Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

16 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

@Waterbrick Down Do you have too much to do? You seems to post the "battle" in the wrong thread. 

12 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Too many threads open at the same time.:laugh:

Trying to be too effective, doing many things at once. :tongue:

7 minutes ago, Mencot said:

Trying to be too effective, doing many things at once. :tongue:

Hey you try and run 2 quests, participate in 1, and be prepping for even more quests.:laugh:

On 20.3.2017 at 8:56 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

Hey you try and run 2 quests, participate in 1, and be prepping for even more quests.:laugh:

No, one is totally enough. Hahaha :tongue:

Gearing up for a small non-faction based quest as well as the next faction based quest, and started to take pictures for my big finale quest too! Are there enough heroes around for everything? Or have we lost too many folks? :blush:

Just now, Zepher said:

Gearing up for a small non-faction based quest as well as the next faction based quest, and started to take pictures for my big finale quest too! Are there enough heroes around for everything? Or have we lost too many folks? :blush:

All Hoke needs it Torc & Vipera.  We are good-to-go.

I'm still here, just have had Kiray in the hall, still hoping for new quests.

I've been wanting to host again, but haven't found the time. I do have a few ideas that I want to run, mainly involving the Sheep Tribe, as well as wrapping up the Cemetery arc. I'm hoping by at least summer I'll have be in a position to do something.

I want to host, I have many many ideas and long arcs, but I have little to no bricks.  I wish I was better at LDD.

I have a handful of quest ideas, if anyone wants me to toss one over.

I was wondering something, if there is some off site place (like Facebook) that advertis this game. I would think it help get some more players into the game. 

Alright guys, it's time to come clean. I haven't been entirely honest about Heroica, or with members of this community. I'm not actually Kintobor, the guy that plays Karie Alderflask-Cour and that other elf character who's name isn't really all that important. See, the thing is...

*zip*

I've been Karie the entire time! What's going on, Heroica sub-forum? It's your girl Karie Alderflask-Cour, and for the next little while I'll be doing one of these AMA things here on the general discussion board. So if anyone wants to know anything about me, I'll be here all day answering questions. 

How cool is being mind-controlled by your boyfriend?

Ever considered selling that guitar?

6 hours ago, Palathadric said:

How cool is being mind-controlled by your boyfriend?

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to. I was mind controlled by his cousin, but not my Masson. Oh, and we're married. 

Anyway, being mind controlled sucks. Don't get mind controlled, kids. Being mind controlled is on my top five list of things to avoid while questing.

4 hours ago, KotZ said:

Ever considered selling that guitar?

Which one, and how much? :tongue: I'll sign it for you too, I know I've got a bunch of adoring fans. 

Did you not get mind controlled in the quest where you hooked up? Endgame quests are so long I rarely reread them. :grin:

In other news, I am also going to hosting another quest again, except built with entirely real LEGO bricks. :look:

13 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

Did you not get mind controlled in the quest where you hooked up? Endgame quests are so long I rarely reread them. :grin:

Hey, unless the board started screwing with the page length again, that one's only like 35 pages. :laugh: (And it only took two months.)

Two questions for the resident redhead:

You have to give up your current job as a Heroican, and start a new career doing something you've never done before. What is it?

Who is more handsome, Gabriel or Masson? (Full honesty required.)

Edited by Endgame
Too much blank space at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Endgame said:

Two questions for the resident redhead:

You have to give up your current job as a Heroican, and start a new career doing something you've never done before. What is it?

Who is more handsome, Gabriel or Masson?

Appreciate being called the resident redhead. Seriously, it takes a lot of work keeping my hair as nice as it is. Why is there no "wink and blow kiss" emoticon. This website's so lame...

Are you serious? This situation was probably stirred on by Lawrence... Ugh... well, I mean, I guess I could work as a saleswoman. I've pitched enough ideas to stupider people than the common rabble before, and I can see myself at least doing a decent job selling items. That and I'm at a point in my career where kicking people out of my store isn't an issue. So long as it has nothing to do with teenagers, I should be fine.

Masson. Nothing against brown haired people, but Masson's hair is way smoother to mess around with. I've ruffled Gabriel's hair one night at the Albatross just to test, and it's like comparing day and night. Also, Masson's way more prone to blushing than Gabriel it seems, at least from what I hear at the Albatross.

23 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

Go back and read 70, no mind control there. Everything I did was under my own volition. The fact you don't know this means you're not a true fan. Sad.

2 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Masson. Nothing against brown haired people, but Masson's hair is way smoother to mess around with. I've ruffled Gabriel's hair one night at the Albatross just to test, and it's like comparing day and night. Also, Masson's way more prone to blushing than Gabriel it seems, at least from what I hear at the Albatross.

Mentioning hair color... I found some notes on Gabriel recently from 138 (I had a physical folder for them once upon a time!) and in the margins it mentioned how he dyed his hair from black to brown to disguise himself at one point, and decided to keep it.

So, uh, I guess that's canon...? :look:

12 hours ago, Endgame said:

In other news, I am also going to hosting another quest again, except built with entirely real LEGO bricks. :look:

I'm not falling for that April Fools. :poke:

17 hours ago, Kintobor said:

The fact you don't know this means you're not a true fan. Sad.

*Makes protestations of love and devotion.*

Sorry, been moving the last two days and don't have wifi in my apartment yet! Updates coming now.

But on a serious note, anyone working on quests?

On April 4, 2017 at 8:11 PM, KotZ said:

But on a serious note, anyone working on quests?

Inspiration has struck me and I'm currently writing a particularly boozy quest with the working title "Lord Bless Charlie Mopps."