Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

This doesn't make much sense. Is your character a human or an elf (elven)? Humans and elves are separate races, you can't be both. :classic: (unless you're a half-elf, but then your race would have to say "half-elf", not both "human" and "elven"). Seeing as you have put 194 years old as your age I'd say that it seems most likely that your character is an elf, humans rarely become that old. Also a bit confused about your class Warrior, but as you put your base health as 10 I guess you meant it to say Knight?

Woops! Guess I accidently got over carried on that one. :wink: I'll be sure to fix it immediately.

I see several people with characters for this game in their signatures but who haven't yet introduced themselves in the Heroica Hall -topic. Remember, you need to introduce your character in order to join the game officially.

Looked through 4 pages and couldn't find the question. But if poison on a weapon works for 1 battle, what happens with my crossbow? As I have multiple bolts, do I get to keep using my poisoned weapon?

Looked through 4 pages and couldn't find the question. But if poison on a weapon works for 1 battle, what happens with my crossbow? As I have multiple bolts, do I get to keep using my poisoned weapon?

I would think it would be for only one battle, since there's no ammo supply stat in this game.

I would think it would be for only one battle, since there's no ammo supply stat in this game.

That is correct. The venom is effective in one battle only. However (and sorry for giving you guys teasers again, but it's just so fun), one of the advanced classes - the Witch, which is a mix of a Cleric and a Rogue - have their weapons permanently poisoned. :wink:

That is correct. The venom is effective in one battle only. However (and sorry for giving you guys teasers again, but it's just so fun), one of the advanced classes - the Witch, which is a mix of a Cleric and a Rogue - have their weapons permanently poisoned. :wink:

Nice. Not that I can ever be one, but hearing about another class is always exciting. :classic:

I think you missed this question, so I'll restate it, how much healing does a bedroll provide?

If there are going to be new classes that combine two already existing classes, can we not upgrade at a certain level to become better.

If there are going to be new classes that combine two already existing classes, can we not upgrade at a certain level to become better.

Advanced classes unlock at Level 15.

I think you missed this question, so I'll restate it, how much healing does a bedroll provide?

KhoRne already answered it correctly for me. Bedrolls restore full health, but it's up to the Quest Master's jurisdiction when they can be used during a quest. The heroes certainly cannot take a nap in a monster-infected dungeon, but they have to rely on their items and a Cleric's healing instead.

KhoRne already answered it correctly for me. Bedrolls restore full health, but it's up to the Quest Master's jurisdiction when they can be used during a quest. The heroes certainly cannot take a nap in a monster-infected dungeon, but they have to rely on their items and a Cleric's healing instead.

Ah. Okay. That sounds like a good investment, in that case...

Okay Swils, here are the two pictures. What do you think? Is there anything else I need to do for you?

/wide-eyed stare

It's great, thank you *very* much! I guess the only thing I could ask you to do is give yourself a hi-five for me, haha

I felt generous, so I made new avatars to the gallery for the following players (either because the previous picture was too large or the minifig was too small in the picture):

Jedi master brick

Quarryman

SirSven7

Dannylonglegs

Peppermint_M

Fives

Each of them has a special job class-specific border, even. :grin: You are free to use the avatars in your signature as well, if you want to.

I just wanted to clarify, the treasure you get from quests you will sell at the marketplace, right?

It get's sold for gold automatically.

By the way, the coding for your image in your sig has '//' where it should have ''.

I felt generous, so I made new avatars to the gallery for the following players (either because the previous picture was too large or the minifig was too small in the picture):

Jedi master brick

Other members sniped

Each of them has a special job class-specific border, even. :grin: You are free to use the avatars in your signature as well, if you want to.

Thank you :grin:

I took the liberty of creating some new pictures for Thrain Longbeard, Lego Pinocchio's character.

Normal picture.

thrain.jpg

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Khorne/Heroica/Other/thrain.jpg]

Avatar, lined in blue to show your class (Knight)

thrain_small.jpg

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Khorne/Heroica/Other/thrain_small.jpg]

There you go! I hope it pleases you :classic: .

Quarryman

[...]

Ah, nice, thank you :classic: I was really unsure about how large I should make my avatar pic, so I ended up making it a bit big.

I just wanted to clarify, the treasure you get from quests you will sell at the marketplace, right?

You don't sell the treasure like you do normal items, but you can add their value to your amount of gold automatically, like Brickdoctor said.

It get's sold for gold automatically.

By the way, the coding for your image in your sig has '//' where it should have ''.

Yea I know, I tried to fix it several times, but so far no luck:hmpf_bad:. I think I've kind of given up on getting my avatar in to my sig for now. Thanks anyway though.

Yea I know, I tried to fix it several times, but so far no luck:hmpf_bad:. I think I've kind of given up on getting my avatar in to my sig for now. Thanks anyway though.

I believe new members are restricted from having images in their signatures. Just post some more around the boards, and the image should pop up in no time. Joining this game has certainly increased your post count in a very short time, I see. :wink:

SirSven7

Thank you very much

I have now added this pic as my signature, love the blue border :thumbup:

sorry I didn't have the right size pic, I didn't realise, it won't happen again. :sad:

cheers :grin:

That's funny...

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall Level 1 knight

It works in my post.

Yea I just don't know how to get it into my sig:sceptic:. Which is weird because when I was trying to do it, it looked right in the my settings but then when I looked at one of my posts to make sure it worked it just had the coding instead of the actual picture.

Never mind, I got it to work :tongue:.

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

Oooh! Thanks! You're so thoughtful! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Good thing there isn't a "supply and demand" mechanism in play for the marketplace, else I'd imagine the price of bedrolls would have gone up a lot by now :laugh: