Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

1 hour ago, JimBee said:

It sounds like Dragonator is MIA since he has still not gotten back to Sandy. I think the next step would be to ask other mods/admins what to do and then figure out who will have mod powers in here and run this game. Otherwise, yeah, we're not able to have any more quests or update any topics.

Fight club, EB style?:grin: Everyone meets up at a Legoland and we race in the driver's ed area in a MArio Kart-esque tournament? Complete with throwing bricks at each other?

23 hours ago, Palathadric said:

Yes, of course. Shields are not artifacts. They are counted separately.

23 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Shield's don't count as artifacts. They're simply an additional item Knights and their sub-classes get to use. So if you're level fifteen and go Berserker, you get two artifact slots, a weapon slot, and a shield slot for your character. Does this make sense?

Thanks! Yes, this does indeed make sense!

On 11/2/2016 at 5:50 PM, JimBee said:

No, only in the Community and Culture forums.

It sounds like Dragonator is MIA since he has still not gotten back to Sandy. I think the next step would be to ask other mods/admins what to do and then figure out who will have mod powers in here and run this game. Otherwise, yeah, we're not able to have any more quests or update any topics.

I can help out with the edits side until a new leader is chosen/announced. 

4 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

I can help out with the edits side until a new leader is chosen/announced. 

That is good :classic:

Psst, Pie...that Counter should have dealt Poisoned-by-10 to the Pilgrim along with the Jinxed. :wink:

I do want to say that I really like that battle mechanic for the Burning Pilgrim.  A very creative boss concept, and maybe even something to mimic (no pun intended :blush:) in the future. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Cutcobra said:

I've got a question about the Burning Pilgrim: Can he tame Skrall? :tongue:

No, nobody can tame Skrall's wild heart.

I'm sorry, but Dragonator has not responded to my PMs despite having been online, for some reason. :sceptic:

Thus the future of this game is still out in the open. I am glad to see so many of you still willing to continue, too. :thumbup: 

No need to fear fine people of Heroica, all is in hand.  We are establishing a small council to maintain the necessary threads and make decisions regarding game rules.  Invitations to prospective councillors will go out shortly.

I can't seem to find the original post when Zepher created the Ethereal gems, but I thought I recall them having some downside that normal gems don't...or is that just my imagination?

52 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

I can't seem to find the original post when Zepher created the Ethereal gems, but I thought I recall them having some downside that normal gems don't...or is that just my imagination?

I think you're only able to imbue one per item.

Yeah, that is a restriction I felt I had to add so as not to create some uber weapon that deals every effect.  It's the trade off to imbuing a weapon with a scroll.  :thumbup:

19 hours ago, JimBee said:

I think you're only able to imbue one per item.

15 hours ago, Zepher said:

Yeah, that is a restriction I felt I had to add so as not to create some uber weapon that deals every effect.  It's the trade off to imbuing a weapon with a scroll.  :thumbup:

I must have missed that. One per weapon, or one per item? 'Cause Matthias just had Pretzel imbue two into a pair of Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon Gnomish Rocket Boots - I'll have to figure something else out if he can't do that.

Edited by StickFig

Now that there will be a change in Heroica Masters (Sorry to see you go, Sandy! Best of luck in your future projects), are we going to do something about the three factions? In their respective threads, it says they will have certain "events exclusive to that faction's members": Will we still see something like that.

2 hours ago, Cutcobra said:

Now that there will be a change in Heroica Masters (Sorry to see you go, Sandy! Best of luck in your future projects), are we going to do something about the three factions? In their respective threads, it says they will have certain "events exclusive to that faction's members": Will we still see something like that.

I hope we do. I think it would be a great way to flesh out more story.

On November 11, 2016 at 0:54 PM, StickFig said:

I must have missed that. One per weapon, or one per item? 'Cause Matthias just had Pretzel imbue two into a pair of Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon Gnomish Rocket Boots - I'll have to figure something else out if he can't do that.

The intent was for there to only be one gem per item.  I'm sorry about that.

10 hours ago, Zepher said:

The intent was for there to only be one gem per item.  I'm sorry about that.

Got it. Ok, @Palathadric, going to need to edit posts to have the Ethereal Garnet removed from Matthias' boots (and 43 gold returned to him).

I edited the marketplace post, so you just need to update your inventory.

4 hours ago, Palathadric said:

I edited the marketplace post, so you just need to update your inventory.

Done, thanks!

I must say that I'm pleased to see that the debuffs caused by Ezerans symbiont and the debuffs dealt by his job traits as sorcerer seems to be working out for him right now.

A message from your friendly dragon overlord, Lord Dragonator:

Greetings citizens of Heroica!  As I am sure you are aware, your beloved dictator leader, Sandy, has need to depart this realm to attend to matters of far greater importance.  It falls to me to now introduce you to the new oligarchy that will be keeping you out of prison trouble.  It is my pleasure to introduce the Council of Heroica (or whatever other name they prefer, they can pass whatever laws they want you know).  The Council has three chairs, which, subject to assassinations, are filled by Councilor Zepher, Councilor JimBee and Councilor WaterBrick Down.  They are advised by the noble and definitely not evil or corrupt Grand Vizier, DarkDragon, and will of course make decisions in the best interests of your ultimate ruler, me, uh, all of the fair people of Heroica,

Glad to see things will hopefully be returning to normal! Heres to our new Councillors! :thumbup: