity had done their work on my aged bones.

Looking at the offer made by the Paladin, I throw 130 gold on the table.

"For the Phoenix Incense." I call. "Keep the change."

Cedric greedily swipes the coins Pretzel dropped in front of him, but then realizes that he's not supposed to be so greedy so he tries to make things better by adding a "Use it for the will of Ennoc."

11 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Instead he sees a knight and someone he went on a quest with once, only he forgot his name. 

Noticing someone he went on a quest once. Thinking to himself: "What was his name? Total was that it? Close enough." But before Germ could do anything he noticed Torald went back there sleep. 

7 hours ago, wiz said:

For Sale:

Phoenix Incense: 125 gold. *1 in Stock

Well it looks like someone. Wants to buy your stuff. Oh, since I haven't see you around before they call me The Demon Germ. 

48 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

I look up for a moment, giving a suspicious glare at the demon germ, but being too lazy to actually move or perhaps not caring enough anymore. The months of inactivity had done their work on my aged bones.

Noticing the "glare" from the old Monk. Couldn't help but think I seen that look before: "Like I am some sort of vermin to you. What an inferior creature ... Wait a second why am I suddenly getting a bad vibe from him. Like he is some sort of ancient enemy. And why am I just noticing it now? How messed up am I, from when I got here?" 

Turning his attention back to the Paladin Cedric. You know what, I am got to find a more quieter place to "sit". Who knows I might even take a nap. I didn't realize this place turn into a hotel. 

"Bye.Cedric says. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with the strange figure he had just had a conversation with. His Paladin senses were tingling, but he didn't know why. Little did he know that making a deal with a demon was a pretty big sin in the Church of Ennoc, and he narrowly avoided it.

3 hours ago, wiz said:

Cedric greedily swipes the coins Pretzel dropped in front of him, but then realizes that he's not supposed to be so greedy so he tries to make things better by adding a "Use it for the will of Ennoc."

I chuckle at the odd fellow, but smile contentedly at the idea that I had another Phoenix Incense in my possession. It felt save having another in my possession.

"Where are you from, lad?" I ask Cedric.

30 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

I chuckle at the odd fellow, but smile contentedly at the idea that I had another Phoenix Incense in my possession. It felt save having another in my possession.

"Where are you from, lad?" I ask Cedric.

"Dastan. Well, technically Sundestia, but gods - uh, I mean god - was I young back then. I don't remember it."

Kiray moves back into the hall, takes a drink, and sits down, thinking about the Fields she had just left. Exhaustion was catching up to her.

Cedric picks up the paper, then begins to walk out of the hall. Just before leaving, he uses his Golden Longsword to pin the paper on the inside of the hall door.

6 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

A page from the Eubric Herald floats into the Hall.

As Germ readded the stories. He could not help but wonder if those Wolves just now won their fight. 

As he started to walk a way from the flyer, his extra shields started clanging. Trying to make some adjustments with the shields. He is now holding the Red Shield and started to wonder if Boris would want the thing? 

Cedric finds himself short on cash, so he decides to return to the hall and do some business. He doesn't need to have two Phoenix Incenses, right? He decides he could spare one more.

"Anyone want this Phoenix Incense? Same price as before."

I scoot 125 gold over to Cedric and take the second Phoenix Incense.

"Dastan, huh? It's a lovely place in its own way. The home of powerful creatures and men too. Do you know of the Rito?"

Edited by Palathadric