Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Unikitty! :head_back:

Hope she/he still sells her/his wares...

Oddly enough the one in the picture seems to have a human body... :look:

I imagine Monolith just became significantly more lethal. :devil:

Hooray for dual weilding giant mechas! :tongue:

Edited by Endgame

What, no painfully obvious, overdone Kirby references? Son, I am disappoint. :poke:

Edited by Flipz

What, no painfully obvious, overdone Kirby references? Son, I am disappoint. :poke:

I don't follow? :look: Kirby is one of my favorite video game protagonists, but... I have no clue what you're saying...

iHXJKMa.png

"Arthur, hon, hate to say it, but something tells me pessimism is the last thing you're gonna want to be using against an enemy that powerful..."

"I wish I could use Pessimism against this enemy, but I'm not a Regulator yet and he's mostly immune to Jinxed anyway. We can beat him, but I don't lay good odds on the number of conscious Heroes, what with all of those ranged armor-piercing area attacks."

Appropriate response: [insert Meta Knight joke here] :poke:

Last I checked, the Regulator wasn't banned from MLG tournament play. :tongue:

Question: when was the last time we've actually seen Special Guard come into effect? :look:

Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen any mention of it for the past year until now. :look:

Either way, Erdathcath managed to block getting spiked. :tongue:

I try to remind QMs, but with some of them it's not clear if they rolled for it or not. I think I got a Special Guard recently enough, possibly even in this quest.

>Erdathcath VS Needle Cavern Roof (back): Special Damage Special Damage (Spike Drop - special guarded)

Question: when was the last time we've actually seen Special Guard come into effect? :look:

Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen any mention of it for the past year until now. :look:

Actually, there was one rolled about 4 hours before Erdy's in Quest 102, although I think it will prove your point more than anything....

OoC: I rolled for neither, thank you! The Special Guard kicked in, but that only defends, according to the description, against negative effects. Luckily, your shield ALSO kicked in, so you are not damaged, though Alexis still was!

I always roll for Special Guard.

Oh, of course, I was mostly just asking as in "when has Special Guard actually DONE something". :tongue:

0917p5-The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg?1347661058

I don't always roll for Special Guard, but when I do, it actually DOES something.

Edited by nstickney

[snip]

All right, I usually just skim past all the memes that get posted in this topic, but this is the first one that actually made me laugh. :laugh:

All right, I usually just skim past all the memes that get posted in this topic, but this is the first one that actually made me laugh. :laugh:

I have made a moderator laugh... my life is complete.

:tongue:

Edit: Hooray member title! :cry_happy:

Edited by nstickney

The NPC Walbartan rolled a successful Special Guard in the mutant battle in Quest#100. :tongue:

So might Hugin have a twin brother somewhere called Munin? :tongue:

I don't suppose the Void Eater fires Homing Shots, does he? :poke:(Sonic Generations reference)

Edited by Endgame

Maybe he can help the heroes by eating the void outside the school and take them back to Eubric? :tongue:

Hey, that wouldn't be too bad! I've always wanted to ride crazy dinosaurs into the fourth dimension. :tongue:

Hey, that wouldn't be too bad! I've always wanted to ride crazy dinosaurs into the fourth dimension. :tongue:

:laugh: Woohoo!

Just curious, how many people is your quest designed for?

4 - 6 Heroes. The number of Heroes a Quest is designed for is listed in the "party requirements" section of the Quest posting in the first post of the Heroica Hall topic. :wink: