Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

On 12/9/2017 at 3:01 PM, KotZ said:

I thought I made that boss battle difficult... Apparently not.

On 12/10/2017 at 3:39 PM, Palathadric said:

If we're stupid and get some bad rolls, he could still destroy us all in just about one round...almost. :wink:

After a few Zepher quests, Matthias is designed for this. Don't feel bad - it's fun to steamroll a quest's worth of enemies!

20 hours ago, StickFig said:

After a few Zepher quests, Matthias is designed for this. Don't feel bad - it's fun to steamroll a quest's worth of enemies!

:devil_laugh: 

Now I won't get my chance to fully explore Petaldan as a damage dealing class with the Slimy Sword. I had big plans for making that sword completely broken. :tongue:

1 hour ago, Palathadric said:

:devil_laugh: 

Now I won't get my chance to fully explore Petaldan as a damage dealing class with the Slimy Sword. I had big plans for making that sword completely broken. :tongue:

Vinsdval could probably just break it over his leg if you want it broken. :look:

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

So #158 looks to be about over.

There's just some quick mop-up things that need to be taken care of, and then we're done.

19 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

So #158 looks to be about over. Does this means the "last quest" is going to be starting soon. (I am guessing after the holidays.) 

That's the intention. :classic:

5 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

So no Grogmas event?

Alright, alright, don't get greedy, Mister "I already play the most powerful character in the game and I want to solo the Fields and what do you mean no Grogmas?!" :pir-grin:

5 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

So no Grogmas event?

10 minutes ago, StickFig said:

Alright, alright, don't get greedy, Mister "I already play the most powerful character in the game and I want to solo the Fields and what do you mean no Grogmas?!" :pir-grin:

What would even be the point? The game is ending you probably wouldn't be to use said item. 

Wishing PCs and NPCs alike a merry Grogmas!

...And merry Christmas to the rest of you.

:tongue:

On 12/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, samurai-turtle said:

What would even be the point? The game is ending you probably wouldn't be to use said item. 

Because it would be fun.  One last Grogmas!

And #158 is done! Thanks for joining the quest all! Hope you had fun and I'll have my thoughts up soon.

On 12/26/2017 at 4:25 PM, KotZ said:

And #158 is done! Thanks for joining the quest all! Hope you had fun and I'll have my thoughts up soon.

Thanks - it was fun!

On 12/26/2017 at 5:25 PM, KotZ said:

I enjoyed ending out the story, my first in heroica.  Thank you for giving me a first shot and letting me come along for the ride.

Thank you for having me for Quest #158, it was pretty fun.  I may post my critique on it when I get the chance.  Chances are that #158 will be my last quest ever as I have been losing interest in Heroica and I have often felt that it has become a chore to keep up.

On 12/25/2017 at 12:33 AM, UsernameMDM said:

Because it would be fun.  One last Grogmas!

Maybe grogmas was delayed this year, could we do a new years grogmas?

And a happy new year to you all. :drunk:

May we do honour in the final quest to this game that has been an enjoyable part of our lives for so long.

Well, looks like Sorrow won't be there for the last dance. I'll be watching 159 intently! Looks awesome, WBD.

Edited by Endgame

I, too, will be watching things closely, it will be nice to get some closure to everything. :thumbup: