Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

XDD Sorry couldn't help myself, if god was that harsh I woulda offed myself a long time ago.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm convinced there is a special place in hell for people that use numbers instead of letters.

...Bit harsh? :tongue:

I'll get those PMs out asap, 48ers. :blush:

Welcome, Un1ted2! Don't mind Scuba, he's just checking if you're a worthy opponent to his "Teh Best Rogue EVAH!!11" competition. :wink:

Alrighty then, I'm off to see another happy couple get married while me and my boyfriend still cannot. :tongue: Take care of the game until I come back on Sunday!

Welcome, Un1ted2! Don't mind Scuba, he's just checking if you're a worthy opponent to his "Teh Best Rogue EVAH!!11" competition. :wink:

There's such a thing or are you guys pullin my tail?

There's such a thing or are you guys pullin my tail?

Not officially, no. :tongue:

Not officially, no. :tongue:

Well, it's not really a competition, anyway. There wouldn't be much of a point. :innocent:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm convinced there is a special place in hell for people that use numbers instead of letters.

What, (4|\|'7 Я34[) 1337?

~1|\|53(701[) 4Я1570(Я47

Edited by Dannylonglegs

What, (4|\|'7 Я34[) 1337?

~1|\|53(701[) 4Я1570(Я47

...Is it bad if I could read that? :look:

|\|0|>3! 7|-|47'5 4 519|\| 7|-|47 |_| Я |\|07 4 |\|006. 101. :laugh:

~1|\|53(701[) 4Я1570(Я47

Edit: I'll stop now.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

|\|0|>3! 7|-|47'5 4 519|\| 7|-|47 |_| Я |\|07 4 |\|006. 101. :laugh:

~1|\|53(701[) 4Я1570(Я47

Edit: I'll stop now.

"Nope! That's a sign you're not a noob. LOL."

Brilliant, simply brilliant Mr. Longlegs.

Also, I just built an 1000 brick big hallway on LDD. :tongue:

All I could read was '1337'. Which I only know because it's Namyrra's age. :wacko:

"Nope! That's a sign you're not a noob. LOL."

Brilliant, simply brilliant Mr. Longlegs.

Also, I just built an 1000 brick big hallway on LDD. :tongue:

Ssssh! The first rule of 13375|>34|< is don't share it with the n00bs! :laugh:

I can't wait to see it. :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yeah, it's down there with those who use apostrophies for plurals and the wrong homophone of 'you're'. :sadnew:

:tongue:

All I could read was '1337'. Which I only know because it's Namyrra's age. :wacko:

There is a translator, but I don't use it. I wonder what mine would look like in it? :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Monk Pretzel suddenly finds himself believing that there is a place reserved for Guts in the Heavenly Kingdom after all. Of course, a little tithe never fails to facilitate the process. :grin:

Welcome, Un-one-ted-two! Don't mind Scuba, he's just checking if you're a worthy opponent to his "Teh Best Rogue EVAH!!11" competition.

You did choose male/human/rogue, and as you can see, there are lots of them about. You'll need to work hard to get noticed. Try playing a...

Took a level in Jerkass Sarge

Jerk with a heart of gold Guts

Pirate (type 1 or 2) Atramor

Ninja Mikuzi (not male, I know...)

Noble fugitive Dyric Rone

Loveable rogue Galen Woodward

Gentleman thief Thothwick (not human, but did it well)

Hmmm...

Alrighty then, I'm off to see another happy couple get married while me and my boyfriend still cannot. :tongue: Take care of the game until I come back on Sunday!

Don't buy the lie.

A party ~= a marriage ~= automatic happiness

There are plenty of happy unmarried couples and plenty of unhappy married couples.

But enjoy the party though!

Yeah, it's down there with those who use apostrophies for plurals and the wrong homophone of 'you're'. :sadnew:

Bah! The only ones worth worrying about are those that call it a pile of LEGO bricks LEGOS.

In a random and not at all discouraging note to Quest 51ers, the automaton was awfully close to have 666 health, and oddly enough entirely by coincidence. :wacko: But I'm sure you'll do fine. :sweet:

Well, the whole quest revolves around a killing spree, so... :tongue:

But really, Hybros makes me want to drop the chance of assassination to 1/1000. :hmpf_bad:

Confuse and/or Hex him! :devil:

:facepalm: Never give a QM ideas...especially ones they can use against you.

Stupid Assassins. Killing my recurring NPCs. Right in the middle of conversation. :hmpf_bad:

U'Vires. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

That...was different. :blush: You're the one who gave him the instant kills. :grin:

Edited by CallMePie

Reminding me of that just made me look back over all the enemies for the final Wren Quest. Hm... got to make sure you don't cripple any of them permanently before they make their mark. Luckily, many of them are immune to insta-kill. :devil:

On a side note, sign-ups should be up as soon as Sandy gets back. Hopefully. We're still workshopping the Wren Class, but other than that, we're pretty much ready to go. QMs, if I contacted you, consider getting that project done semi-soon if you're still interested. Etzel is the only one to have gotten back to me with it, and it looks stunning, so get your hats in the ring too!

And you were going to kill him off anyway. :laugh:

On a side note, sign-ups should be up as soon as Sandy gets back. Hopefully.

Cool. :sweet:

Reminding me of that just made me look back over all the enemies for the final Wren Quest. Hm... got to make sure you don't cripple any of them permanently before they make their mark. Luckily, many of them are immune to insta-kill. :devil:

On a side note, sign-ups should be up as soon as Sandy gets back. Hopefully. We're still workshopping the Wren Class, but other than that, we're pretty much ready to go. QMs, if I contacted you, consider getting that project done semi-soon if you're still interested. Etzel is the only one to have gotten back to me with it, and it looks stunning, so get your hats in the ring too!

:drool: We're chugging along in Q51, and I daresay Arthur'll be bringing along a few nice items for his rematch with Wren--and maybe even a completely new perspective!