Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I wasn't around for you announcement, but with the anniversary on the way I'd like to join in thanking you, Sandy, for all the work you've put in over the years. Heroica truly is a unique and creative endeavor, and anything in it is owed to you. :classic:

Finally got all the pieces for my character so he can be assembled with what I had envisioned. It's the not the best picture quality but it's the best I could do with my iPhone in a short period of time.

GnlVPlb.jpg

He looks pretty cool. What parts did you use?

The head is the Weequay guard I think from the Jabba's Sail Barge set and the torso and legs are from one of the new Star Wars sets with Dengar. I didn't actually get the sets, I only ordered the minifigures.

Kind of wonder what would happen if their is not enough people sign up for the "fifth anniversary". Are some of the prizes not going to be given out?

And while I am at it, does any one else think the prizes for the "wiki contest" a little too high? I think 1000 gold is plenty for what it is.

And while I am at it, does any one else think the prizes for the "wiki contest" a little too high? I think 1000 gold is plenty for what it is.

I'm against nerfing the prizes for this one. :grin:

"Yes, I am Cedric. Let's get this over with."

I like that Cedric skipped right ahead to being world weary. :laugh:

Kind of wonder what would happen if their is not enough people sign up for the "fifth anniversary". Are some of the prizes not going to be given out?

Man I hope not, maybe they'll go up in the market? You know how there are players who made a character and never played the game? I swear if one of those people enters in the lotto and gets someone good, I will be annoyed.

Personally, I think the 5,000 Gold is an awesome prize but I could care less about the Scholar job class. The gold would definitely help me out with affording good gear.

I would like to see a diversified prize pool for the wikia-contest, I'm not going to have the time to invest fully and thus being able to compete for the two prizes. For me the possibility to gain the scholar-class and maybe a small sum of gold would be awesome.

I imagine enough people will come out of the woodwork before the 28th. But that would be interesting... :look:

I was of the same opinion. Then I actually tried making a page.

Ten minutes of template-wrangling later, I suddenly saw why Sandy had offered so much "easy" money. :laugh:

I would like to see a diversified prize pool for the wikia-contest, I'm not going to have the time to invest fully and thus being able to compete for the two prizes. For me the possibility to gain the scholar-class and maybe a small sum of gold would be awesome.

I think some smaller prizes could definitely be a nice addition.

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpg

"Yeah. Let's not rush things, though." Karie responded. She wasn't sure how she was going to tell her daughter about what had gone on in her life, or her husbands, and why things were the way they were, but for the time she was happy that she had something stable in her life with her family.

Wow! We find out new things about heroes all the time, don't we?

Thank you, Endgame. :cry_happy: It's been an awesome journey - even just the small slice I was on.

But Endgame's first quest will always be the best. :grin:

[/i]

Wow! We find out new things about heroes all the time, don't we?

But Endgame's first quest will always be the best. :grin:

That's what I get for not adding an apostrophe. :laugh:

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that typo, my first thought was that Karie had somehow cloned Masson, and that that's why 147!Masson seemed so...off. :snicker:

Jinnipher seemed to space out at what the man was trying to say, but moved on without asking him to repeat. "Look, the green giant takes an interest in pretty much anything that isn't any of his business. Like I said," the moon elf put on a diplomatic, even flirty tone and gazed at he northerner with her deep almond-colored eyes. She tossed her black and blue hair back for added effect. "You're smart man. Why don't you take this 150 gold--" she placed a hand on his shoulder and reached with her opposite hand to place a heavy pouch in his. She made sure to brush up lightly against his leg. "--and you can give sweet little me that vial of venom. And maybe later we can share a drink or two." She winked.

No, no, see, I think Jinnipher has to hit Keliim with a weapon first for that strategy to work. :poke:

Edited by Flipz

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that typo, my first thought was that Karie had somehow cloned Masson, and that that's why 147!Masson seemed so...off. :snicker:

No, no, see, I think Jinnipher has to hit Keliim with a weapon first for that strategy to work. :poke:

Haha, and I think the same would go for her as well...

That would explain Guts. :rofl:

That would explain Guts. :rofl:

And that one Lind pic... :laugh:

Smoke slowly began to billow out of the holes of Annienal's visor, lifting up into the air in a manner similar to that of a dragon preparing to roast his enemies. "I'd, um... advise you to refer to my friend and myself in a nicer tone, um, please." She asked in a calm demeanour.

Magic smoke? Edited by Lind Whisperer

You know how there are players who made a character and never played the game? I swear if one of those people enters in the lotto and gets someone good, I will be annoyed.

Personally, I think the 5,000 Gold is an awesome prize but I could care less about the Scholar job class. The gold would definitely help me out with affording good gear.

I counted 37 prizes. (Plus, all most that many players signed up for the lottery.) And all most everyone who entered right now has played the game for a little time.

I do not care too much for the scholar class too. I would think the 5000 gold will help any one. (Personally, I do not like Wiki. I think to many ads all over the pages. And it seems to have to many links on the pages, can't they just put most of information one the same page.)

Magic smoke?

Definitely magic smoke from a ruby. Smoke is emitted from fire, I don't see why one couldn't use a ruby to emit smoke. :wink:

And it seems to have to many links on the pages, can't they just put most of information one the same page.)

Im the exact opposite. I'm much happier being able to search directly for the thing I want to know, rather than have to search "effects" to find a given effect's properties. Meanwhile, if I'm on a page that has something I don't know (a piece of armor that has Transcended on it, let's say), I can always just click the "Transcended" link from that page, and learn what it does, and that way, each Object with Transcended on it doesn't have to re-explain what transcended is/does.