Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Nice to meet you. I'm Karl. No surname. I'm from the d..." He stopped himself just before saying "dump". ".... East side. And yeah, this is my first quest, actually. In fact I only just kinda got here..."

Pours an other mead down his throut and says:

Aargh, welcome Boris. All we need now is one of those healing type off guys or gals or a mage and we are great to go.

Can´t wait to get into battle again. Keliim grips his battleaxe.

Aargh, welcome Boris. All we need now is one of those healing type off guys or gals or a mage and we are great to go.

Can´t wait to get into battle again. Keliim grips his battleaxe.

"Actually, from his mace, I believe the Cave-hanger here is "one of those healing types" - although I am not sure of what domination...?"

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#122 by Kintobor)! Sign-ups to the Field of Glory will close on the 2nd of January!~

Benji returns to the hall, quite a few hours later after his outburst. His appearance was quite different as well.

As he entered the hall he made sure to sign up for the Unlimited Quest, and then sat down on the stairs to avoid Tesni.

"Actually, from his mace, I believe the Cave-hanger here is "one of those healing types" - although I am not sure of what domination...?"

Boris's grip tightened on his mug, he'd been careful not to get agitated these past few days. "Ennoc, bub and I'd appreciate your not calling me that again."

Siercon wastes no time, and signs up for Quest 22, Invasion of the Sheep snatchers.

Answering Karl's question, Siercon replies.

"You'll need a bedroll so you can rest and regain your health when you are injured. Ah, and my name is Siercon by the way. Karl is it, I could not help but over hear." He said. "Which reminds me. Here have this bedroll. I no longer need it."

Siercon Hands Karl a Bedroll for free.

"Ennoc, bub and I'd appreciate your not calling me that again."

"My honest apologies, I spoke without thinking."

Ooc: Just for general reference, the term "Cave-hanger" is to Munchkins actually a rather polite term for a Vampire. Not so elsewhere, of course, but at least among Munchkins.

Siercon wastes no time, and signs up for Quest 22, Invasion of the Sheep snatchers.

Answering Karl's question, Siercon replies.

"You'll need a bedroll so you can rest and regain your health when you are injured. Ah, and my name is Siercon by the way. Karl is it, I could not help but over hear." He said. "Which reminds me. Here have this bedroll. I no longer need it."

Siercon Hands Karl a Bedroll for free.

Karl takes the bedroll, slightly numb from the apparently unlimited kindness this band of heroes seemed to possess. He fumbled with his pouch, intending to pay at least the base market price for the item. "Here, have these five gold coins, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"So you've already been to the fields, eh?"

"Yes - I had fairly strong teammates too. Our only problem was that our strengths worked against us. The cleric had just put one of the bears to sleep, and we had almost won before we'd started...when our excellent ranger got off three arrows, and woke up the bear."

The rogue buried his face in his palm at the memory.

"Ai-yi-yi...Ah, well." He waved his hand, indicating the rest of his new team-mates. "This team is ready to deal out the damage."

Karl takes the bedroll, slightly numb from the apparently unlimited kindness this band of heroes seemed to possess. He fumbled with his pouch, intending to pay at least the base market price for the item. "Here, have these five gold coins, I wouldn't have it any other way."

Siercon replied.

"I appreciate the offer, but no. Use it to buy yourself a potion or save up for your next purchase. Gold is hard to come by when first you enter this world... Others showed me kindness towards the beginning as well."

If the three of yourselves are interested in joining my group, you are not only extremely welcome, but I am quite certain the forces that control the Fields would find our group well balanced(whereas the barbarian was so skilled that she might have been considered unbalancing compared to our own skills at the moment)."

"I'm happy to be part of your team and looks like you've rallied the others too. Have you been to the Fields? Because I've no experience, unfortunately."

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#122 by Kintobor)!

Purpearl signs up for Quest #122.

Matthias, having long since given up following the conversation between Bruhalv and the 'Grey Foxer' - How proud he is to have committed murder, the gnome had thought to himself - looks up from his pint to see a new scrap on the questboard. Slightly surprised, as he'd seen no one but the newbies enter the Hall, Matthias drags himself and his cannons across the floor to read the board and immediately signs up for Quest #122. He stops near the gaggle of Heroes but just can't bring himself to take the Munchkin seriously, so he just smiles and heads back up to the saloon.

"I'm happy to be part of your team and looks like you've rallied the others too. Have you been to the Fields? Because I've no experience, unfortunately."

"Excellent! Yes, I've been to them once before. Quite a pleasant place, I must say - very lively, colorful fauna and flora, very pleasant, aside from those..." His voice trailed off, and he glared off at nothing in particular. "Teddy bears."

He adjusted the sheet on the Quest Board.

FOG Party(of the Grey Foxer):

The Grey Foxer ~ Team Leader and Master Rogue

Kiray Nastayo ~ Master Knight

Actaeon Artus ~ Master Ranger

Siercon ~ Master Battle Mage

Purpearl Berthadhiell ~ Master Mystic Knight

Mathias ~ Master Druid

If you are seeking a dedicated FOG experience, and are approximately level 10 or higher, please consult the Munchkin rogue at the bar. Full

"Now that, is a FOG party," he said, with the tiniest hint of pride.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

"Excellent! Yes, I've been to them once before. Quite a pleasant place, I must say - very lively, colorful fauna and flora, very pleasant, aside from those..." His voice trailed off, and he glared off at nothing in particular. "Teddy bears."

"What about those Teddy bears? Surely they don't converse, do they?" says Purpearl as she held back on her words.

"What about those Teddy bears? Surely they don't converse, do they?" says Purpearl as she held back on her words.

"No, they do something worse.

Far worse.

Far, far worse.

They shrill an ancient chant, a gutteral call, like no one could ever imagine...

They scream...

'Yub Nub'"

Darksten watches the new quest gets pinned to the board and quickly walks over to sign up for quest #122

"Sheep, hmm, that was at least one area I was good at in the Field of Glory" he thinks to himself.

Edited by Comrade Commander

Finishing his 5 mug of mead and whips his mouth in pride, Keliim turns to Karl and Boris and says

15525882464_c28b5cf268_q.jpg

I am no man of chit-chat but as we are waiting to get to the action, maybe it is good to get to know your battle-mates. What your stories, why thou are here?

Karl went over to the bar to grab another mug, maybe thankfully missing the cloaked human's satisfied announcement of his team members. His mind was still reeling from the Vampire's revelation. He had remarked before on his almost pearl-white skin, but he'd never guessed that he liked a good suck on a vein now and again. He returned to the table and pulled up a third chair, the other two being taken by his newfound teammates. Keliim started the conversation.

15525882464_c28b5cf268_q.jpg

I am no man of chit-chat but as we are waiting to get to the action, maybe it is good to get to know your battle-mates. What your stories, why thou are here?

Karl took a pull on his ale, stalling for time. "There isn't really much to tell. I mean, I've got uncountable tales I could tell, but most of them are kinda mundane. Like, dodging Bonapartes at the harbour, pickpo... shopping at the fishmarket, umm, and breaking i... umm... visiting the Zeigfried Mansion." He realized he was talking too much. "Most of my life I've been just stayin' alive." He shrugged. "No idea where my parents are, or if they're even alive. I got left outside the Oracle's Shrine, apparently. This tramp found me, and when no one claimed me he kinda became my adoptive parent. Used to get me scraps he'd salvaged from around the garbage heap. Sometimes even used to steal cakes from the warehouses... " His eyes glazed over slightly, and he lapsed into a brown study.