Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

En Sabah Nur's walk had brought him to the edge of The Cemetery. He completely forgot why he was there so he stopped and searched his pack for a canteen. Nur's gloved hand landed on a scroll. He pulled it out and opened it up. "Bestows lucky effect? Forgot I had this thing. I'll have that mustachioed elf lady slap it on my chestplate and see what it does." Nur stowed the scroll and headed NorthEast towards the Marketplace...

Johon walks into the hall and runs into Nur, then steps aside to let Nur past. Nur had a look on his face, he hadn't really seen it before. He walked into the hall, paused, then nudged the door open. In Nur's hand was his two scrolls. A look of righteous anger filled Johon's face, as he jogged over to Arthur, tapped his shoulder, and motioned him to follow him, whispering "It's about the scroll, follow me."

Johon follows Nur to the marketplace, then sees him walk over towards the artifact shop. Johon, while Nur is distracted, reaches into Nur's duffel bag, looking for some kind of compromise. His hand finds the dice, and he swiftly takes it out, then hides it in his belongings, but Johon thinks otherwise. Then Johon gets serious.

"Hey Nur, I forgot to ask you, I guess in the heat of battle it slipped my mind, could I get back my scrolls?"

Edited by Bricksandparts

Arthur follows Johon, but keeps his distance. Something inside of him was telling him this wasn't going to end well. Preoccupied with his feelings of foreboding, Arthur does not notice Johon's thievery, nor does he notice that Nur holds the Scroll of Luck.

Meanwhile, the mysterious figure from before continues to trail Arthur, and sees the whole thing.

DSCF1524b.jpg

"...the Veterans will want to know of this..."

He races off to find his quarry, hoping that nothing would happen to his charge while he was gone...

qi64g.png

"Hmm. Lycan is close enough to the desired level, so one more sign-up from an advanced class hero and we *wheeze* can finally put an end to the choas in Luosh."

Current Sign-ups for Quest 48: Death's Homecoming

Alf (Played by BricksAndParts)

Sylph (Played by Dannylonglegs)

Czech (Played by RPGer)

Isabella (Played by Dharkan)

Lycan (Played by TheBoyWonder)

Elgar (Played by JediMasterBrick)

QM Note: Elgar, I'm assuming that by Unending Season you mean Death's Homecoming. Unending Season does sound like a pretty cool name, though :tongue:

Elgar looks round the hall to see a small prog announcing the current sign ups for the quest. Elgar originally thought it was still part of the after affects of all the ale he had drunk

QM Note: Elgar, I'm assuming that by Unending Season you mean Death's Homecoming. Unending Season does sound like a pretty cool name, though :tongue:

OOC:Whoops, I must be still recovering from the jet lag.

Having almost run out of money, Galen looks up the available quests. There is but one note pinned to the Quest board, and Galen is not even really eligible. But he felt that it couldn't hurt to sign up anyway. As he was writing down his name, he felt uneasy at the prospect of meeting these creatures he knew very little about.

Galen signs up for Quest 48: Death's Homecoming

qi64g.png

"This... might do! I *wheeze* can't wait any longer, or the Proggs may have already enslaved all of Luosh.

If they *cough* haven't already... "

Chosen Heroes for Quest 48: Death's Homecoming

Alf (Played by BricksAndParts)

Sylph (Played by Dannylonglegs) *Party Leader!*

Isabella (Played by Dharkan)

Lycan (Played by TheBoyWonder)

Elgar (Played by JediMasterBrick)

Galen (Played by Fugazi)

QM Note: Prepare thyselves! Quest thread will be up in a few hours.

Johon walks into the hall and runs into Nur, then steps aside to let Nur past. Nur had a look on his face, he hadn't really seen it before. He walked into the hall, paused, then nudged the door open. In Nur's hand was his two scrolls. A look of righteous anger filled Johon's face, as he jogged over to Arthur, tapped his shoulder, and motioned him to follow him, whispering "It's about the scroll, follow me."

Johon follows Nur to the marketplace, then sees him walk over towards the artifact shop. Johon, while Nur is distracted, reaches into Nur's duffel bag, looking for some kind of compromise. His hand finds the dice, and he swiftly takes it out, then hides it in his belongings, but Johon thinks otherwise. Then Johon gets serious.

"Hey Nur, I forgot to ask you, I guess in the heat of battle it slipped my mind, could I get back my scrolls?"

OOC: Nice try but Nur's not at the marketplace yet.

En Sabah Nur passes the Ji Pei Palace and reaches the Fish Market. "I believe I can cut through here...hmm" Nur makes his way through the Fish Market towards Triad Park.

Sensing a sudden warp in space-time and the presence of powerful magic, Arthur sees the two scrolls vanish and reappear in Johon's hands. He approaches the Raider. "So, I believe 80 Gold is the price you are looking for, yes?" At the Raider's nod a.k.a. B&P's post in Rules and discussion, Arthur hands over the Gold and recieves the Scroll of Luck. "Good luck on your quest, Alf--I mean, Johon. I sense you will need it." With that, Arthur returns to Thormanil to continue their discussion...

Siercon, I really need my gold.

"All yours my friend! Sorry for the delay." Siercon hands Lycan Dean 150 gold.

"Arthur! You're here too, I believe I owe you this 9 gold. Thank you for your help the robe was very useful on the quest!" Siercon Hands Arthur 9 gold.

"Zark, This gold is yours as well." He turns and walks over to Zark counting out 150 gold.

"Now i need to find Namyrra... fisting another 60 gold.

Edited by Siercon and Coral

"Arthur! You're here too, I believe I owe you this 9 gold. Thank you for your help the robe was very useful on the quest!" Siercon Hands Arthur 9 gold.

"Thank you, friend. I am glad I was able to pass it on to a worthy successor."

"Hey Arthur, Thormanil. We have the scroll, and the Vampi Sword. Anything else?"

Arthur whispers into Alexandre's ear, and looks longingly toward the entrance to the Fields.

~Two new quests have been posted on the Quest Board (#50 by Sandy and #51 by CallMePie)!~

Tesni walked into the hall and checked the board. She signed her name for Quest 50. "108 foes, that should be fun."

~Another new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#52 by Rumble Strike)!~

Siercon walks over to the board and signs up for both quest 51 and 52. He wondered it if it was just coincidence that his hand writing was neater for quest 51 and if it had some deeper meaning of quest preference or just simply that he got tired of writing after about 10 letters.

Arthur notices Siercon walking over toward the Quest board and decides to follow. It had been too long since he had left the Hall, it was time for him to strengthen himself. He sees a notice seeking neutral Heroes. "Neutral...I suppose that is one interpretation of the Gray." His eye falls upon the line regarding a 'political issue.' "Yes...a fine chance to exercise my power." He glances to the table where Thormanil and Alexandre still sat, chatting idly. "So be it. Their plans require time. Time I cannot afford to spend idle, if I am to face Wren once more. I must be at my full strength." With that, Arthur signed his name for Quest #51: A Shanty for Science.

Alexandre leaves the table. "Ugh.. I wanted to go on the quest against the Proggs, but it appears our plan is not yet ripe." Alexandre signs up for Quest 52, Tower of Doom.

Dharkan has not gotten back to me, nor has he posted in the thread since the day it started. Thus, a slot in 48 will soon be open after the current battle finishes (which very well may be tomorrow). Thus, I am opening sign-ups for one more person. If Dharkan posts after I submit this, consider it null and void.

Hal rushes into the Hall, with a sickly Isabella in her arms. He lays her out on the hall's couch and a heroica cleric starts a healing ritual. he turns to Alexandre.[/i]

LFW9s.png

"You. Follow, and quickly. Luosh is currently in the middle of an interspeicies war and you're gonna have to fill the hero gap. Gear up."

And when Alexandre was done preparing, Hal threw Alexandre into a chariot hastily and sped back to Luosh...

QM Note: Go do some shopping, if you wish, and post in Quest 48 when you are ready. :sweet:

Drake walked over to the quest board and looked at the quests.

"Hmm... that one looks quite interesting. I really like having a bit of mystery on my hands!"

Drake signs up for Quest 51!