Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Chosen Heroes for Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory:

Skrall, level 25.33 Hunter (Waterbrick Down)

En Sabah Nur, level 19.5 Sage (Jebediahs)

Hoke Abelsword, level 22.33 Mystic Knight (Username MDM)

Alexis Fenral, level 30.5 Harlot (Masked Builder)

Stigveladi ("Amma") Kötturin, level 11.5 Mage (PsyKater)

Namyrra Uq, level 26.33 Sorcerer (Quarryman)

QM Note: The post in the FoG quest will be up shortly, please make any last minute trades and purposes now, thank you.

"Rats, I was going to sign for that." Tesni grumbled, regretting the strong beer she'd been having.

Yes, it's a fine shield you've got there. Mind if I buy it off you for 60 coins?

"Alright. But I'm in a hurry, I'm late for my quest."

Benji tosses to him the Wooden Shield and takes the 60 gold coins.

Benji then walks quickly over to Hybros. As previously agreed he hands over 100 gold, and receives the brown dragon girdle. Benji jogs out of the hall to go to the training room.

Edited by Flare

A young man, cloaked in black, wanders through the night. Alone and seemingly vulnerable, he seems an easy target for those men and creatures that stalk the night streets of Eubric, and one unfortunate group of savage red Orcs decides to take advantage of this, much to their later regret. The first, a heavily armored brute with a mace and a shield, grabs the shoulder of the figure. He spins the young man around and thrusts his visage into the young man's face, only for pain to register dully in his brain. Turing slowly downard, the orc manages a gargle of surprise at the blade now sticking out of his chest, then slumps to the floor with a wet thump. Green blood stains the cobblestones as the figure wipes his blade clean and continues on his way. The orcs stand momentarily in shock, staring at their dead comrade. However, one is foolish enough to seek revenge, nocking a longbow and firing an arrow at the figure's back. In the space of a moment, the young man whips around, and a flash of a blade can be seen. The arrow falls to the ground, sliced neatly in half. Two more orcs advance with daggers and fists, prepared to destroy the figure. One rips the young man's hood away, revealing a face long thought dead.

"No..." whispers the Orc.

"Yes." grins Dak, or, as he has become known, the Stalker. "Miss me?"

One orc gives in to blind terror and rage and throws a punch into the Stalker's face, and, to his unending surprise, connects. His surprise turns to dismay, however, when his arm is caught by a black-gloved hand with iron spikes set into the knuckles. A crunch is the last sound the orc makes as his neck is broken with a well-placed punch. The dead orc's comrade has fled, and now only two of the group remain. They are the archer, quivering with fear, and a shaman, new in Eubric, who has no idea why this man is so feared. The archer gives in to his terror and runs like the other, but the shaman remains. He has killed many that appeared fiercer than this "Stalker". Surely one so young will not pose a threat? With this confidence the shaman reaches into the Stalker's mind, only to be horrified by what he finds. So much death, so much destruction.... are the shaman's last thoughts before he frantically tries to withdraw from the Stalker's mind, only to feel a strength and willpower tempered by pain pull him back in. As he descends into madness, the shaman wonders how his village will feel when they discover his fate....

Ten minutes later

heroica-dak.jpg

Dak walks into the Heroica Hall after a long absence, his eyes searching the tables. Not many familiar faces, but, for now, he would not question the whereabouts of his acquantances from his last visit to this place. Checking his pack for the necessary items, he takes a seat near the door, constantly watching the comings and goings of the Hall.

Dak the Stalker, Level 15 Black Knight

HP: 30/30 -- Ether: N/A

SP:12 -- Power: 25(27 ranged)

GP: 3 Equipped Artifacts: Trendy Handbag, Heavy Armor

Weapons: Black Sword (WP:10, lightning-elemental), Grogsmas Throwing Knife (WP:12), Throwing Knife (WP: 5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), Fauxthril Shield (SP: 7)

Items: 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixer, Remedy, Pheonix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

OOC: Credit to Sandy for making the awesome fig! :wub:

Edited by Darth Nihilus

Benji then walks quickly over to Hybros. As previously agreed he hands over 100 gold, and receives the brown dragon girdle. Benji jogs out of the hall to go to the training room.

Hybros catches the gold coins with a grunt as Benji snatches the Girdle from his hands and runs off. "Hmph."

Heading over to the bar, Hybros gripped his shoulder. He had fallen hard during the final battle, and he could still recall the gigantic yeti beating him senseless. But it wasn't only a physical ache; his whole body seemed to shake and flutter from the inside. Feeling a little sick from it, Hybros made his way to the bar, tipping his hat slightly to the new arrival, a young armored man sitting by the door. Hybros ordered a glass of water and sat down.

"Alright. But I'm in a hurry, I'm late for my quest."

Benji tosses to him the Wooden Shield and takes the 60 gold coins.

"Thanks for the shield, pleasure to do business with you."

"Hybros, how are yah?" Tesni called over from her seat. She hadn't moved in a while and now that Namyrra was out on a quest she was at somewhat a loose end.

Dak comes back from his training with the Copper Fox and posts a small note on the wall near the Quest Board before sitting down. The note reads:

Selling two items: a Lute (WP:8, suitable to Minstrels) and a Stag Shield (SP:6, immunity to Bound-effect when equipped) To buy these items, make an offer to Dak Shadeaux.

"Hybros, how are yah?" Tesni called over from her seat. She hadn't moved in a while and now that Namyrra was out on a quest she was at somewhat a loose end.

Hybros turned slowly to face Tesni calling him from her seat. The man didn't seem to notice his signal, and instead tacked a sale note to the board. Hybros grabbed his glass of water and headed over to Tesni.

"Tesni, I am well..." his eyes shifted slightly. His body was still 'shaking'; it wasn't visible but it's what it felt like to the imp. "I look forward to another quest. I am anxious to... journey again. Too much idle time here in the Hall, you see, eheh... And you? You seem to have upgraded that new sword of yours." He nodded at the Fiery Sawblade, which seemed to resonate with heat and power. "You will be chopping enemies down with ease, I am sure, hehe."

"Melting through them looks to be the idea." Tesni grinned. "If I have to hang around here much longer though, I'm going to be making my kit into the best condition I can, I never hold well with clinging on to gold.."

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#68 by Zepher)!~

"Ah, Master...Gligin, right? I hope your quest to stop the Proggs was successful."

I hand Elgar 75 Gold and an Aquamarine in exchange for the Scroll of Poisoning.

Romulus strolls into the hall, human for the time being. He walks over to Elgar.

"My gold?"

"We were successful, although I fear it is not over. The Regret will be back one day."

Elgar pay Romulus 150 then rushes off to the training room

Edited by Jedi master Brick

Alexandre walks into the hall. He spots a man with an eyepatch. Docken. Alexandre strolls up. "Care to trade?"

"Good day, Sir Alexandre! I heard your quest went well."

I trade Alexandre 165 Gold and a Deadly Venom for the Mail of the Renegade Commander.

"I must say, you remind me of a Ranger I used to know...one 'Signor Bacari'."

OoC: :tongue:

Elgar arrives back at the hall and walks to the bar to get a drink. He finally has the time to take a brake and think. What good good are heroes? Even when I fight is won a new evil appears. And many heroes care not for helping other but for money. Some of the things the Regret had said had made Elgar think how futile the cause of the light was, but then he thought, evil may of already one if heroes had done nothing and that heroes are at least delaying the the day when evil will rule and that is worth fighting for.

Garnet for Sale reads the new notice on the wall, posted by Rome.

He notices Elgar. "You look troubled."

"I fear evil is slowly creeping upon us and we can do nothing to stop it. We can delay the day when evil takes over but we can not stop it. Heroes are already corrupted, and so are many people in positions of responsibility. I don't know if what I feel is true or is it just me being spooked by what the Regret said."

"Good day, Sir Alexandre! I heard your quest went well."

I trade Alexandre 165 Gold and a Deadly Venom for the Mail of the Renegade Commander.

"I must say, you remind me of a Ranger I used to know...one 'Signor Bacari'."

OoC: :tongue:

"Sir Docken, it is a pleasure. I accept the deal. Oh, and a ranger you say? Signor Bacari? I do not know of him. Am I similar?"

"Sir Docken, it is a pleasure. I accept the deal. Oh, and a ranger you say? Signor Bacari? I do not know of him. Am I similar?"

"Not really; he was a reckless Ranger who tried to poison an entire roasted cow with one of his arrows - Master Gligin here was the one dining on it, in fact, if I remember correctly. You, on the other hand, are a Paladin. The two of you are not really similar; you just remind me of him."

"Not really; he was a reckless Ranger who tried to poison an entire roasted cow with one of his arrows - Master Gligin here was the one dining on it, in fact, if I remember correctly. You, on the other hand, are a Paladin. The two of you are not really similar; you just remind me of him."

"Eh, paladin? My heart is turning black, you know? All the evil in this world. It seems like what you do is evil, killing, fighting... even though it is right. We are heroes, but I must remember, we have a job, and it is to kill to help people."