Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

5 hours ago, Goliath said:

Not sure what is going on with Quest #154... :look:

Not sure Saturday will be the two week mark since the last update. We may put the quest on hold till we hear from Mencot. Concerning quest 155 & 157, updates will be in about another 24hrs.

2 hours ago, Asphalt said:

very quiet lately

Too quiet... that means a demon ate someone right?

Petaldan is still in the hall...sometimes I forget that though. :look:

Edited by Palathadric

I'd love to take Boomingham out on a quest some time. :blush:

I still have a few quests in the pipeline, but my apartment is still without internet (god bless coffee shops) and my bricks are at home. They will happen soon though!

Realistically we are going to need some other people to host quests eventually though. :blush:

1 hour ago, Zepher said:

Realistically we are going to need some other people to host quests eventually though. :blush:

Agreed, after I finish up my 2 quests that I'm hosting, I'll be going on a brief hiatus due to the arrival of a new baby girl. :classic:

Folks need to realize that if they want to play in a quest, that means some of you will need to host quests as well. In the 6 months since Sandy has left we've had 1 potential quest pitch. :sceptic:

Question: Are there any noble families in Eubric that are not affiliated with any of the houses at this point in time? I'm compiling a list for a Wolfgang quest that I'm working on.

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Question: Are there any noble families in Eubric that are not affiliated with any of the houses at this point in time? I'm compiling a list for a Wolfgang quest that I'm working on.

That is a good question.

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

I'll be going on a brief hiatus due to the arrival of a new baby girl. :classic:

Congrats! :classic:

On 4/10/2017 at 4:04 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

I'll be going on a brief hiatus due to the arrival of a new baby girl. :classic:

Hooray! Congratulations!

Wow. I just came back after not visiting since December, and all I can say is wow. The inactivity here is just... Wow. We haven't had a new player since I left, and we only have 2 quests running at the moment, hosted by the same player. What do we intend to do to remedy this? I had 3 quests planned before my leave, one of which I can probably pump out within a month, but what are we going to do to attract new players? 

On on a positive note, Happy Easter, everyone! :classic: 

I genuinely think that an active board will attract new players. We just need to seem like an active community again! But, as you say, that is difficult without quests.

On 4/16/2017 at 3:19 PM, Rider Raider said:

Wow. I just came back after not visiting since December, and all I can say is wow. The inactivity here is just... Wow. We haven't had a new player since I left, and we only have 2 quests running at the moment, hosted by the same player. What do we intend to do to remedy this? I had 3 quests planned before my leave, one of which I can probably pump out within a month, but what are we going to do to attract new players? 

On on a positive note, Happy Easter, everyone! :classic: 

Three now if you count the fields. My brick count is exceedingly limited, so I guess I will have to contribute by keeping that running.