Tesni Hightribe
, Level 25 1/3 Berserker (Peppermint_M)

Tarn Valco
, Level 17 Berserker (Rumble Strike)

Hybros
, Level 21 Assassin (JimButcher)

De’kra
, Level 19 Assassin (Tanma)

OoC: Sign-ups will continue until there's six sign-ups. Sorry, Wedge09, you're not eligible for the quest because it requires an advanced class to participate.

Current Sign-Ups for Quest #51:

Siercon, Level 5 Mage (Siercon and Coral)

Arthur Justus Regulus VII, Level 17.5 Sorcerer (Flipz)

Drake Flamerobe, level 5 Knight (xxlrocka)

Tarn Valco, level 17 Berserker (Rumble Strike)

Barur Tormek, level 9 Cleric (Aveal the black sheep)

Jon McCency, level 7 Rogue (Skyrimguy)

Hybros, level 21.66 Assassin (JimButcher)

De'kra, level 19 Assassin (Tanma)

Alexander Vandangant, level 3 Ranger (Wedge09)

I'll leave the sign-ups open for another 11 hours or so.

Cinna strolls into the hall, looking a bit distraught as always. Thinking about the events of the recent past. Heading over to the quest board she writes her name under Quest #50: 108 Stars of Destiny and then heads over to sit in front of the fireplace.

Benji walks into the hall. It seems that he had something on his mind.

He walks up to get a drink, sits by himself, mumbling "Maybe warden is the way I should return to... but I've gotta sell these demonic scissors... they've influenced me..."

Thalion entered the hall proudly, after his successful first quest, only to see it as live as ever. That was still new to him, so he went quietly to the quest board and spotted a few interesting quests. He signed his name under Quest #51: A Shanty for Science, and Quest #52: Tower of Doom hoping that he will go and help on at least one of them.

Namyrra slowly walked into the hall, being devoured by an archdemon had left her almost completely drained of energy, but seeing Tesni and Cinna had signed up for quest 50 she decided to sign up too

I sign up for Quests 51 and 52.

"It appears the people of Ve'er are in trouble again. You would think Hlin would have taught the town his bad-megablocks swordsmanship by now.

Oh, and could anyone here lend me 62 gold that would be great."

Tesni noticed that the bustle around the hall had increased once more. Wandering down town to the hall she entered and grabbed a drink.

IC: De'kra stumbled into te hall, having trouble focusing. As walked through thebfuzzy room, he recognized that the quest board had two new quests for the Ji Pei. Quickly he signed his name for Quests 50 and 51, hoping that the reputation from the battle will be properly analyzed before an automatic rejection.

OOC: I will try to be more active, the lack of coding options during Quest 44 had really turned me off from posting, but I will try to fight it better this time.

"De'kra!"

Arthur raced back into the Hall and scooped up his enigmatic friend in an embrace. "It has been far too long since we've spoken. We haven't really had a chance to chat since our bout in the Training Room." Arthur looks up to see his friend's signature on the Quest list for Quest 51. "I hope we can finally Quest together on Quest 51, I have longed to do so for quite some time." Arthur sees Hybros' name there, and begins to feel an unnatural sensation, a sort of "buzzing" in the spirit. A quick survey for the source reveals the imp asleep in a distant corner of the Hall, his gear strewn haphazardly before him. A large, demonic rod lays among it, vibrating its way closer to the Reaper favored by the imp Assassin. "De'kra, weren't you on a Quest with Hybros? What exactly...happened?" As Namyrra walks by, Arthur winces as a different sensation, like a hook through flesh, overtakes him. "Where did you go, what did you find that bears such...resonance?" Arthur shakes his head, and steels his will. Focus...there is power here. I will control it, it will not control me. Arthur straightens, concealing how much the power in the room was affecting him.

OOC: I'll PM you in a little bit with the tricks that make it much easier for me to use Arthur's colored text. :wink:

His body heavy from the combination of a new loot and a long night brimming with combat and high emotions, Thothwick slumped down into the chair opposite Hoptet, who had put down his mead to greet him.

"Did you miss me greatly, my Beau?" Thothwick asked, intermingling his voice with a slight sarcasm.

"Not much. You were one night gone!" Hoptet replied jovially, his increased grasp on Humanish allowing him a basic use and greater detection of sarcasm. "I was [preparing] my me for another Dastan-like away time." Alas, his grasp on Humanish wasn't quite as good when vocalising, forcing him to use Metasimian words alongside those of Humans.

"Some Quests are shorter than others. Not many, but, enough."

"So... off to Quest again soon?"

"Maybe. But for now, I'll join you in a drink! Ms. Scheherazade, a sherry, please!"

Sarge re-enters the hall. through a side door. He slips a likeness of mercutio into his pocket. He see's that heroes have entered the hall. A man in a large hat is shivering on the spot. As if some paranormal force has overtaken him. Sarge feels a bit of an icy cold come over him. Oh no! Constipation.

Edited by Skyrimguy

Nerwen returns briefly to the hall.

Seeing many about, but not yet in a place where she was comfortable after all that happened in the temple, she left again.

But not without signing up for quest #51 and #52.

Arthur saw two more Heroes he recognized from his time in Dastan arrive in the Hall, both of whom seemed deeply troubled. Arthur glanced at De'kra, then back toward the Library, and frowned. "Come, De'kra. Let us speak of your Quest on the way to the Library. It seems that this Quest will require special attention in the record books." Arthur set off once more for the Library, glancing behind him every so often to make sure the echo was still following.

Sarge enters the saloon, and sits on the stool. He is next to guts, who has seemingly fallen asleep. Sarge smiles mischievously. The things he could do to that insulting arrogant youngster. Scherehazade asks walks into her saloon, and says "Name your poison"

​Sarge nods in acknowledgement "I'll 'ave a vodka please lassie." He looks at guts "And a bowl of warm water" As Scherehazade prepare's sarge's vodka, the starts chatting about various recent gossip and rumors.

Edited by Skyrimguy

~Scherehazade has new rumours to share in her saloon!~

CURRENT SIGN-UPS FOR QUEST#50:

Tesni Hightribe
, Level 25 1/3 Berserker (Peppermint_M)

Tarn Valco
, Level 17 Berserker (Rumble Strike)

Hybros
, Level 21 Assassin (JimButcher)

Cinna
, Level 21 Mystic Knight (Darkdragon)

Namyrra Uq
, Level 21 Evoker (Quarryman)

OoC: Tanma, CMP wants you on his quest, so I can't choose you. That means there is one spot left for my quest.

Waking up, Hybros gathered his things and prepared to head out again. There were things to unload his gold on, to prepare for the Ji Pei quest. On his way down he noticed a sorcerer, Arthur, he hazily recalled, eyeing the Pheles Rod. Too bad, he had almost forgotten about it for the moment, and he was reminded of Mephisto's voice once again. Sighing, he checked the questboard to see that several other heroes he knew were now signed up to go along on the Ji Pei quests. Well, at least he wouldn't have to impress the house alone.

While she stood waiting for an answer from that stummering and somehow ridicolous dwarf, she sees how there is rush of everybody in the Hall and those who come in - towards the wall with the notes. There is actually a lot of movement suddenly.

Ignoring the little old man that stumbles some words which are hard to understand but leaves without waiting for an amswer, Stigveladi turns towards the wall. "These have to be the open quests for the Heroes to sign up for."

She reads over all of the quests, but doesn't feel addressed really by any of those. "Well, it won't hurt to sign up for some after all. " she says and puts her name under quests 51 and 52.

Edited by PsyKater

"How do you know me? Who are you? Should I know you?" She said to him.

The dwarf regain is posture,straightened his beard and spoke a little lower." Worry not for as you can see not many speak our dwarven tongue around this hall" Barur pointed out in gesture to show that pretty much noone had noticed the little quarrel. "First let me introduce myself, I am Barur, a humble wandering clerk, at your service"

We walked back towards the sit where he left his mug,sat down and invited the suspicious female dwarf to take a sit and join him. "As to your last to questions, humble means you probably do not know me and wandering as brought to very many places around the land. I did visit your home land in such voyages,though it was a very long time ago. Everyone knows Amma and your spoken of with respect and love by all."Barur finish what was left of his drink and continued "Now if you permit me a question myself, why are you here? you seemed fearfull and not sure you wanted to come in. This place my seem daunting and harsh at first but there are a great many good people here.It is after all a Hall of Heroes"

With a new skillset and a frigid blade in hand, I sign-up for Quest 50.

A wizened, yet haughty-looking man walks importantly through the hall, making a beeline for the Quest board. He looks over the names listed, makes a few brief notes on a sheet of paper he's carrying, then scrawls an elegant message beneath Quest 51-

Chosen Heroes for Quest 51:

Arthur Justus Regulus VII, level 17.5 Sorcerer (Flipz)

Barur Thormek, level 9 Cleric (Aveal the black sheep)

De'kra, level 19 Assassin (Tanma)

Thalion Dwinlas, level 5 Mage (-obelix-)

-followed by directions to an insignificant alleyway near the docks of Eubric, to be followed at approximately, quote, 'the moment the sun's periphery touches the uppermost gable of Hinckwell Villa'. The man nods at the message, satisfied, and bumps into Amma just as he's leaving, tilting his head.

8114786929_59cd6984bc_t.jpg

"Deepest apologies, my good sir."

And with that honest, yet insulting mistake, he exits the hall.

Quest will be up in about 14 hours from this post, make any last minute arrangements you might need before then, please. :classic:

Edited by CallMePie

Chris walked into the saloon after his breif detour to begin his paladin training with the Copper Fox. Checking the questboard he pins his name under Quest #50: 108 Stars of Destiny. He then goes over and sits with the Heroes who he just had quested with. "Quite the adventure we had, Dragins, Demons, oracles, and Rebels. It's all a bit much to take in. And that bit about us meeting all the veterans, anyone wanna guess their identities with me, or is their some Heroica code of secrecy or something."

"Ahem." Benji clears his throat. "Anyone interested in buying my Demonic Scissors? I'm planning on becoming a Warden again so they need a good home. Any offers?"

Demonic Scissors (WP:13, fire-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn; daggers)

"Also I have this Horned Hat which I can't wear. Anyone interested?"

Horned Hat (SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors; headwear)

Stigveladi, or Amma as she was called at some time obviously, sat down with Barur.

"So you did not hear about my story and what happened to me and my village? I might tell you some day but I will answer some of your other questions first. Since many years I lived on my own in the forests right on the border between the icy mountains and the deep forests. I thought I would die there. But then I heard about this Hero thing and I thought I could do something good in the end. I am still not sure if I do the right thing being here."

She stops for a moment and looks at Barur. "You seem a nice and reasonable man. Perhaps I can trust you. But you have to know that I am not this "queen" you think to know."

With that said, an arrogant old man comes into the Hall and puts a note on the board. From what Amma can tell, it is the call for Quest 51. and Barur's name is on the list.

"It seems, you gonna leave me again, Barur. Please do not tell anybody that I am here." She hesitates before saying the next sentence. Then she whispers: "There is another reason, why I am here. I was deeper in the forests one day. And there I had ... a little ... dispute with an Elven ranger. I almost fear, he tries to find me. So please be quiet!"

With that she stands up and wants to walk over to the bar. On her way there, this wrinkled man runs into her.

The man nods at the message, satisfied, and bumps into Amma just as he's leaving, tilting his head.

8114786929_59cd6984bc_t.jpg

"Deepest apologies, my good sir."

And with that honest, yet insulting mistake, he exits the hall.

If she had no beard, a little smile could be seen on her face. But, well, she has a beard after all.

Edited by PsyKater

William walks in the hall once more, tired and battered. He immediately signs up for Quests 52 and runs out to the Marketplace.

Edited by VolcanicPanik

A soldier wearing the Ji Pei emblem of a bundle of thunderbolts posted a list of accepted champions for the quest that would take them to the distant land of Xu. With the list there were instructions to arrive to the Ji Pei Palace on the next morning.

CHOSEN PARTY FOR QUEST#50: 108 Stars of Destiny

~ Tesni Hightribe, Level 25 1/3 Berserker (Peppermint_M)

~ Tarn Valco, Level 17 Berserker (Rumble Strike)

~ Hybros, Level 21 Assassin (JimButcher) ***Party Leader***

~ Cinna, Level 21 Mystic Knight (Darkdragon)

~ Namyrra Uq, Level 21 Evoker (Quarryman)

~ Sir Christopher Daggerfall, Level 15 Paladin (Fred Fred Burger)

OoC: The quest will launch tomorrow on Sunday. Sorry Endgame, it was a choice between a healer and another assassin for the party.