Petaldan Parfenius (Palathadric) - Level 12 Knight
Throlar Wineghilm (Lord Duvors) - Level 17.5 Warden

Kheyli (K-Nut) - Level 8 Barbarian
Matthias (StickFig) - Level 27.67 Druid

Hybros (JimBee) - Level 48 Marauder

Althior Emorith (K-Nut) - Level 54 Prophet

Sign-ups end in less than 24hrs

On 12/23/2016 at 1:47 AM, JimBee said:

"That sounds fair." Hybros handed the 200 gold over in exchange for the Eldritch Jelly. He held it in his hands but before he could get a good look at it the goo snapped to Zoot's Reaper like a bee to honey. Maybe it was the other way around. The goo quickly solidified before their eyes, forming an intimidating spike that ran from the middle of the scythe's staff to the bottom. Zoot's Reaper let out a violent, raspy scream before falling completely silent. Hybros looked at his weapon with mild awe, though this was far from the first time the thing had acted up. A presence even eerier than before lay dormant in the scythe, lending its power. 

"I... suppose it will need a new name. Again."

Hoke felt a familiar hum emanate from the glove.  He walked over to the imp and watched in some sort of satisfaction as Hybros's plaything greedily absorbed the substance.

"They are ever hungry," he says as the imp looks over his newly powered weapon. 

Chosen Heroes for Quest#155
Nerwen Calmacil (Chromeknight) - Level 40.4 Shaman *Party Leader*
Thalion Dwinlas (-obelix-) - Level 34 Mystic Knight
Vindsval Halfborn (Asphalt) - Level 34 Paladin
Monk Pretzel (Palathadric) - Level 36 Artisan
Matthias (StickFig) - Level 27.67 Druid

Torald sees the chosen heroes listed on the board. Disappointed he isn't chosen, he goes to the bar and orders another drink. 

Hmm, It would seem I am heading towards "home."  

He looks over his gear.

I believe a trip to the market is in order.

Vindsval Returns to the Hall with his newly upgraded Lance.  He looks around the hall and finds a large bundle of rags in a darkened corner.  He drops the rags over a long empty table and places the Lance upon them.  He pulls the Crimson haze from his pouch and swirls it gently, watching the colors twist and twine around one another within the jar.

A coin unspent beneath the boards benefits no one.  I may regret this later, but for now, let the Path lead where it may.

Vindsval carefully uncorks the Vile of Crimson Haze and applies the thick fluid to the tip of his Wrath Lance.  The haze hardens into a shimmering red coating on the head of the lance. 

img_0711.jpg

He picks up his new weapon, sits down on his barrel, and awaits instructions from his party leader and employer.

Thalion looks over his new shield, "Wow! What a beautiful present! And a particularly fine elvish craftsmanship too..."

He looks at the names of the chosen heroes for quest #155 and says to no one in particular, "Looks like we are going to help someone for Grogmas, right up my alley!" And turning to Nerwen he adds, "We can finish our deal any time, even on the way, misstress Nerwen..."

On 12/24/2016 at 10:32 AM, -obelix- said:

Awaiting the response from Nerwen, he turns to Hybros and bows, "Ah, master Hybros it is so good to see you again! How have you been?"

Hybros shakes away his daydreams as he realizes Thalion is leaving. "I must have dozed off, my apologies... heheh. It seems you have a quest to go to. We must catch up when you return. Goodbye for now, my friend."

17 hours ago, JimBee said:

Hybros shakes away his daydreams as he realizes Thalion is leaving. "I must have dozed off, my apologies... heheh. It seems you have a quest to go to. We must catch up when you return. Goodbye for now, my friend."

"No worries my friend, we will catch up when we get back. Wish us luck!" Thalion says as he waves Hybros goodbye and leaves the Hall.

On December 22, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Fox Womb said:

"Ale would be nice." Olivia smiles and follows the gesture, taking a seat across from the woman. "About myself, since you're interested... I come from a small town about five days from here, I sort of ran away. They don't like me there, and I don't like the way they want me to live. They expect me to cook food and bear children, I want to explore. I've often said, 'there's not a place I'd rather be than everywhere at once,' and there wasn't room for that." She's looking at the floor now, gazing off into nothing. "So the past week I've been a passenger, riding along with other people, or walking by myself where necessary. I've realised that being everywhere at once isn't practical, and I don't really know what I'm doing..." Olivia trails off. "Sorry, I'm rambling. What's the "Regret"?"

"The Regret... ho boy, where to begin..." Karie replies, pondering on the situation. "The Regret was one of the most vile, evil individuals I've had the displeasure of meeting. He was a Progg, a large, scorpion like creature with a twisted, warped mind. He wanted to either erase himself from existence due to what he considered millenniums of suffering, or erase all life on this planet and replace it with his own dystopia. I wound up being one of the individuals to finish him off, along with the rest of his lot. He did enough damage while he was alive. Trust me, he was one disgusting individual, and we're all better off now that he's dead."

Hoke sees another quest notice tacked onto the questboard.

"Hmm...Sungold..." he mutters to himself as he puts down the quill and walks away.

Torald walks over to the Questboard, to see a new quest. He reads the requirements, and realizes he can't partake in it. Disappointed he walks back to his seat and falls asleep again. 

Althior walks into the all, disappointed in the verdict the Sungold Alliance had arrived to. Nonetheless, he knew he had to maintain his loyalty within the faction. He therefore signs up for Quest 156.

Karie hesitantly walked up to the quest board. She examined the notice sent by the Sungold Alliance, grimacing at the entire document. She could picture Lawrence's grinning face as she looked it over. Part of her wanted to snatch it off the quest board and go on the war path.

"...but it's work..." Karie Alderflask-Cour takes her time and signs up for Quest #156.

Karie signs up for Quest #157, and removes her name from Quest #156. "It's better than working for Lawrence..."

---

Annienal writes her name under Quest #156, hoping to find some sort of employment. 

Torald sees another quest has been posted on the Questboard. Without to much hope he walks over and reads it. Hmm, I'm part of the Crescent Union, Torald thinks. Torald writes his name on the quest board, and heads back to his seat by the fireplace. Maybe some action, finally.

Torald signs up for quest #157

Heckz angrily returns to the hall after not having been recognized by the elite of Eubric during his time at the villa. He approaches the Questboard and quickly scrawls his name under Quest #156. He considers sabotaging the Quest #157's Sign-Up list, given his newfound hatred for the white, blue and metal faced people in the Crescent Union, but he decides that too many eyes are upon him.

He goes to sit at a table and takes out "Begone with The Winds"  to attempt to fool the other heroes into thinking he was actually reading a book.

~Quest Sign Ups for Quest 156 have been extended to the 24th! (The quest will launch the 25th!)~

OoC: Just a reminder, the quest is open to anyone not currently pledged to a faction!