Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Hoke Ablesword," Hoke says as he extends his hand,"Let's be off."

Annienal hesitantly shakes Hoke's hand before nodding. "Um... Lead the way."

Four impressive women entered the Hall. The first wore a winged helm. She was tall, very muscular but with an ample set of baby feeders that were readily displayed for all to see. Upon entry the second woman, a curvaceous wererhino, moved just behind the right arm of the first. The third woman took her position just behind the left arm of the first. Her body moved like jelly as she walked. Multiple colors swirled constantly underneath her translucent skin. The fourth was a lass with sparkling eyes surrounded by a dark aura who stood directly behind the muscular woman, completing the diamond formation.

farrah5.jpg - "Stay close to me. This spell is rather difficult to maintain."

remedy4.jpgimposter-cinna.jpg - "Of course, sire." The first two women winced in unison at the harmony of the others.

farrah5.jpg - "Compose yourself, my friend! One-at-a-time... It is easier for me to appear as two and you as two than for me to control all four myself! And change the manner in which you speak. Take some of the gravel out of your voice! "

The alluring quartet ascended the stairs. The Buxom Beauty, the Rhino, the Jelly Girl then the Eyes. Shadina swaggered to the bar and rested her massive bosoms on the counter.

imposter-shadina.jpg - "Someone requires my services, I assume."

Cedric watches as 4 women walk in. The last one, Imposter Cinna, particularly catches his attention.

'ey, you! What's a good-looking lady like you doin' with Blob Girl over there? Come join me!

Cedric watches as 4 women walk in. The last one, Imposter Cinna, particularly catches his attention.

'ey, you! What's a good-looking lady like you doin' with Blob Girl over there? Come join me!

Cinna's head turned slowly towards the man addressing her. She grinned wide then took a step in his direction. The jelly girl extended an arm.

remedy4.jpg - "'Ey there, bub! Sheeessh with me! Can you even pitch a tent, old man?" The wererhino nodded approvingly.

Torald quietly watches as the 4 women walk in the Hall. His eyes quickly go over all 4, but stay a bit longer on the girl with the dark aura.

Interesting... He mumbles to himself, downing a pint of ale.

Matthias stalks into the Hall, oblivious to the spectacle that's preceded him, and casts about for familiar faces or quiet tables. Wondering briefly about the quartet of interesting women perched at the bar, he finds Dyric sitting near another hero and decides that's his best bet. Using both hands, the tiny druid vaults onto an empty chair near his recent questmate, standing so he can see over the table. "So, Master Dyric," he says, toying with a pair of Ethereal Opals, "did we do a good thing in Etheria? Or is that man Passion going to doom the world?"

Cinna's head turned slowly towards the man addressing her. She grinned wide then took a step in his direction. The jelly girl extended an arm.

remedy4.jpg - "'Ey there, bub! Sheeessh with me! Can you even pitch a tent, old man?" The wererhino nodded approvingly.

Old!? Cedric yells, very offended. Th' notion th't I'm old is a typo utter nonsense! Maybe it's th' hood... Cedric takes off his hood. And yes, I can pitch a tent.

Avalanche looks around himself skeptically, his eyes taking in the very strange and ill-fitting quartet of women, the gnome, barbarian and new-looking knight. He takes a swig from his tankard, preferring solitude for the time being.

Couple of quests, yeah. Nothing too amazing, made a couple of friends. You know Ezeran, a powerful mage with a, well, monster on his belly? He is my closest friend here. But anyway, Torald raises his mead, to fame, glory and friends! He drinks it in one big gulp. So, what about you?

"Oh, so th' man withst th' strange thing in his stomach ist a friend o' thine, I wond'r what it wast wh'n I saw him."

The wolf under the table makes some noices in its sleep,

26681970394_cb6cfe58c1_s.jpg

"Zzz ruff, ruff. (Demon)"

Keliim drinks his mead not minding his pets remarks and continues talking to Torald,

"Wh't 'bout me, hmm. Been around h're for a couple o' years now. Been on a few quests for heroica. Nowst I am tryin' tae redeem meself from mi past life crimes by doin' good."

Hoke returns to the Hall after instructing and sparring with Annienal. He ducks in quietly, eager to rest. He finds the large cushioned chair beside the hearth, unslings his pack, draws up a foot stool, and sits down to rest.

Old!? Cedric yells, very offended. Th' notion th't I'm old is a typo utter nonsense! Maybe it's th' hood... Cedric takes off his hood. And yes, I can pitch a tent.

OOC: Hahah Typo. From age 64 to 34, got it haha.

remedy4.jpg

"Tssss. Put your hood back on man-fleshbag! You so ugly, you belong in a Salmandian zoo!! This 'un does, what I say, when I say it! Cinna! Give Lefty a squeeze." The phlegman's eyes narrowed as her grin widen so much it nearly split her head in two. Cinna began to fondle her left breast. "Uh oh, looks like ssssheesshh going to disrobe, next and there is no one here to stop her! Har! haha*glarb*glub*Hah!"

The eyes of the wererhino and Shadina widened. Inspired performance, my companion...wow.

Avalanche looks around himself skeptically, his eyes taking in the very strange and ill-fitting quartet of women, the gnome, barbarian and new-looking knight. He takes a swig from his tankard, preferring solitude for the time being.

Shadina and the rhino approached the yeti.

imposter-shadina.jpg - "Hey now, bud. This is no place for solitary brooders! The Hall used to be a much lively place-"

farrah5.jpg - "-that bustled with comaraderie! Now that-"

imposter-shadina.jpg - "-I've returned, I'll make Heroica great again!"

Annienal made her way back into Heroica hall, tired after her training session with Hoke. Not much was said, but he did pass on some helpful information and technique. She was thankful for his assistance, and made sure to thank him afterwards.

Making her way upstairs, Annienal stopped at the top of the stairs, watching the four women flirt about. She was at a loss of words. One of them seemed ready to start disrobing as she fondled her left breast. Placing her bags behind a nearby table, Annienal lowered her helmet's visor and set her flagpole on the table, admiring the stitchwork on the flag. She contemplated personalizing the weapon with her own colours as she watched the commotion from a distance. She hoped none of them came near her.

Edited by Kintobor

Shadina and the rhino approached the yeti.

imposter-shadina.jpg - "Hey now, bud. This is no place for solitary brooders! The Hall used to be a much lively place-"

farrah5.jpg - "-that bustled with comaraderie! Now that-"

imposter-shadina.jpg - "-I've returned, I'll make Heroica great again!"

Avalanche slowly gets to his feet without replying, looking both women in the eye to make sure they didn't try anything. Keeping one hand on his halberd, he backs away step by step until he reaches Annienal's table.

Annienal made her way back into Heroica hall, tired after her training session with Hoke. Not much was said, but he did pass on some helpful information and technique. She was thankful for his assistance, and made sure to thank him afterwards.

Making her way upstairs, Annienal stopped at the top of the stairs, watching the four women flirt about. She was at a loss of words. One of them seemed ready to start disrobing as she fondled her left breast. Placing her bags behind a nearby table, Annienal lowered her helmet's visor and set her flagpole on the table, admiring the stitchwork on the flag. She contemplated personalizing the weapon with her own colours as she watched the commotion from a distance. She hoped none of them came near her.

Avalanche sits down on the bench opposite, never letting the odd assortment of women out of his sight. From the side of his mouth he whispers to Annienal, "I don't like this. Looks like some sort of demonic possession to me."

OOC: Hahah Typo. From age 64 to 34, got it haha.

remedy4.jpg

"Tssss. Put your hood back on man-fleshbag! You so ugly, you belong in a Salmandian zoo!! This 'un does, what I say, when I say it! Cinna! Give Lefty a squeeze." The phlegman's eyes narrowed as her grin widen so much it nearly split her head in two. Cinna began to fondle her left breast. "Uh oh, looks like ssssheesshh going to disrobe, next and there is no one here to stop her! Har! haha*glarb*glub*Hah!"

Ya know, her disrobing ain't gonna be the worst thing... Cedric mumbles and walks away. Thar lunatics, all 'v em.

Avalanche sits down on the bench opposite, never letting the odd assortment of women out of his sight. From the side of his mouth he whispers to Annienal, "I don't like this. Looks like some sort of demonic possession to me."

Annienal watched Avalanche get up and approach her. She shuffled in her seat, responding to the yeti's comment with irritation.

"You, um... do realize they can just follow you over here?" Annienal held up one of her books to hide her covered face.

Ya know, her disrobing ain't gonna be the worst thing... Cedric mumbles and walks away. Thar lunatics, all 'v em.

remedy4.jpg - "Ha-tah! He flees! Crescent Union wins again, Ms. Cinna! Looks like nothing could stop us aside from a dark dragon bahaha!"

imposter-cinna.jpg - "You appear to be correct, Remedy. The day is ours. I will now turn to face the bar and stand in silence."

Avalanche slowly gets to his feet without replying, looking both women in the eye to make sure they didn't try anything. Keeping one hand on his halberd, he backs away step by step until he reaches Annienal's table.

imposter-shadina.jpg

"Aw come now, Furball!" Shadina shouts after the yeti. "I'm just trying to be friendly!" She slaps the bar then hops up to make her way after the yeti, the wererhino close behind her. "I know you're no simpleton beast. Look, you even have a friend there. The one with the book. Hello." Shadina waves.

imposter-shadina.jpg

"Aw come now, Furball!" Shadina shouts after the yeti. "I'm just trying to be friendly!" She slaps the bar then hops up to make her way after the yeti, the wererhino close behind her. "I know you're no simpleton beast. Look, you even have a friend there. The one with the book. Hello." Shadina waves.

Annienal peeks over her book, her visor covering her frustrated face. "I'm, um, not interested in anything you're selling." Her voice echoed from her helmet.

Edited by Kintobor

Annienal peeks over her book, her visor covering her frustrated face. "I'm, um, not interested in anything you're selling." Her voice echoed from her helmet.

imposter-shadina.jpg

"Hah! Please child. No need to be intimidated by my stature." Shadina flexed her impressive chest. She leaned over the table and squinted, trying to get a look into the eyeslits from her position at the edge of the table. "Step out of the shadows and into the light. The light of the Sungold Alliance!" A golden badge appeared on her top and shone briefly. Was it there the whole time? "I see no pin prominently displayed upon your person. Have you not sworn allegiance to a faction yet?"

Annienal closed her book. Setting it aside, she looked over the badge, more for it's allure than it's meaning.

"Is it made out of real gold? The pin, I, um, mean?"

Annienal closed her book. Setting it aside, she looked over the badge, more for it's allure than it's meaning.

"Is it made out of real gold? The pin, I, um, mean?"

imposter-shadina.jpg

"Without a doubt it is! It symbolizes *cough*mumble*cough*. Me and Bubble Butt here are members of Sungold and the other two we came in with are Crescent Unioners but I hear the best loot is with the Wolfking's Followers. Us four became friends before we chose sides and remain friends to this day."

Annienal watched Avalanche get up and approach her. She shuffled in her seat, responding to the yeti's comment with irritation.

"You, um... do realize they can just follow you over here?" Annienal held up one of her books to hide her covered face.

"I didn't think of that," Avalanche replies sheepishly as the duo approach them yet again.

Avalanche warily meets the barbarian's eyes, "Who are those two ... creatures over there?" gesturing to Shadina's two companions, "and why are you all behaving so weirdly and finishing each others' sentences? Convince me that there's no dark magic involved."

Avalanche warily meets the barbarian's eyes, "Who are those two ... creatures over there?" gesturing to Shadina's two companions, "and why are you all behaving so weirdly and finishing each others' sentences? Convince me that there's no dark magic involved."

farrah5.jpg

"I notice nothing out of the ordinary. We simply wish to spread the good word of our respective affiliations. For us, the Sungold and the other two, Crescent Union." The wererhino's wide hips bumped the table as she moved around it. A cheek jiggled with each step. "With us as members, who wouldn't want to join one of our groups. As far as dark magic is concerned..." The Rhino lowered her zipper exposing a bosom that rivaled Shadina's. She leaned over the table. "I see no dark magic here. Do you ?"

imposter-shadina.jpg

"Without a doubt it is! It symbolizes *cough*mumble*cough*. Me and Bubble Butt here are members of Sungold and the other two we came in with are Crescent Unioners but I hear the best loot is with the Wolfking's Followers. Us four became friends before we chose sides and remain friends to this day."

Annienal felt unsure about the woman's claim about the gold. Her lack of knowledge on it's relevance supported her hypothesis.

"So why exactly are you here? Besides, um, flaunting about?" She took note of the were-rhino's presence. She took her book and set it in her satchel, keeping an eye on the new arrival.

"I notice nothing out of the ordinary. We simply wish to spread the good word of our respective affiliations. For us, the Sungold and the other two, Crescent Union." The wererhino's wide hips bumped the table as she moved around it. A cheek jiggled with each step. "With us as members, who wouldn't want to join one of our groups. As far as dark magic is concerned..." The Rhino lowered her zipper exposing a bosom that rivaled Shadina's. She leaned over the table. "I see no dark magic here. Do you ?"

Avalanche scowled, clearly unconvinced by her words and her quite frankly disgusting attempt to impress him, "So you've all just come here to convince us to join some alliance or another. Well, you're not going to get anywhere over here: I don't have any reputation with any of the guilds."

Annienal felt unsure about the woman's claim about the gold. Her lack of knowledge on it's relevance supported her hypothesis.

"So why exactly are you here? Besides, um, flaunting about?" She took note of the were-rhino's presence. She took her book and set it in her satchel, keeping an eye on the new arrival.

Avalanche scowled, clearly unconvinced by her words and her quite frankly disgusting attempt to impress him, "So you've all just come here to convince us to join some alliance or another. Well, you're not going to get anywhere over here: I don't have any reputation with any of the guilds."

imposter-shadina.jpg - "Yes, you two! We'd like to recruit you for the Sungold Alliance! You can tell by our upstanding demeanor how respectable we are so one can only conclude the Alliance must be just as respectable, don't you agree?!"

A ghostly visage of female pogcanis appeared like a mask over the were-rhino's face.

imposter-walbartan.jpg -"Perhaps if you stuck around for an entire quest, you'd have a better relationship with the guilds, dear yeti."

The apparition quickly vanished after delivering its taunt, revealing the smiling face of the rhino...who still had her melons exposed a bit.