Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Hearing the Rogue advertising his need for a hero, I approach Guts.

"Master Holla, I am Bartholomew Docken, Ranger, and I am interested in questing as part of your team, if the original member of your team no longer wants the spot. I'm familiar with Master Hybros as well; he and I were both members of the party that first encountered Lady Wren in the arena. If you're looking for someone who will hold his ground, I'm capable of absorbing Free Hits and protecting you all with my shield."

At the last second, Alisha signs up for Quest #39, the party being herself, Dak Shadeaux, and Nagure. She also signs up for Quest #38.

Not much time... "Yes, it has been a while, Docken eheh... Guts if that is alright with you I will sign myself (Hybros), Guts (Scubacarrot), and Bartholomew Docken (Brickdoctor) up for Quest #39, with Guts as party leader."

"Master Holla, I am Bartholomew Docken, Ranger, and I am interested in questing as part of your team, if the original member of your team no longer wants the spot. I'm familiar with Master Hybros as well; he and I were both members of the party that first encountered Lady Wren in the arena. If you're looking for someone who will hold his ground, I'm capable of absorbing Free Hits and protecting you all with my shield."

Guts shakes Docken's hand, and says:

"Very well. Glad to have you aboard."

So you're run into the Dark Lady too, have you Docken?

"Very well. Glad to have you aboard."

"Glad to be questing with you, Master Holla."

So you're run into the Dark Lady too, have you Docken?

"Indeed, I have."

Alexis watches Nur enter the hall. "Hm. He'd make a good fellow quester." She heads over to where he's sitting to ask him. "Hello there Nur, I see you've grown your hair out. Would you like to go on Quest #39 with Althior and I? I personally do not care who the part leader is."

En Sabah Nur entered the Hall. Dust fell from him has he moved. He'd always thought himself quite tidy but now for some reason he didn't mind the mess. Besides, a little dirt never hurt anyone. Nur grinned behind his shaggy head.

Alexis watches Nur enter the hall. "Hm. He'd make a good fellow quester." She heads over to where he's sitting to ask him. "Hello there Nur, I see you've grown your hair out. Would you like to go on Quest #39 with Althior and I? I personally do not care who the part leader is."

He could never tell one elf apart from another but thank the gods he recognized this one. He was safe from an embarrassing situation. "Ah Erdat-" Shit. "Alexis! Very good to see you again. Yes, my hair...I'm still getting used to it myself. Aye, I will quest with you. Not sure if my mind's right for leading quests anymore though. I have a question though, who is Althior?"

He could never tell one elf apart from another but thank the gods he recognized this one. He was safe from an embarrassing situation. "Ah Erdat-" Shit. "Alexis! Very good to see you again. Yes, my hair...I'm still getting used to it myself. Aye, I will quest with you. Not sure if my mind's right for leading quests anymore though. I have a question though, who is Althior?"

"That would be me," Althior sits forward, "Althior Emorith, Pleased to meet you. If you don't feel like leading, I'll volunteer to be party leader,"

"Very well then. I feel more comfortable in the presence of more experienced magic users. Let us hope we are selected."

"Good to have you aboard Nur." Aleixs signs herself, Nur, and Althior up for Quest #39 with Althior as Party leader.

A young orc in a expensive suit walks into the Hall and pins this notice to the board. He then leaves.

CHOSEN TEAM FOR QUEST 39

Team Guts (Guts, Hybros, Docken)

Shop today. Be ready to report shortly.

-Doc

OoC: We're departing either late tomorrow or early the next day. :thumbup:

Nur stared at the quest board. I'm betting that man will pay extra if they save him. His eyes wandered and glimpsed the railing along the upper level of the Hall. He slowly walked up the stairs.

The mage made his way to the banister, paused for a moment then jumped. With outstretched arms, his cape fluttered behind him as he returned to the ground floor. He landed hard but quickly recovered. He'd given in to the strange urge to leap and had enjoyed it. "Well, I understand why he did it now."

En Sabah Nur grinned.

Erdathcath struts into the Hall, and lays her bag upon the ground, and takes a seat onto an empty chair. Exhausted, after a journey into nothing-ness, fighting ghosts, and wolves, sitting down in the hall definitely seemed like the best idea, though she knew that soon she would have to choose which path to take in the higher levels of being an Archer.

Durkon walks in. He spots Nur and walks over. "Still got that scroll? Would you like to fight for it if you do?"

He then walks to Tomas and Sylph and hands them each 25 gold.

Edited by RPGer

The door to the hall slamed open, the wind blasting through, Sylph Solanum, a leaf behind the gust. Descending upon a chair, he leaned his crooked staff with its dangling pot of herbs against the table. He ordered a cup of water and droped a purifying leaf in it, as well as several others of less common knowledge. He then tilted his head as if to explicitly inform those watching him he was asleep.

"Excuse me," interrupted a familiar, grating, and somewhat-more-masculine-than-remembered voice.

"Durkon," grunted Sylph.

"It's me. Sure feels good to be back in my own body again." She He said, grinning.

"I imagine it does." mumbled sylph, uninterestedly.

"So, I owed you twenty five gold...."

"And you still do."

"Not any more." Retorted Durkhon, confidently, holding out a small satchel filled with coins.

"Ah, wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome." replied Durkon, still hovering above his shoulder.

"Are we done here?"

"That about settles it." replied Durkon.

"Good."

"Good."

"Drink this." said Sylph, pointing at his concoction.

"Really?"

"No, it's mine. Scram."

Durkon signs up for Quest 38.

As does Sylph. Sign up for Quest 38.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

7650193976_2e9e974dd4.jpg

As the doors to the famed Heroica Hall slowly open, the room falls silent in the presence of a single man stepping through the entryway.

Since before the time of recorded history, legends have spoken of Hellish demons with hundreds of gaping maws, of glorious kingdoms floating across the sky, and of a lone man pitted against the darkness of all mankind.

His name lost to the ages, the malign and corrupt began referring to this vigilante by another label, one which, when uttered signaled the arrival of death itself.

They called him Diablo.

Over time, rumors also spoke of this man's glorious mane of hair, and he earned a second name to join the first.

They then called him L'Oréal Diablo.

It is said that, scimitar in hand, L'Oréal Diablo opened the gates of Hell and that his face and hands were scarred by the fires within.

As the aeons passed, people assumed that he had died on that day.

But now, he has returned, his face shrouded by a frightening mask, his body covered in bandages, his head draped in a stylish fedora.

L'Oréal Diablo has returned, ready to kick megablocks, take names, and make women swoon... because he's worth it.

7650261952_9bd7f89075_s.jpg

L'Oréal Diablo : Level 1 Rogue

Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10

Inventory: Scimitar (Longsword, WP: 3), Venom, Potion

Edited by Adam

After her quest, Erdathcath realized it was time for some upgrades, and selling some items.

"Would anyone be interested in a Quick Bow WP:6, or perhaps you might be interested in a Long Bow WP:7?

If you want either one (only 1 will be for sale) just hit me up with a price. Do keep in mind that the Long Bow has received 4 WP upgrades, so that will make it significantly more expensive."

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#40 by Scubacarrot)!~

Boomingham snores, head on the bar, drool dribbling out. Hybros and Nur had left him after a few more drinks, and he hadn't bothered to talk to any of the other heroes.

Down a floor, near the quest board, a quill lifts apparently of its own free will. A slight shimmer of light accompanies it. The quill elegantly scribbles "Lord Lawrence T. Boomingham" on the parchment for Quest 40.

"What's the likelihood of me getting chosen for this quest?" L'Oreal wonders aloud. Others stare at him awkwardly. "Not likely," he tells himself, "but what the hell..." L'Oreal Diablo signs up for Quest #40.